Tens of Thousands Protested Israel in Ankara

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
:salam2:

Thanks for protesting, picture #5 is the best ;).
I would have mistaken them for Hamas with that attire on.
It's good to know our brothers and sisters are aware and care.

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicomu dear sister.

Mashallah for thse blessed and supportfull protest in Turkey and may Allah reword all Muslims in Turkey.

For me the first photo is really powerfull and touching and Alhamdulilah it is showing the UNITY betwen Muslims.

May Allah bless you.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

As I viewed the photos I could not help but think of our brothers and sisters in Palestine and specifically in Gaza. How strong they have made us. Alhumdulila. It is their blood that give us strenght.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Surely the fifth is my favourite too...:)

:salam2:
Good choice.

I've read somewhere that a group of Turkish teachers packaged used shoes and sent to the Israeli consulate?
It seems like this shoe thing will become universal symbol for protest against oppression.

ottomana

From Pakistan,

Thousands of Pakistanis rallied Sunday to condemn Israel over its assault on Gaza and the United States' support of the operation.

Supporters of the hard-line Islamist party Jamaat-e-Islami gathered in the heart of the commercial hub of Karachi, waving Palestinian flags, banners and placards condemning the Israeli military action.

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Pakis...9_01_18t115610_450x336_us_palestinians_israel

here are some related photos from Reuters,

The General Secretary of Jamaati Islami Gazi Ahmad critisized Pakistani government of keeping silent to the request of Palestinian Ambassadors request for humanitarian aid.

Gazi told that Pakistan did it the first time in its history by avoiding to help Palestinians. They released a condemnation as a matter of form since they are afraid of the US.