The Best

Praise2Allah

BismilAh Arahman Araheem:
The followng are hadiths of "the best" and other topics:

Allah's Apostle peace be upon him said, "If any one of you improve (follows strictly) his Islamic religion then his good deeds will be rewarded ten times to seven hundred times for each good deed and a bad deed will be recorded as it is."Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 40

The Prophet said, "Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by worshipping in the mornings, the nights."

Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 2, Number 38

The Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said: "When a person dies the benefit of his/her deeds ends, except three: a continuous charity, knowledge from which benefit is derived, or a pious child praying to Allah for him/her."

Itwas related by Muslim & Ahmad.

Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) said: 'You will not enter Paradise until you have faith, and you will not have faith until you love each other. Shall I direct you to something which if you fulfill you will love one another? Spread the salutation of peace amongst yourselves

The above Hadith was reported in Sahih Muslim (Book 001, Number 0096)

The Messenger of God, upon whom be peace, said:
If God has loved a servant [of His] He calls Gabriel (on whom be peace) and says: I love So-and-so, therefore love him. He (the Prophet pbuh) said: So Gabriel loves him. Then he (Gabriel) calls out in heaven, saying: God loves So-and-so, therefore love him. And the inhabitants of heaven love him. He (the Prophet pbuh) said: Then acceptance is established for him on earth. And if God has abhorred a servant [of His], He calls Gabriel and says: I abhor So-and-so, therefore abhor him. So Gabriel abhors him. Then Gabriel calls out to the inhabitants of heaven: God abhors So-and-so, therefore abhor him. He (the Prophet pbuh) said: So they abhor him, and abhorrence is established for him on earth.

It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari, Malik, and at-Tirmidhi).

The Messenger of God, upon whom be peace, said:"A strong person is not the person who throws his adversaries to the ground. A strong person is the person who contains himself when he is angry."

It was related in Malik's Muwatta, Book 47, Number 47.3.12. Sahih al Bukhari (8:135) and Sahih Muslim (#6313)

The Messenger of God, upon whom be peace, said:
"Be careful of suspicion*, for it is the most mistaken of all speech. Do not spy on others, compete** among yourselves, envy one another, or despise one another. Rather, be servants of God and brothers"

*The intended meaning of "Suspicion" is believing something which is guesswork and then speaking about it to others.

**There is nothing wrong with healthy competition, particularly in doing good deeds. This hadith refers to competition that destroys team play and equality, etc.

The above Hadith was related by Sahih Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi

“The best of the Muslims is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.” [Muslim]

“The best of people are those with the most excellent character.” [Tabarâni, Sahîh]

“The best of people are those that bring most benefit to the rest of mankind.” [Dâraqutni, Hasan]

“The best of people are those who are best in fulfilling [rights].” [Ibn Mâjah, Sahîh]

“The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds.” [Tirmidhî, Sahîh]

“The best of you in Islam are those who are most excellent in character as long as you deeply understand the religion.” [Ahmad, Sahîh]

“The best of you are those who are best to their families, and I am the best of you to my family.” [Tirmidhî, Sahîh]

“The most beloved deed according to Allah is to have faith in Allah, then to maintain the ties of kinship, and then to command to good and forbid the wrong. The most abhorrent of deeds according to Allah is to associate partners with Him, then to cut the ties of kinship.” [Abu Ya’lâ, Hasan]

“The most beloved of people according to Allah is he who brings most benefit, and the most beloved of deeds according to Allah the Mighty, the Magnificent, is that you bring happiness to a fellow Muslim, or relieve him of distress, or pay off his debt or stave away hunger from him. It is more beloved to me that I walk with my brother Muslim in his time of need than I stay secluded in the mosque for a month. Whoever holds back his anger, Allah will cover his faults and whoever suppresses his fury while being able to execute it, Allah will fill his heart with satisfaction on the Day of Standing. Whoever walks with his brother Muslim in need until he establishes that for him, Allah will establish his feet firmly on the day when all feet shall slip. Indeed, bad character ruins deeds just as vinegar ruins honey.” [Tabarâni, Hasan]

“The most beloved of deeds according to Allah is that you die and yet your tongue is still moist from the remembrance of Allah.” [Ibn Hibbân, Hasan]

“No person hath drunk a better draught than that of anger which he hath swallowed for God's sake”

“The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr”

“Do not say, that if the people do good to us, we will do good to them; and if the people oppress us, we will oppress them; but determine that if people do you good, you will do good to them; and if they oppress you, you will not oppress them”

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. You know that every Muslim is the brother of another Muslim. Remember, one day you will appear before Allah and answer for your deeds. So beware, do not astray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

“Whoever is not merciful to others will not be treated mercifully (by Allah).”

"There is a reward in every living thing."

“The best of you are those who are best to their wives” [Tirmidhî, Sahîh]

“The most beloved deed according to Allah is to have faith in Allah, then to maintain the ties of kinship, and then to command to good and forbid the wrong. The most abhorrent of deeds according to Allah is to associate partners with Him, then to cut the ties of kinship.” [Abu Ya’lâ, Hasan]

"The most virtuous behavior is to engage those who sever relations, to give to those who withhold from you, and to forgive those who wrong you.”

(Hadith in At-Tabarani)

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him says:“The best of faith is patience and magnanimity.” [Ahmad, Sahîh]

The Prophet peace be upon him said: “The best of all charity is that you give it while you are healthy and desirous [of that money], hoping to become wealthy but fearing poverty. Don’t delay until you are about to breathe your last and then you say, ‘This is for ‘so and so’ and this is for ‘so and so’’, for indeed, it has already been written that ‘so and so’ would receive that.” [Abu Dâwûd, Sahîh]

“The best of the Believers is the most excellent of them in character.” [Ibn Mâjah, Sahîh]

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said: “The most beloved word according to me is that which is most truthful.” [Bukhâri]