SOUTHALL (West London) Mc Donalds is going halal WOOHOO!!

Kashmiri

Asalaam Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakathuhu yup its true starting from Monday Inshallah if u dont believe me come vist lol

Wasalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaams

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

Really? I practically live down the road from it. You seem pretty excited about it. Sounds like you love your chicken:)

wasalam

Kashmiri

Yeah Alhumdullila my dads got his own butchers im a meat eater hahahahaha lol yup inshallah bro trust me go in and ask them and inshallah they'll tell you everything.

Wasalaams

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Masha Allaah! well I'm sure McDonalds will get more customers than other fastfood chains there hehehe

liaa

k! but the word hamburger comes from ham wich in english means a type of pig meat and burger, but you can chose, they have hamburgers with cow meat too, i eat it with cow, chickean or fish meat (at list this is what they told me when i asked them about the meat with wich they are making the hamburgers , and i so hope it's true, cause i eat at mc for good years)but now i like kfc, the foos is very good, and the meat is garanted chicken , so there is no danger , and i just love eating kfc food and drinkin pepsi :)

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:
In Britain or US, do u have an organization that monitors restaurants that sell halal food...?

umm hussain

Why would McDonalds want to sell halal???? Will probably be fried in the same oil as the pig meat. Or maybe use pig fat to fry those burgers.

I have never been a McDonalds 'fan' anyway. In my life I have had it ONCE, just trying it out when I first came to the Uk. I didnt even buy it, tasted it from someone else and I said to myself NEVER again.

Yes there are halal meat, restaurant monitoring services in the UK, some muslim owned restaurants are not even certified halal and yet they dont even sell pork. How about non muslim ones which sell pork???

Allah knows best, but I would never recommend anyone to buy from there.

I posted this before I saw the video, lol...my thoughts 'exactly'

liaa

here there is no organisation that is takin care of halal or haram food, cause in my city wer are very few muslims ppl, and i'm not living in us ot britain,

liaa

Why would McDonalds want to sell halal???? Will probably be fried in the same oil as the pig meat.

I have never been a McDonalds 'fan' anyway. In my life I have had it ONCE, just trying it out when I first came to the Uk. I didnt even buy it, tasted it from someone else and I said to myself NEVER again

Yes there are halal meat, restaurant monitoring services in the UK, some muslim owned restaurants are not even certified halal and yet they dont even sell pork. How about non muslim ones which sell pork???

Allah knows best, but I would never recommend anyone to buy from there.

i think too that it's better to stop eatin from mc , and use some other restaurants, but in us or britain you can find restaurants wich are surley don't using pig, but where is live i don't think soo, there are arabik places , but moust of them are runned by non-muslims so i don't think they care about what they sell

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
k! but the word hamburger comes from ham wich in english means a type of pig meat and burger, but you can chose, they have hamburgers with cow meat too, i eat it with cow, chickean or fish meat (at list this is what they told me when i asked them about the meat with wich they are making the hamburgers , and i so hope it's true, cause i eat at mc for good years)but now i like kfc, the foos is very good, and the meat is garanted chicken , so there is no danger , and i just love eating kfc food and drinkin pepsi :)

If the oil used for frying pork is same oil being used for frying Halaal meat then it cant be permitted to eat in McDonalds and KFC. Sometimes resturants declare the food to be halal but actually they dont know that the oil used for frying should also be separate.

So please confirm this issue when you want to eat in KFC or McDonalds.

Now the egerness of people in this thread alarms me how crazy are people after the McDonalds and KFC.
Well, in some Islamic countries, McDonalds and KFC is a hate symbol. e.g. Pakistan. That is the same hate which people feel upon the massive craze of westernization and Americanism. So people hate American to death and so they hate those American companies, specially the companies which are the gathering point of the westernized and Faithless people.

Note: Westernization does not mean living in the west, but it has something to do with those shameless culturals aspects which are diminishing the respectful values, hence the suicide of western incivil-civilization.

Wassalaam,
VE

NewbieToIslam

Halal Monitoring in Britain

Salaam Allaikum

I doubt these people...

Salam Allaikum

Assalaamu Alyikum,

I can understand your doubt of McD's - they don't have the best reputation. I have been told that if people say their meat is halal then we must trust them on that. However, as for the quality of their food? I don't think so! But it is a step in the right direction - that people are starting to consider Muslims!

We do have people monitoring halal food in Britain- we have the HMC: Halal Monitoring Committee. They certify butchers, resturants and takeaway places etc. that comply strictly (I hope!) with Halal food production standards such as cleanliness, prevension of cross-contamination etc. They have a website with resturants/take-aways they have certified just type 'Halal Monitoring Committee' into google (not sure I can link thier website on here!)

Salaam

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Asalaam Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakathuhu yup its true starting from Monday Inshallah if u dont believe me come vist lol

Wasalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaams

Well I think our brother here won't be jumping for joy if McDonalds in their vicinity isn't really totally going halaal (totally NO PORK).

Saifadin_Qutuz

Nemesis of Decadence
Yeah Alhumdullila my dads got his own butchers im a meat eater hahahahaha lol yup inshallah bro trust me go in and ask them and inshallah they'll tell you everything.

Wasalaams

With the will of God, when I come to England, I want you to show me this :p Ahh yes indeed. It must be tough living in a non Muslim country, having to worry about halal and stuff. You will like the restaurants here I am sure :D