THE BLESSING OF SEEKING KNOWLEGY....

happy 2 b muslim

ASSALAN ALAYKUM
vist it http://www.islamiska.org/media/yahya.htm

Allah ordered muhammed therefore us to say"Rabbi Zidni Ilma
"
which means o lord increase my knowlegy.

WHAT is the blessing seeking knowlegy about the quran the sunnah and other islamic information.Allah say those who fear allah are the allama ( the knowlegyable one) because the allama are those who stays away from bad(haram) and obtain good(halal).The prophet pbuh tell us "whoever does a good deed then tell that peson about it and other does it the person will get blessing and so will you" e.g like saying the prophet use to fast monday and thursday, you to will get the blessing inshallah you have inspired him that this is a sunnah. The scholar of islam give letures a upon leture imagine what blessing the scholar has. This should make you eye full of tear you heart should get warm within you body
the scholars that died what is their blessing their blessing is that the message of allah said " however travel a path of seeking knowlegy allah will make a easy path for him to jannah". As for the scholar everything thing in the sky and in the sea the fish ask allah to forgive the schlors for there sins the blessing of the scholar doesnt stop there. The scholar are the inheritance of the prophet, not by money by knoelegy whoever take it has taken that what is improtant.

allah never said to the prophet to say o allah increase me in money increase me in victory, no allah said to the prophet to say increase me in knowlegy. the message was aporach by sorfwan the message was laying down the man said i am seeking knowlegy the prophet said welcome then said the angle rap their wing around him one on top of each other untill they reach the sky of this dunya their in cirled by the angles wings the scholar.

i had quote what yahya ibrahim said visit his site mashallah listen to his leture it really good inshallah you and i will benifet from it. :tti_sister: wa qul Rabbi Zidni Ilma

if i have said anything wrong correct me as i was writing fast.
asslam alaykum

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

Masha'Allah great post, just a slight correction...

Rabbi Zidni Ilma

Rabbi = My Rabb (Lord, Sustainer)
Zidni (Increase in my or grant me an increase in my)
Ilma (Knowledge)

ASSALAN ALAYKUM
vist it http://www.islamiska.org/media/yahya.htm

Allah ordered muhammed therefore us to say"rabe sidner ilmar"
which means o lord increase my knowlegy.

WHAT is the blessing seeking knowlegy about the quran the sunnah and other islamic information.Allah say those who fear allah are the allama ( the knowlegyable one) because the allama are those who stays away from bad(haram) and obtain good(halal).The prophet pbuh tell us "whoever does a good deed then tell that peson about it and other does it the person will get blessing and so will you" e.g like saying the prophet use to fast monday and thursday, you to will get the blessing inshallah you have inspired him that this is a sunnah. The scholar of islam give letures a upon leture imagine what blessing the scholar has. This should make you eye full of tear you heart should get warm within you body
the scholars that died what is their blessing their blessing is that the message of allah said " however travel a path of seeking knowlegy allah will make a easy path for him to jannah". As for the scholar everything thing in the sky and in the sea the fish ask allah to forgive the schlors for there sins the blessing of the scholar doesnt stop there. The scholar are the inheritance of the prophet, not by money by knoelegy whoever take it has taken that what is improtant.

allah never said to the prophet to say o allah increase me in money increase me in victory, no allah said to the prophet to say increase me in knowlegy. the message was aporach by sorfwan the message was laying down the man said i am seeking knowlegy the prophet said welcome then said the angle rap their wing around him one on top of each other untill they reach the sky of this dunya their in cirled by the angles wings the scholar.

i had quote what yahya ibrahim said visit his site mashallah listen to his leture it really good inshallah you and i will benifet from it. :tti_sister: wa qul rabe sidner illmar.

if i have said anything wrong correct me as i was writing fast.
asslam alaykum