THE ISSUE OF THE NIQAB

muslimahindeen

blackhijab: :hijabi: :salam2: All across the globe muslims and non muslims are debating on the issue of a Muslim woman wearing the Niqab.......it's becoming a political issue.......WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL!!!!!!!!!

Don't the muslims know that it is a command of Allah subhanahu wataalah,and whatever the lord of the heavens and the earth commands us to do we must obey without any questions asked...........when the law of Hijab was revealed to our beloved Prophet Muhammed S.a.w 1400 years ago the women of that time the Ummahatul momineen did'nt start debating as if it was wajib or obligatory or of what the society thinked about it,they whole heartedly and immediately wore the hijab...............they level of taqwa and the love for Allah swt was undescribebale...........

The state of the Muslim Ummah is very sad ,muslims around the Globe are being humiliated and killed for no reason at all,today a muslim is valued as a nobody the blood of a muslim is so cheap that they are being killed mercilessly,it brings more than tears to your eyes it makes u want to scream and shout.What is happening to the muslims of today....every news channel has something negative to say about Islam and muslims....

There is so much wisdom behind the teachings of our beloved Prophet Muhammed saw so much wisdom behind the commands of Allah that if we were to forget the petty issues of this dunya and wholeheartedly accept those teachings and implement them into our lives we would have time to debate on such an issue as wearing Hijab. We would be wearing the hijab because we know it's a command of Allah swt and to obey Allah swt we will be rewarded with Jannah Inshallah...............

Muslim sisters should not be influenced by the western ways of the non-muslims who call them selves liberated are they really liberated??

They think that Muslimahs who are wearing The Niqab are being deprived of a life ......WHAT A LIFE THEY HAVE!!!!!!! are we muslimahs jealous? what for??

For being USED,PROTRAYED ON BILLBOARDS ACCROSS THE WORLD AS OBJECTS OF A MANS LUST,RAPED,ABUSED,CHEATED ON,SEXUALLY TERRORISED,TREATED LIKE DIRT,HAVE TO WORK DAY IN AND DAY OUT TO BRING IN THE CASH ,AND THE LIST MAY GO ON AND ON ..........in this so called liberation of women,,,,,

NAH we muslimahs,sister-in-Islam are the gems of the world,the queens of our homes,precious pearls to our parents and families.In no way are we oppressed or imprison in our hijabs and niqab.......

We are liberated definetly from the sad way of life the non-muslims are having,The niqab gives a sista a feeling of power knowing that no Ghair meharam can see her or lust after her ,her beauty and body is a precious and expensive pearl no one has the right to see or touch.

She is giving the love she needs and she is cared for by her mehrams,she doe'snt need to go out and work she is giving the right to stay at home and relax take care of the house and the kids etc..........those non-muslims sisters burn with envy when they hear that .....it's really sad to see our muslim sisters caught in the western ways and they all wanna have a career and not fully appreciating the gift of Hijab and the blessing that Allah subahanahu wa ta aala has bestowed on them.. Hey i have no problem with a sister working i'm all for it once it is in the confines of shariah and it is some thing that will be benifit to the muslim ummah.

I work in an Islamic School with my Niqab..................it is a benifit for the youth we need islamic institutions........

The Niqab is command of Allah swt the ulema has said in this time of finah and fasad it is OBLIGATORY for a woman to cover her face......................i see no biggie in wearing the niqab it's a protection from many harms physicalally,spiritiually,mentally..............

Honestly prior to covering the face i felt so exposed, men use to look at me and say such disgusting things eventhough it was only my face exposed,they had no respect at all.Now it's way different what they can't see they can't lust after,it has brought me closer to Allah swt ,it makes u think before comitting a sin.........

IT'S MY GLORY AND MY PRIDE,IT'S MY CHOICE,MY HONOUR MY IDENTITY AS A MUSLIMAH.............

MAY ALLAH SWT MAKE IT EASY FOR ALL OF US TO OBEY HIS COMMANDS AND TRULY APPRRECIAE THIS BLESSING OF HIJAB THAT WILL TAKE US TO THE HIGHEST STAGE OF JANNAH INSHALLAH.........AND MAKES IT EASY FOR ALL SISTERS TO COVER UP AND BE PROTECTED FROM THE VICES OF THE SHAYATEEN............aameenAND BROTHERS SHOULD ENCORAGE THEIR SISTERS ,WIVES AND FEMALE FAMILY MEMBERS TO OBSERVE HIJAB ............

