test......

aisha.x.20

:salam2:
well yes thats a gud reason to start doing so..jazakallah
inshallah i will start usin them myself once i get my confidence :)

:wasalam:

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH
ohhh jazakallah ur a genious :)
now ill b saved of the humiliation too :)
well i jus looked at wonnee and it sounded like winnie the pooh to me so i guessed u myt be a sis

sorry bro :)

As Salaamu Alaikum Sister, So now i'm a fictious bear? let's stop here b4 u make it worse!!! LMBO

aisha.x.20

As Salaamu Alaikum Sister, So now i'm a fictious bear? let's stop here b4 u make it worse!!! LMBO

tuts, u couldve taken it as a compliment? im not all bad :)

whats wrong with winnie?!!! Hes cute and sweet and cudley lolz

winnie over wonnee (winnie wannab :) ) anyday...yayy!!

well :wasalam: brother Ill make sure not to disturb ur self esteem/ego again :) hehe

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH

tuts, u couldve taken it as a compliment? im not all bad :)

whats wrong with winnie?!!! Hes cute and sweet and cudley lolz

winnie over wonnee (winnie wannab :) ) anyday...yayy!!

well :wasalam: brother Ill make sure not to disturb ur self esteem/ego again :) hehe
i'm more of an e or ( whatever the donkey name is) kind of guy, mayb that's y i took offense 2 the pooh

aisha.x.20

i'm more of an e or ( whatever the donkey name is) kind of guy, mayb that's y i took offense 2 the pooh

awww eeyores cute too.
haha cant belive u know theyre names...hardly guys do..thats cute mashallah. ur nieces n nephews n kids n grandkids must love u :)

but poohs famous... ;)...

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH
awww eeyores cute too.
haha cant belive u know theyre names...hardly guys do..thats cute mashallah. ur nieces n nephews n kids n grandkids must love u :)

but poohs famous... ;)...

WHAT IS IT W/U Now i'm OLD enough 2 have GRANDKIDS? ur making this very bad sister

aisha.x.20

WHAT IS IT W/U Now i'm OLD enough 2 have GRANDKIDS? ur making this very bad sister

:) okay im sorry..onli because i dont want u 2 lose sleep over it...
well i dunno, in ur profile guide it doesnt say if ur a grandad or a great grandad so.....well ok i guess ill jus stop now okay :)

shari

Brother

well i use it and non Muslims were not an issue here in Pakistan but now a days i am working with three Chinese and i am not using Islamic greetings with them i am not sure i am doing right or wrong

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Hey Aiooshti, hows my girl doin?

Alhamdlillah i do use Islamic terms alot even with my non_muslim friends. My non-Muslim friends use these terms as well. Like, salam Alakum, Alhamdlilah, wallah....etc... They try to keep the conversation balanced, they try to speek the way you do and they actually enjoy it, which i find very interesting .. Sometimes it is these kind of terms that make a person convert into Islam..

salam,

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
YEah i use islamic terms too alhamdoullillah, with family and friends.:) Nice thread btw:):blackhijab:

aisha.x.20

oh shugarz! i think its only me that doesnt use them then? :(
well mayb coz im still newish and shyish/not confident enough to use them...God i could see the faces if i did! well im going to start by using em with the old laydess first :) theyre nice and always respond atleast :)
alot of people where i live..'practising' sisters...even they give the 'looks' especially to reverts or if im proper practising openly that i couldnt give a dam about them they just think i do it for attention/showing off :(.....

well any tips on how you guys avoid the evils?