Stop Telling me about Islam

yakubpasha

Asak

I am sure all of you run across people who say 'i am answerable for my actions to Allah, you mind your own business'. One person told me not to do Allahs job and let Allah do it himself!.

I remember there is an ayat in the Quran or a hadith that talks about this?, can some one provide some info on this

Hope everyones Ramadan is going well

Salamz

ProudToBeaMuslim

Asak

I am sure all of you run across people who say 'i am answerable for my actions to Allah, you mind your own business'. One person told me not to do Allahs job and let Allah do it himself!.

I remember there is an ayat in the Quran or a hadith that talks about this?, can some one provide some info on this

Hope everyones Ramadan is going well

Salamz

:wasalam:

I found the following verses (translation):

" And leave alone those who take their religion as play and amusement, and whom the life of this world has deceived. But remind (them) with it (the Qur'an) lest a person be given up to destruction for that which he has earned, when he will find for himself no protector or intercessor besides Allah, and even if he offers every ransom, it will not be accepted from him. Such are they who are given up to destruction because of that which they have earned. For them will be a drink of boiling water and a painful torment because they used to disbelieve."( سورة الأنعام , Al-Anaam, Chapter #6, Verse #70)

"(This is the) Book (the Qur'an) sent down unto you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم), so let not your breast be narrow therefrom, that you warn thereby; and a reminder unto the believers."( سورة الأعراف , Al-Araf, Chapter #7, Verse #2)

"Do you wonder that there has come to you a reminder from your Lord through a man from amongst you, that he may warn you, so that you may fear Allah and that you may receive (His) Mercy?"( سورة الأعراف , Al-Araf, Chapter #7, Verse #63)

" So when they forgot the remindings that had been given to them, We rescued those who forbade evil, but We seized those who did wrong with a severe torment because they used to rebel against Allah's Command (disobey Allah). "( سورة الأعراف , Al-Araf, Chapter #7, Verse #165)

"And recite to them the news of Nuh (Noah). When he said to his people: "O my people, if my stay (with you), and my reminding (you) of the Ayat (proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah is hard on you, then I put my trust in Allah. So devise your plot, you and your partners, and let not your plot be in doubt for you. Then pass your sentence on me and give me no respite. "( سورة يونس , Yunus, Chapter #10, Verse #71)

"And all that We relate to you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم) of the news of the Messengers is in order that We may make strong and firm your heart thereby. And in this (chapter of the Qur'an) has come to you the truth, as well as an admonition and a reminder for the believers."
( سورة هود , Hud, Chapter #11, Verse #120)

"And indeed We sent Musa (Moses) with Our Ayat (signs, proofs, and evidence) (saying): "Bring out your people from darkness into light, and remind them of the Annals of Allah. Truly, therein are Ayat (evidence, proofs and signs) for every patient, thankful (person)." ( سورة إبراهيم , Ibrahim, Chapter #14, Verse #5)

" And who does more wrong than he who is reminded of the Ayat (proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of his Lord, but turns away from them, forgetting what (deeds) his hands have sent forth. Truly, We have set veils over their hearts lest they should understand this (the Qur'an), and in their ears, deafness. And if you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) call them to guidance, even then they will never be guided.
( سورة الكهف , Al-Kahf, Chapter #18, Verse #57)"

""But whosoever turns away from My reminder (i.e. neither believes in this Qur'an nor acts on its teachings.) verily, for him is a life of hardship, and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Resurrection."
( سورة طه , Taha, Chapter #20, Verse #124)

"And this is a blessed reminder (the Qur'an) which We have sent down: will you then (dare to) deny it? "
( سورة الأنبياء , Al-Anbiya, Chapter #21, Verse #50)

"And those who, when they are reminded of the Ayat (proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of their Lord, fall not deaf and blind thereat."( سورة الفرقان , Al-Furqan, Chapter #25, Verse #73)

" Is it not sufficient for them that We have sent down to you the Book (the Qur'an) which is recited to them? Verily, herein is mercy and a reminder (or an admonition) for a people who believe . "
( سورة العنكبوت , Al-Ankaboot, Chapter #29, Verse #51)

" And who does more wrong than he who is reminded of the Ayat (proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of his Lord, then turns aside therefrom? Verily, We shall exact retribution from the Mujrimun (criminals, disbelievers, polytheists, sinners).
( سورة السجدة , As-Sajda, Chapter #32, Verse #22)"

Brother, I found many more verses. I searched for the word "remind"
in this Qur'an search engine and found nearly 70 verses. iA Please check it out.
www.searchtruth.com

zbhotto

Banned
We should also cosider forgiveness

He selects for His mercy (Islam and the Qur'an with Prophethood) whom He wills and Allah is the Owner of Great Bounty.
( سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #74)

Then after that you turned away. Had it not been for the Grace and mercy of Allah upon you, indeed you would have been among the losers.
( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #64)

Verily, those who have believed, and those who have emigrated (for Allah's Religion) and have striven hard in the Way of Allah, all these hope for Allah's mercy. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most-Merciful.
( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #218)

Allah burdens not a person beyond his scope. He gets reward for that (good) which he has earned, and he is punished for that (evil) which he has earned. "Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error, our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which You did lay on those before us (Jews and Christians); our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us Forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Maula (Patron, Supporter and Protector, etc.) and give us victory over the disbelieving people. "
( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #286)

I got so many verses about ALLAH's mercy. Allah (SWT) is most merciful. He (SWT) just need sincere repentance. Among all acts of worship repentance is the most hateful and fearful act of worship to shaitan. That's why shaitan loves innovation, people who follow innovations never repents.