Sourat Al-Kahf... HELP PLZ

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
Salam alaikum dear brothers and sisiters

I need help with sourat Al-Kahf (the cave).
I want to learn the 10 first verses (the prophet Mohammed pbuh said it's a protection against the Madhi ) but I don't read very well arabic. Is there anyone who can translate it in phonetics jazikumallah kheirun
Wa alaikum salam

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu

I hope this thread helps.

Al Kahf on Friday

There is a video as well on it. Try to record the video in audio format. If you require any help I have the mp3 format for Surah Al Kahf, just let us know insha Allah Taala, I'll upload it.

Also try listening to different recitors. There are a number of online streaming sites, where you can listen to different Surahs.

wa/salam

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
I want to learn the 10 first verses (the prophet Mohammed pbuh said it's a protection against the Madhi )
I'm sorry for the mistake it's not the Madhi it's the Dajjal
Dear brother the link does not work and I prefer reading it rather than listening I memorize better.
Thanx

Sauda17

Wa alaikum assalam

The recommendation of reciting both the beginning and ending ten verses of Surat al-Kahf (the 18th sura of the Qur�an) has been transmitted from the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace). It is also recommended to recite the entire sura on Fridays.

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
But, in my humble opinion you should try to learn how to read and pronounce Quran in Arabic...there are lot of websites to help you...
I hope you are already doing it, then just keep practising it...

You're right brother. I know how to read arabic and I know the alphabet... but with the phonetics near the arabic, I'm sure I'm not wrong you see ?
It helps me I feel more confident when I read Quran in arabic.

Thanx for your interest and May Allah rewards you and grants you jennah :tti_sister:
Amin

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
Jazikallah Sauda17 I got them from brother abubaseer.
Mashallah it nice to see how muslim are helpful each other:ma:
Ya Allah give to your Ummah the strenght to follow your RIght Path :tti_sister:
Amin

shakeebshuaib

Assalamu Alaikum,

Not only the last 10 verses even the first ten verses from sarah Kahf would do. But if u find difficulty memorizing it u can try even the first three verses of surah kahf.

Hadith - Al-Tirmidhi #2146, Narrated AbudDarda'

Allah's Messenger said, "He who recites three verses at the beginning of al-Kahf will be protected from the trial of the Dajjal."