Something.

usman321

:salam2:

brothers and sisters i was actually wondering something. How could we benefit Islam? i mean brother mabsoot is benefiting islam/giving his share by running this website, how could we put in our share? as in how can we invite people to islam? how could we put in our share? I would love to hear your idea's and then im forsure going to work on the best idea that is, I was thinking of starting a youtube show(kind of LIVE thing) dedicated totally to Islam. but then again,i need more ideas from you brothers and sisters. so get ur idea's bouncin overr here ! takecare everyone.

May Allah guide us to the right path. Ameen!

:wasalam:

Kayote

Masha'Allah its good to know people are willing to make effort. THATS WHATS LACKING FROM THIS UMMAH.

I like your idea of youtube provided its executed well (as this website :) ).

Kayote

By 'executed well', I mean that the videos are made well, in a manner thats Islamic (& hence pleases Allah (SHW)) & easy for others to get to grips with.

Here's an example: A video on Islam made in english but the speaker's english skills are very poor or the video discusses random topics without going into explanation or giving detail etc.

Basically, what Im trying to say is that whatever action you decided upon, do it well. Hope I made sense. :)