It may seem hard at first but for every hardship comes ease and we will be rewarded in the Aakirah inshallah..........
WASALAM

AishaR

:salam2:

Very nicely said sis.

I feel more liberated & free since reverting & wearing hijab than I ever did before. Your beauty is for your hubby & him only, I wish more women around the world could see that.

:wasalam:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
The problem lies with the current muslim leaders who try to please their so called DEMOCRATIC SECULAR PARTNERS. While lots of muslim brothers and sisters are doing so much for the sake of their fellow brothers and sisters.
In the end it all comes down to who is running the show.
"Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala does not take away the KNOWLEDGE, by taking it away from (the hearts of) the people, but takes it away by the death of the religious learned men till when none of the (religious learned men) remains, people will take as their leaders ignorant persons who when consulted will give their verdict without KNOWLEDGE. So they will go astray and will lead the people astray."
May ALLAH guide the muslim ummah and grant us Hikmah,Hidayah,Barakah and provide us with HIS NOOR so that we can spread Islam in the whole world and establish the Khilafah, Ruling under the Shariah, The Best of the best laws ordered by The Almighty The Creator The Sustainer The Lord of All, Allah Tabarakahu Wa Taala

Leah

Wa sallam aleikoum!

Beautifully said, dear sister!

I wish more muslimahs would consider it...:hearts:
Thank You!

Leah...

yasmin623

I agree that Niqab is the best dress for women. One will love the spiritual peace Allah put in her heart when she covers herself in Niqab...:muslim_child:

jenny82

Salaam,
I do not disagree with the niqab but as a revret i found it hard with even just the hijab but i need to work for reasons i do not wish to say. I have found that my employers have been very good about me wearing my hijab and i have had no problems with my co workers or customers. But if i wore the niqab i could not do my job properly. Not on my side but because of my customers if i did not need to work or was in a job that is not face to face related i really think i would consider wearing the niqab.
I hope i havent offended anybody!!

Salaam

visionusman

being content
Salaam,
I do not disagree with the niqab but as a revret i found it hard with even just the hijab but i need to work for reasons i do not wish to say. I have found that my employers have been very good about me wearing my hijab and i have had no problems with my co workers or customers. But if i wore the niqab i could not do my job properly. Not on my side but because of my customers if i did not need to work or was in a job that is not face to face related i really think i would consider wearing the niqab.
I hope i havent offended anybody!!

Salaam
Assalamualaikum Jenny. Ofcourse you have'nt offended anyone. The fact that you reverted and then changed from a western dress code to wearing a hijaab is intself extremely commendable. I do hope that I can one day have a proper beard too inshAllah, for as women have the veil, the men have the beard as part of their islamic appearance. May Allah guide us all.
NB: just a quick request. Please pray for me as a muslim brother, that may Allah always guide me to the truth continuosly, and may He grant me a place in paradise, inshAllah. My father once said that those who revert to Islam from another religion are specailly chosen by Allah and are thus close to Allah, whom He has made His friends. He therefore does not reject their prayers.

jenny82

Salaam, i will do Duaa for you and insha Allah that aswell as you having a
proper beard so may my husband. Thank you for your good words to me.

Jazak-Allah kyayran

Jennifer

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
Allah (swt) guides whom He wills. He also misdirects those whom He wills. It is not for us to even worry about how the kaffirs dress and act. All across the Western world you see more and more women wearing hijab or ch'dorr.
MashAllah! This is truly wonderful.

I do not believe that we will ever be able to convince the kaffirs that they are imprisoning themselves with their lack of respect for women. Yes, lack of respect! This is not liberation. Okay, you can dress however you like. This doesn't make them "low" women. But I believe that they are wearing the uniform of one. Even 50 years ago, their grandmothers would have been shocked and ashamed at what they are doing.

As for the beard, this is a much easier thing for men. If I am not wearing a head covering, I'm just another broad shouldered guy with a full beard.

jenny82

Salaam brother,
i have to say that you are right it is He who wills. I have a sister whom i love very much but she wants nothing to do with any religon but she has no problem with her children hearing about all the faiths we have in the family so incha allah she will accept the true one.

Wasalaam

mahdi

muslim women, i think u don't want to dress like a westerns did, it is so shamefull to see a women's body . and please never think that you are in prison by wearing the niqab, this niqab is something beautiful this niqab makes the women respected. i thank god, because he is the all knower and he knows if the niqab is best, now if u see in the west, u will Zina spreading and diseases , u think they are happy because they do what ever they want, but they is misrable lives.