suggest ...!!!

massi

Asslamo Allaikom
I have a suggest for our Forum TTI about something it must be ...:lol:
I mean... here... we need a specially forum to answer for no Muslim question,New converting...ect... :lol:
But..of course... it should be under control by our good members (brothers & sisters ) not for all members (with our respect)..I mean like a private forum ....but anyone can read the threads ...:lol:
because I see there are people come to ask about Islam and matters specially music...relationship ...hijab ... ect
But instead to answer and help them to show the truth ...it goes to a debate between members which make a big problem for our guests ... Allaah know the best

bloup1000

mmmm...

mmmmmmmmmmmm...
20 mins later still mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
i think the website should be kept how it is apart from the backgroung sorry masboot

OsMaN_93

Here to help
salam alikom..^^
u can change the badckground if u like,
just scroll down -left bottom
in the drop menu
:salam2::D

aj5047

I second this suggestion, but I don't think the new forum should be private. It should be public (because this way everyone will learn), with only knowledgable people are allowed to answer.

massi

I second this suggestion, but I don't think the new forum should be private. It should be public (because this way everyone will learn), with only knowledgable people are allowed to answer.

baraka Allaaho fik
that's what i mean ...:lol:

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
:salam2:

Jazikallah kheir brother Massi. I think it's a brillant idea :jumpclap::jumpclap: so the new comers to islam won't feel overweld and cut by the debat. But if you want any suggestion, and as someone says, this part should public so it will benefit to evryone.

May Allah rewards you :tti_sister:

:wasalam:

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

The main forum is public, for those who would like to make use of private sections, one should utilize the separate gender clubs/ sections insha'Allah.

We just have to be careful when giving answers to questions, and remember that since we are not scholars, we should not be giving fatawa of ourselves, or using our logic in cases requiring evidence.

Insha'Allah if we work together in gaining knowledge, we can make TTI better.

Truthfully, we dont want our Users on here all the time. TTI is just a small source, but you have to make the best use of your time. Read Qur'aan, hadith, gain knowledge, learn about the great Ulema of our time and from before, look into Islaam; Dont just spend time debating non-Muslims, or playing games etc.

We all know life is short and we've got to do our most within it.

"There are two blessings which many people lose: (They are) health and free time for doing good."

(Bukhari 8/421)

Anyways, being a bit off topic; barkallahu feekum for the suggestion, insha'allah for now lets use what we have and for future we'll see :).

wasalam