Strength of Ayat-al-Kursi

irfi84

Salaam alaikum

Dear Brothers and sisters. i will like to Share one of my best friends True experience with you This is the real life Story of my best Friend it happened when he was very young say about 12 yrs old he lived in Saudia Arabia. there was a haunted house in the area he Lived. His friends and him set off to see if it Was true or some Hoax about the Haunted House. they Climbed the Walls of the house and they saw some Ghost or whatever you call it. everyone had run away from that point and left but my Friend was Shocked and recited some Suras But mainly , he recited Ayat- Al - Kursi. the ghost couldnt come close to him at all it was like running towards him but couldnt come close to him at all . and one important thing he was not regular in his 5 times a day Salaat that time. but still Allah Helped him and mahsallah he is good muslim now. Infact i first met him in my colege. now some people may seem to doubt if it is True or made up stiory. loooking at the Guy who dint wanna have girl Friend, who took his Religion very Serious . i cant Doubt him at all to lie at all, loooking the way he is i Became a Better Muslim as well mashaallah. i myself was not good Muslim prior to meeting Him.

Jazaakallah Khair

irfi84

One More Thing i forgot to metion he was the Most Friendly person I had seen wth clean niyah(Intention and Thinking With both Males and Females. He had many friends lgirls and boys.he was good with teachers and everyone. I Think it is on of the basics of Dawah which he does. So mashallah i think if we a s mulims want to do dawah (To communicate and invite people to Islam) we should first look into our selves and first correct our own mistakes.