Something to ponder...

Barbara13

Iran signed the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty. India adamantly refuses, for decades now, to sign. Essentially thumbing their noses.

Iran is threatened by the West that they MUST STOP their nuclear programs, because they are an imminent threat.

India HAS weapons, and Bush just signed a bill to provide them with U.S. civilian nuclear technology and fuel....essentially signing away decades of U.S. nuclear policy.

Does anyone find it ODD that India is HANDED nuclear technology by the Bush Administration, while we make threats to Iran if they even consider enriching their nuclear energy program??

I am constantly amazed at the level of blindness our citizens show. But when we are only shown the "dirty bad Muslims" on the television, and not the "holier than thou" Jews breaking the arms of unarmed Palestinians, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/12/18/bush.india.ap/index.html <<<<---- read me

Solemn_G

As-salaamu alaikum

I know what you mean sister. Seeing the ignorance and blindness of most people is painful. I've lived in North America all my life and never once thought about the way things were being run and how we show our relationships on an international level. Once I became more aware about current events and the political heiarchy, I was very displeased.

Nations like Britian, India, Isreal, etc seem to kiss the ass of the American government and anyone who stands against America seems to be singled out and placed in "The Axis of Evil". LOL How childish. I have no respect for the people at all and international oppression seems all too obvious. I think Iran should be able to handle its own business without the US and Isreal breathing down their backs.

Salaam
:SMILY61: "Afrolicious"

khan_saddozai

aslamalikum
i totally agree with u babara....im not surprised..bush has begun his war on muslim counries ( afanistan,iraq,iran?)
but im confused about his intentions..is it coz he feels threatened by islams growth or does he wanna rule the world by hogging all the oil??....mmm..i wonder...
salam
peace to all

allmuslimsrequal

I also begin to really get frustrated when I recall that the REASON we went into Iraq was that the gov. suspected nuclear weapons there. (That is a lie-and one that even the gov. has since admitted was false info.)
Then why doesnt the US go into Korea if it openly proclaims that they have nukes? Why not overthrow the harsh dictator there?
So obviously, there must be a hidden agenda. As an American, I am tired of being lied to. They just lead us around blindly- force feeding us lies and propaganda. The gov. is corrupted. No question to it.
Masalam.