Surat AlBaqra - virtues &benefits

believer`s tear

The Virtues of Surah Al-Baqarah

In Musnad Ahmad, Sahih Muslim, At-Tirmidhi and An-Nasa'i, it is recorded that Abu Hurayrah (Radhi Allahu Anhu) said that the Prophet (Sallallahu
Alayhi wa Sallam) said,

“Do not turn your houses into graves. Verily, Shaytan does not enter the house where Surah Al-Baqarah is recited.” (Muslim, At-Tirmidhi An-Nasa’i)

Also, `Abdullah bin Mas`ud (Radhi Allahu Anhu) said, "Shaytan flees from the house where Surat Al-Baqarah is heard.'' (An-Nasa'i in Al-Yawm wal-Laylah)

Ad-Darimi recorded that Ash-Sha`bi said that `Abdullah bin Mas`ud (Radhi Allahu Anhu) said, "Whoever recites ten Ayat from Surah Al-Baqarah in a night, then Shaytan will not enter his house that night. (These ten Ayat are) four from the beginning, Ayat Al-Kursi (255), the following two Ayat (256-257) and the last three Ayat.'' In another narration, Ibn Mas`ud said, "Then Shaytan will not come near him or his family, nor will he be touched
by anything that he dislikes. Also, if these Ayat were to be recited over a senile person, they would wake him up.''

-------------------------------

“Learn Al-Qur'an and recite it, for the example of whoever learns the Qur'an, recites it and adheres to it, is the example of a bag that is full of musk whose scent fills the air. The example of whoever learns the Qur'an and then sleeps (i.e. lazy) while the Qur'an is in his memory, example of a bag that has musk, but is closed tight.”

This is the wording collected by At-Tirmidhi, who said that this Hadith is Hasan. In another narration.

Benefits of Suraht AlBaqrah
Every Surah has got some virtues, some protect us from evil, some benefit us with good attract Angel to the house..

I' m sorry if there are mistakes ( it's collected by my students ) May Allah benefit with it .