Subhanallah!

l4l4rukh

Asalam alaikum brothers and sisters, may you all be in the best of health and imaan. im new to this website and i think its SOO great to see muslims connecting from all over the world. subhanAllah may Allah give us all the strength to grow in this way to become better muslims and the best of people!
Allah hafiz!

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

island muslim

AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

Salaam alaiykum ukhti,

Shouldn't the saying beneath your name in your avatar be "a proud muslimah" instead of "muslim"??

:) i am thinking u might have missed it so just pointing it out insha allah.

fee amanullah good sister.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Salaam alaiykum ukhti,

Shouldn't the saying beneath your name in your avatar be "a proud muslimah" instead of "muslim"??

:) i am thinking u might have missed it so just pointing it out insha allah.

fee amanullah good sister.

It should, However, its the same thing! Muslim is for both male and female.

Thanx anyway, it was nice of you.

Take Care,

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

Welcome to TT Islam forums 1414 rukh.... :) insha allah all of us will benefit with sharing our knowledge.

wa alaiykum salaam.

leaflet

HAYAT AL MUSLIMA
welcome

:salam2:
YOU ARE
welcome.jpg

l4l4rukh
TO TTI COMMUNITY
:wasalam:

yatie

SubhanaAllah

Dear 1414 rukh

Waalaikumsalam and my prayers goes to all Muslim brothers and sisters all over the world too and may you all are in the best of health and Iman especially during this month of Ramadhan.

Im also new to this website and I think its a very interesting n useful website where we all can gather together and get lots of good stories, benefits from the stories/information send by our Muslim brothers n sisters all over the world.

May we all will become VERY GOOD MUSLIM not only TODAY but FOREVER, Amin....that's what Im praying for every day.

Wassalam
Yatie
Brunei Darussalam

Asalam alaikum brothers and sisters, may you all be in the best of health and imaan. im new to this website and i think its SOO great to see muslims connecting from all over the world. subhanAllah may Allah give us all the strength to grow in this way to become better muslims and the best of people!
Allah hafiz!