Supporting the Family

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Supporting the Family

Volume 7, Book 64, Number 263:

Narrated Abu Mas'ud Al-Ansari:

The Prophet said, "When a Muslim spends something on his family intending to receive Allah's reward it is regarded as Sadaqa for him."

Volume 7, Book 64, Number 268:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

"The Prophet said, 'The best alms is that which is given when one is rich, and a giving hand is better than a taking one, and you should start first to support your dependents.' A wife says, 'You should either provide me with food or divorce me.' A slave says, 'Give me food and enjoy my service." A son says, "Give me food; to whom do you leave me?" The people said, "O Abu Huraira! Did you hear that from Allah's Apostle ?" He said, "No, it is from my own self."

Volume 7, Book 64, Number 273:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "If the wife gives of her husband's property (something in charity) without his permission, he will get half the reward."

Volume 7, Book 64, Number 276:
Narrated Al-Aswad bin Yazid:

I asked 'Aisha "What did the Prophet use to do at home?" She said, "He used to work for his family, and when he heard the Adhan (call for the prayer), he would go out."

Grace Adler

We have to support our family. Family is the most important thing that God give to us, because our mother gave us life!