Thank CBS 60 Minutes for Exposing Israeli Apartheid

helpinghumanity

:salam2:

Last Sunday CBS 60 Minutes recently aired an awesome story to millions of viewers exposing Israeli apartheid and mistreatment against Palestinians. This a rare narrative to find on American television. here:

http://action.gazajustice.org/t/4436/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=963

CBS is now under attack by anti-Arab/anti-Muslim groups for showing the truth. We must thank CBS, the reporter and producer for their courage and encourage them to continue making such honest documentaries. This is a VERY rare thing that a US media station especially with such fame to air such a documentary. encouraging them to do this will insha'Allah help for the truth become more widely known.

Please do the right thing, WATCH THE VIDEO AND SEND A THANK YOU EMAIL TO CBS 60 MINUTES NOW.

It will take less than 30 seconds and 1-click. These are your brothers and sisters suffering. It is our body which is suffering.

http://action.gazajustice.org/t/4436/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=963

Thank you

helpinghumanity

Yes akhti i was surprised too.
The Jewish lobby here is very strong. And at some point they even dictate the rulers.

However we should thank Simon and CBS for that. And we should show them that we do appreciate their hard work and showing of the truth. We should also tell them that we got their back..

If we are able to do it in a large amount that inshallah they will be much more confident to do it in the future. Inshallah...Lets pray...

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
Things such as this makes me cry everytime i watch them. I want spend the rest of life fighting with Palestine.

Umzakariya

Things such as this makes me cry everytime i watch them. I want spend the rest of life fighting with Palestine.

Assalamu alaykum,

I know how you feel, I'm deeply sadden by what's going in Palestine and i wish there was a way for me to help them. I make dua all the time and inshaAllah i wish to visit there in the future to do humanitarian work especially for orphan children.