Status Of Women In Islam

Sidra Rasib

MUSLiiM PRiiNCESS
As-Salamu Alaykum,

In the name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful.

There have been many misunderstandings regarding how women are treating in Islam. There is no better way of explaining what status a woman has in Islam, than referring to the Holy book itself (Quran).

I have come across many Hadeeths and tried to find the one that would show exactly what I am trying to bring across in this message.

“…And live with them in kindness…” (Quran 4:19)

The prophet Muhammad (PBUH) instructed all men to be good to their wives and show affection towards them. He said that the most perfect of believers in belief is the best of them in character. The best of you are those who are the best to their women. This itself shows how much consideration that he had towards this topic.

People do mistake Islamic teachings with what the culture teaches, people don't see how women are mistreated in nearly every state.

I have also come across this Hadeeth and thought it would be perfect to describe what the prophet (PBUH) felt about a pious woman. The prophet (PBUH) said, "the whole world is a provision and the best object of benefit of the world is a pious woman"

The status of a believing woman in Islam:

When she is a daughter, she opens the door of jannah for her father

when she is wife she completes half of the deen of her husband

when she is a mother jannah lies under her feet

seanbean800

can u please help me for how can i upcoming attach youtube to on new forum

can u please help me for how can i upcoming attach youtube to on new forum