The FIRST SIN....

AleahKoto

Allah will decide
Do you know what the first sin was?
ARROGANCE
from Iblis

So, when you say, "don't think", do as this person does or says, or you are wrong, or don't want to discuss something because you know you "just have it all right" or you say this person is wiser, or that person is wiser or this person is dumb......or cut someone off because they are THINKING......or better yet ask a question......

How in the world can you get knowledge without thinking??????????? How can you effectively practice Islam without thinking? How can you learn without the exchange of thoughts and ideas? Oh, I get it, ARROGANCE.

I do believe the first sayings were "seek knowledge" but with all the head bashing going on, that is kinda hard to do, too much arrogance.........

saif

:salam2:

Jazakallah Khair for this reminder dear sister. I fully agree with your thoughts. The attitudes like "I am always right and nothing good can come from you" are a form of the arrogance. Although I have never created a thread myself, but if I would create one, that then it would be with an attitude like "This is my understanding for now. But I invite your criticism to get a better understanding". I don't see any sense in the threads, which are created with the attitude, "Accept it as it is, because it is THE Islam, or shut your mouth up, because you are ignorant".

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Jazzak Allah khiar dear sister for your remainder Mashallah.

I need to say that I agree with you comletely sister,because we had many bad words from brothers and sisters dedaicted to each others.
There were cases where some was even saying to his brother/sister in Islaam "You are retard,ignorant,crazy etc" in the best state but in the worst cases some even call thier brother and sisters "Kaiffirs/unbelivers".:astag:
This is really so dissapoining and not right thing to do.

May Allah open our hearts and reword us with kindness and Mercy,always.Ameen.:tti_sister:

:wasalam: