Stopping friends from sins

Asalam alekum brothers and sisters ; I have a few friends & they are like every dear to me, but the problem is they are so used to listening music and watching movies , I know it's wrong , even they know it's bad but still cannot get rid of this ... Now what should I do to make them stop this sin , and because of them I'm also doing this bad :( , I don't wanna be rude or judgemental .

Asalam alekum brothers and sisters ; I have a few friends & they are like every dear to me, but the problem is they are so used to listening music and watching movies , I know it's wrong , even they know it's bad but still cannot get rid of this ... Now what should I do to make them stop this sin , and because of them I'm also doing this bad :( , I don't wanna be rude or judgemental .

Salam Alaikom

Alah s.w.t. says to be steadfeast in your prayer because prayer keeps you occupied with Ibada and turn you away from bad manner. In case you are not giving enough time to prayer make sure to do it often. Also make your time to memorise as much Qur'an as you can. You are young and you have lot of energy spend it for the sake of Allah.

Waalaikom Assalam

Salam Alaikom

Alah s.w.t. says to be steadfeast in your prayer because prayer keeps you occupied with Ibada and turn you away from bad manner. In case you are not giving enough time to prayer make sure to do it often. Also make your time to memorise as much Qur'an as you can. You are young and you have lot of energy spend it for the sake of Allah.

Waalaikom Assalam

YazakAllahu Khair