stupid kafir laws

umm hussain

Is it just me or have others also noticed how some laws in non muslim societies dont make sense? It would be nice of you to post laws as well that dont make sense. i have a few examples

1. If a man marries more than one wife he can go to prison for it yet if he has a mistress there is no law stopping him.

2. A child cant even take an Aspirin at school without the parents consent yet the same school can organize an abortion or issue a child with contraception without the parents knowing.

3 A 'child' can be considered too young to marry yet old enough to date

It is also amazing how they promote all types of contraception, it is like they are saying you can commit zina as much as you want but don't just get pregnant in the process

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Assalamu Alaykum
How about this law from the United States "Patriot Act" signed by Dubya? It says that anybody who breaks the law of his area or of the country is a "Domestic Terrorist". That means that by litering, you are a terrorist. By disobeying your parents when you are under the age of 18, you are a terrorist. By watching R-rated movies under the age of 18, you're a terrorist.

But you know that the laws of men always fail while the laws of Allah always prevail.

Islamthetruth

Sallam
all these man made laws are at some point failing... look at the democracy (freeddom to everyone) i think its brutel than hitler whom they call a brutel man... maybe they do becase he was not brutel enough.

Islam is everything they need if only they stopped following shaytan.

MubarekMuslimah

assalaamu alaikum

you should read 'Dajaal' by Ahmad Thompson:

http://www.islamicbookstore.com/b2934.html

it explains a little how kafair social order and law works to keep people inline so to speak - or away from Allah swt. Alhamdulillah many of them (laws, values or way-of-life) do not make you sin or stop you practicing Islam - but they sure try and encourage and influence you - i.e the emphasis on dating and contraception for instance. If someone feels for their iman and they can't resist the infulence, they should move. If a law comes into place whereby it causes them to sin or stops them practicing Islam, they should move.

The only law that will ever prevail is the law of Allah swt - the Creator made laws and order for his creation - He knows what is best for us, He knows what we are capable of when left to our own devices and desires - He knows best.

Salaams