speech ideas ?

Dakoish Muslim

لا إله إلا الله
As'Salam Alakum -peace be upon you-

In my school (Saudi Arabia. so you won't think that I am talking about a non-Muslim school), the teachers & councilors decided that in Zuhr prayer there will be students that will give a short speech about any topic. so I participated in the speech and because of the large number of students I have to give my speech about a week from now,thus, as a Jester like me, I wonder for the speech that you would give me an idea for the speech

just in case if you were curious of what I am about to talk. I am just going to talk about if there was 2 people and if they both are completely different from each other from the way they talk, eat, walk and etc. but if they talk about Islam there won't be a barrier between themselves ..

strive-may-i

See if you can benefit from Prophet :saw: words of wisdom “It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad, and it is better still to sit with the good than alone. It is better to speak to a seeker of knowledge than to remain silent, but silence is better than idle words.” [Tirmidhi]

Dakoish Muslim

لا إله إلا الله
See if you can benefit from Prophet :saw: words of wisdom “It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad, and it is better still to sit with the good than alone. It is better to speak to a seeker of knowledge than to remain silent, but silence is better than idle words.” [Tirmidhi]

well, I don't how will this benefit me but Jazak'allah khair I needed it due to the bad influence at my school