Suicide Bomber

azmathmoosa

[video=youtube;oeBamIs04io]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeBamIs04io[/video]

My question is, if this is the average Taliban jihadi, then are they khawarij? Do these pigs deserve any of our sympathy? and should we as muslims support america's plan for afghanistan? Why do most of the islamic speakers lash out on america and israel but remain silent about these deviated monsters who are corrupting the ummah from within? aren't they the greater enemy?

Is it permissible for muslims to make dua against these creatures eventhough they have testified in Allah and his Messenger?

muslimg

[video=youtube;oeBamIs04io]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeBamIs04io[/video]

My question is, if this is the average Taliban jihadi, then are they khawarij? Do these pigs deserve any of our sympathy? and should we as muslims support america's plan for afghanistan? Why do most of the islamic speakers lash out on america and israel but remain silent about these deviated monsters who are corrupting the ummah from within? aren't they the greater enemy?

Is it permissible for muslims to make dua against these creatures eventhough they have testified in Allah and his Messenger?
Salam alaikum Brother
i cant answer all your question But i can say for sure that they deserve nothing even our hate
and from my oppinion its permissble to make dua against them cause they have not the right to kill innocent muslim people
even our prophet has forbid it
Its clear what this suicide bomber is saying in this video he even says that childs are not innocent its like...HE IS BRAIN WASHED
where has allah said yeah go kill your muslim brothers and sisters its jihad you will granted paradise
And Brother everyday in Afghanistan there are more than hundred people killed some famillies loses their childs
some brothers some fathers sisters
most of the people that gets killled they lead a family a house they have children to feed
I'm sure when they lose a member of familly they make dua against them in every breath they take even every tear they shed

Salaf_us_Saleh

I watched this clip couple of years ago. Just listen when the reporter asked "who told you Suicide Bombing is Halal"? then the boy said "some Arab shaikh, I don't know his name". This is the result of lack of knowledge among these ignorant people. They tell these helpless souls who don't have any knowledge of Islam to do these things, while they themselves are living in America or or Britain or hiding with in Iran protected by the Rafideehs.