Super-secret Mishary Alafasy recitation!! (ultra-soft voice!)

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Salam alaikum.

Here is a recitation of Surah ArRahmah (Surah 55) by Mishary Alafasy:

[yt]bPO2A1oKPyA[/yt]

I just came across it now, and have never heard his voice this soft ~ (the studio recitation of Surah Mulk (Surah 67) comes quite close).

I don't know how old this recitation is, but I guess it's hard to find because of all the 2006 vids that are up. Can't wait till the 2007 edition! :p Salam alaikum.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
:ma: That was so beautiful. He is one of my favorite reciters!! Very soothing, Alhamdullilah!! Jazakallahu Khairan!

dna1987

Muslim Guy
:salam2:

lol......i dont think I'll ever get mixed up with Mishary's voice ever, it's virtually impossible, and thats definately him.

:wasalam:

Yup, same - I'm sure that's Mishary's voice. When I first clicked it, I thought I would've heard this before .. but yeah. I have a friend (user: w.alzaher on TTI) who is the one who got me into Mishary Alafasy recitations! I remember he had some of Mishary's recitations from over a decade ago!! From when Mishary was in his late teen years, or his early twenties. I will try and post them up sometime if I can get a hold of em.

Salam alaikum.

duahallah

Salam alaikum.

Here is a recitation of Surah ArRahmah (Surah 55) by Mishary Alafasy:

[yt]bPO2A1oKPyA[/yt]

I just came across it now, and have never heard his voice this soft ~ (the studio recitation of Surah Mulk (Surah 67) comes quite close).

I don't know how old this recitation is, but I guess it's hard to find because of all the 2006 vids that are up. Can't wait till the 2007 edition! :p Salam alaikum.

his voice is so tranquil wa jamell.:)