The Beloved One!

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Assalaamu `alaykum

An excerpt from a khutbah by the Imaam and Khateeb of the Prophet's mosque- Shaykh `Abdul Muhsin al-Qaasim.

It is very important that we know about the person who is the most beloved to our hearts. May Allaah make us from those who love the Prophet :saw2: and his sunnah.

[yt]fwik6f75Sr8[/yt]

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

May Allaah bless my younger brother, he showed me a part of this lecture a week or two ago. JazaakAllaah Khayraa for sharing this one brother.

Mashaa'Allaah he's one of my favorite Sheikhs. His recitation: So Soothing, like flowing water. Except my aunt, all of us preffered his recitation over Sheikh Hudaify. Not cool, but oh well. Everyone got choices so yeah.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Assalaamu `alaykum

An excerpt from a khutbah by the Imaam and Khateeb of the Prophet's mosque- Shaykh `Abdul Muhsin al-Qaasim.

It is very important that we know about the person who is the most beloved to our hearts. May Allaah make us from those who love the Prophet :saw2: and his sunnah.

[yt]fwik6f75Sr8[/yt]

salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh,

This is trully wonderfull and heart-touching.

The modesty, the sincerity, the mercy, the pleasent character, the patience...the best example for us.
Indeed, who is loved by Allah swt has something special inside....is alot of thanks we have to give for beeing aware and our hearts opened for islam.

:salam2: