The Five Most Influencial Muslim 2009

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alakum,

Here is a pdf that lists the 500 Muslims of 2009. I didn't read it yet. Hopefully, The Prophet Muhammad (Salla Alayhu 'Alayhi Wa Sallam)will still be list as, whether alive or dead, to us He (Salla Alayhu 'ALayhi Was Sallam) is the most influential Muslim.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
As Salamu 'Alakum,

Here is a pdf that list the 500 Muslims of 2009. I didn't read it yet. Hopefully, The Prophet Muhammad (Salla Alayhu 'Alayhi Wa Sallam)will still be list as alive or dead He (Salla Alayju 'ALayhi Was Sallem) is the most influential Muslim.

I think you can use more better words or you used the wrong words.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum, (The prophet (Salla Alahu 'Alahi Wa Sallam)did require us to greet each other with this minimal blessing did he (Salla Alahu, 'Alahi, Wa Sallam)?

Brother Abu Talib,

I really had to strive to understand to what you were referring. The only answer I could come up with is my use of the definitions alive and dead. Even though we know from The Prophet's Night Journey that the Prophets exist in The Realm of Jannah, The Majority of Them (Peace Be Upon Them) entered Jannah through the grave. They experienced death. To this world and it's inhabitants they are dead.

If that wasn't to which you were referring, than it must have been my misspelling of the transliterated words. And, for that I apologize as it was approximately 7:30AM and I had been up performing du'a and studying since 4:00 AM and also performing Fajr.

I would welcome you explaining more what was inappropriate about my post; so, I could either properly apologize of explain why I chose the words that I did.

"To be perfectly succinct and eliminate all circumlocution without appearing to revert to atavistic methods or to tolerate redundancy, I try my best to use my acumen and perspicacity to extrapolate, juxtapose, and describe or hypothesize without that which is contained in my posts in the most accurate and precise methods." Putting joking aside. Two professor friends and I made that little phrase up because when I had to write a paper for Cultural Anthropology I would often ask them to proof read. They usually joked about all the 50 cent words. I told them that when I wrote an English Paper I strove to be concise and accurate, but when I wrote a Scientific paper, I used the jargon of the discipline in which I was writing the paper. So, please elaborate on what was offensive to you in my slightly revised version:

Here is a pdf that lists the 500 Muslims of 2009. I didn't read it yet. Hopefully, The Prophet Muhammad (Salla Alayhu 'Alayhi Wa Sallam)will still be list as whether alive or dead to us He (Salla Alayhu 'ALayhi Was Sallam) is the most influential Muslim.

I will however in the future try to use better and even the best words. Well I have more things to do; so, I look forward to more response from you.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
:wasalam:

I am sorry I made you type all that to put in simple words I didn't like the way you described The Prophet Mohammed Sallalahu Alayhis Sallam you could use the words listed or unlisted.

To be on safe side always read what your posting and post it here to avoid misunderstandings who knows it might be something wrong.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
On a sidenote, my supervisor's mentioned in here :D

Robina Niaz is the executive director of Turning Point for Women and Families. She was recognized by CNN for her efforts.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alakum,

Brother Abu Talid, I am not trying to be difficult, but I am still not complete sure as to what you are referring. I thought perhaps it my be my careless omission of the comas. My original thought was:

Hopefully, The Prophet Muhammad (Salla Alayhu 'Alayhi Wa Sallam)will still be list as to us He (Salla Alayhu 'ALayhi Was Sallam) is the most influential Muslim.

Then I thought that it said in 2009; so, I added the parenthetical statement, whether dead or alive, since a religious leader can still be influential to individuals centuries after has earthly death.

I do have to apologize for being vicious toward you for your use of the words "more better" (good, better, best), but I get cranky when I am tired. Which probably also accounts for my reminding you that we are commanded to great Muslimoom and Muslimat with the phrase, Assalam Alaikum, which I myself am guilty of omitting when in a hurray to post. I sincerely hope you will accept my apology. Also, if I am still missing the point, please let me know exactly what I wrote that offended you.

Was Sallam.

weakslave

Now is the right time to move on from that subject I think!

That pdf loads very slowly. I'd be interested in finding out just who made that list. I have a feeling I am going to strongly disagree with it!

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alakum,

Thank you for your words of wisdom, Weak Slave. You are of course correct. I did feel that I was wrong for my previous post which was made with frustation at the implication that I was disrespectful to our beloved Prophet (Salla Alayhu 'Alayhi, Wa Sallam). I should have realized that Brother Abu Talib was just reacting emotionally to a misunderstanding. In all seriousness, I do wish that if I inadvertently phrase something in an incorrect manner that I be contacted via PM ;and, I will ,if I understand what was inappropriate, correct the post.

My people have a saying that it is hard to criticize a man after you have walked in his moccasins. Naturally I would never have migrated from Christianity to Islam if I didn't hold The Prophet (PBUH)in the highest regard. I haven't been sleeping well and as I said I get testy when sleep deprived. I would never insult anyone who prays like us intentionally. I might unintentionally do so because of the missing filter between my brain and mouth. But, I firmly believe that I learn the most about myself from those who criticize me and of those who criticize me, I learn the most from those who dislike me.

I honestly am sorry for responding from the training of 44 years of martial arts training instead of 38 years of religious study. I guess there is a reason why my wife doesn't like being near me when I sleep. PTSD and all. :)