THE BIGGEST ROBBERY OF THE 20TH CENTURY

Salaam,

Not only was it the biggest robbery, but it is also the longest continuing robbery under the worlds eyes. May Allah swt terminate and bring these robbers to justice.

liaa

this is shoking! :( i can't belive it !! i fell like there is no justice at all on this earth!! i pray so those who did this will be hardly punished in front of Allah(swt) ! cause it look like that is the last solution! i can't belive , i have no words to express the anger in me!! all those green portion of land was ocupied by ppl !! for god sakee !! ppl who lived there all their lifes and their grandparents lived their all their lifes too and so on and so on! americans and israeli ppl say we are backwarded!! well we are not they are trying to make us soo... but when u see those graphics u can't abtain yourself from thinking that u wanna make every jew u see to fell pain!!( jews who are gulity for this, not the inocent ones)! at list this is what i thought 1 time i saw the graphic !

samwich717

Am I wrong to say that it would be best to pray for them to turn from their ways than for them to be punished for their deeds?

When you pray for forgiveness it is my opinion, whatever that is worth to you, that you should pray for the forgiveness of others. It would be most pleasing to God if they should sin no more than to punish them for their deeds.

hager

well,

i'm laughing...really
Wry smile..:girl3:
the biggest robbery
look...killing,kidnapping,cheating....So on
all of these things..for sure..Not /Good,haram

now...in the most of muslims country...u could see the number of youth..huge number..smoking,drugs..
watching bad movies...
may be...zina too

look around u...specially teens..
they follow fashions....as animals..animals have mind to think...animals could hurt u,if u hurt him/her

jewish..ppls,who hates islam..they doesn't get into a fight with us,
face to face..
no...no..
they fightted with us,from a way...we dunno it..
through teens,
drugs...
drugs now more cheaper than anything else
and i read in press..that the most of drugs...come from isreal...

they want to destory our minds as teens..
but,they don't know...that there's a good teens....
these stuff never effect on us..
and about the biggest robbery..
look,:with me in the class,a girl from palsetine..she told me,that ppls in palsetines,have good communication with jewish
they hang out with eachother..
they trade with eachother...
so on

these ppls,who're friends to jewish..i think that only muslims by names

and what i see in Gaza now?
All muslims countries...desrve the pain of Gaza...
cuz,muslims'renot one hand..!!

i remember..when i find united muslims was on 1973..on 6 OCt war in egypt..
after that..nothing

jewish as i see...they want takes all palestine..
they might think about my country too...
they may be take it..they may be not...

but,what i know
if we really...start to love eachother...as brothers,sister
all countries united..
that's would be better...
that's all
sorry,,i'm talktive..but,ur topic...made me think about some stuff..specailly that my day at work..was so stressful
thx again,brother
and Hope...we still have Hope..

there's no life without hope

salam