System Collapsed

abuayesha

Assalaamu Alaikum warahmathullaah

http://www.news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7717545.stm

Another evidence!

It is every human being's responsibility to voice against the gun culture - I mean the freedom of having weapons at homes and free handling of such weapons in the public.

Every individual should at least try to voice against.

Wasslaam

Kulsumfatima

Proud to be a Muslim
yes u are right

:salam2:
yes brother I agree with you nowadays guns are no longer a safety weapon rather it is weapon for revenge and insanity

nori suja'i

something is not right for the who likes to creat any kind of armaments no matter traditionals or latest firearms as the family of sheytans beside living in the dirties area they also like to hide themselves among these kind of things.
for me, to display any kinds of firearms on the wall is not adviceable.

q8penpals

Assalam aliekum

Guns don't kill people; people kill people. I grew up in a home with lots of hunting guns and ammo around. My parents taught me right from wrong and never to touch the guns with out their permission. When I was 12 I took hunter's safety.

My family still has lots of guns - my family never needed gun safes or trigger locks, because my dad said if we touched them, he would beat our ...bottoms! My family would not have been able to survive as well without my dad and his brothers hunting for food.

Kids have to be taught right from wrong.

That said, I DO agree that there is no reason why people need guns like machine guns or rapid fire guns in their homes; but I do not believe that guns should be outlawed entirely.

IMHO

Lana

AleahKoto

Allah will decide
hmmm

Outlaw guns and outlaws will have guns. You are only taking them away from the good people who can handle them decently. To outlaw them, will do no good, it is always illegal for a felon to have guns, guess what? Those who do the atrocities are usually felons.
Children can be taught the value and the damage a gun can do. Respect for guns is needed. More people are killed by cars, should we outlaw cars?

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Did Micheal Moore not produce a documentary that showed they have even more guns in Canada but they use them far less ?

I'm fairly neutral to the argument, but outlawing them completely sounds draconian and OTT.