** THE MISCONCEPTIONS THREAD **(about Islam/Quran etc..)

OsMaN_93

Here to help
trinity????

:salam2:

The Illogical Trinity

Indeed one of the most illogical doctrines to have been invented is non other than the trinity, and no it is not a mystery, it just an illogical doctrine, not a mystery of God. Trinity is three persons, yet they say these three persons are one, that is not a mystery, that is simply bad math and bad logic and made up logic! Three is three, four is four, and one is one, three persons are three persons, three persons are not person, I, Umar, and Bassam are three different persons, we are not one person! If you saw three of us standing outside a shop would you say we are one person or three? Three off course! So the same thing with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, they are three persons and not one.

To further show how illogical the Trinity is, Jesus the Son dies, and as you know Jesus is God, but if God does then logically who runs the universe and the universal affairs? Now since Trinity believes in three persons they will say the Father does, but that is very illogical indeed! So when Jesus dies the Father starts running things, so therefore part of God dies?! One God dies, and the other one continues to run the affairs of the universe while the other one is dead?! So while the Father runs the universe, you have the son Jesus laying dead and buried! Let us make it simple:

Muslim: Is Jesus God?

Christian: Yes

Muslim: Did Jesus die?

Muslim: And Jesus is God?

Muslim: So Jesus died and Jesus is God so this mean God died

Christian: erm

Muslim: So who ran the world when Jesus died?

Christian: I believe in Trinity

Muslim: And?

Christian: Well I believe in three persons, the Father, the Son, and Holy Spirit

Muslim: And Jesus is the Son right?

Christian: Correct

Muslim: And the Son died

Christian: Yes, and while the son was dead the Father and Holy Spirit were still alive and so they continued to run the affairs of the world

Muslim: So Jesus who is God is lying dead and buried, while the Father and Holy Spirit who are also God are running the universe?

Muslim: So one God is dead, and the other 2 run the affairs of the universe, may I know how this is all one God?

Christian: It is a mystery!

And that basically sums it up! While one God is dead, the other 2 run the universe! What an illogical insulting doctrine against the true monotheistic God! This is no different than pagans who had many different Gods for many different purposes, one God was for rain, one for sun, one for night etc etc, here we have the same thing, one God (Jesus) dies and the other 2 Gods carry on running the universe while the Son God is dead.

And Allah Knows Best

OsMaN_93

Here to help

Doubts about what the Qur’aan says about ‘Eesa (peace be upon him)

Question:
How can you expect non-Muslims to believe what your Book says about ‘Eesa, and to reject the story of his crucifixion and deny that he is the son of God, when the Bible affirms these things?.

Answer:
Praise be to Allaah.

We may be repeating ourselves here if we point out that the Gospels, or the Bible, of which we are speaking, that is extant among the people nowadays, is something other than that which was revealed from Allaah to His slave and Messenger ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (Jesus son of Mary – peace be upon him). With regard to what was revealed from Allaah, no one's faith is valid if he disbelieves in it or in any part of it. We have warned against that in question no. 47516.

But for reasons of divine wisdom, that book continued to be distorted and misinterpreted from ancient times until its divine origin was lost and disappeared. All that the people have in their hands now is no more than a mixture of the darkness of shirk and trinity with the glimmer of the light of Tawheed, an accumulation of lies and distortions mixed with the remnants of the truth and knowledge of the Prophets.

Now, after so many centuries of tampering, it is impossible for anyone to be certain whether any part of the Bible is true or false, unless it is checked in the light of the truth that confirms that which went before, the divine light of which has not been extinguished by the darkness of ignorance and whims and desires, and whose pure truthfulness has not been contaminated with even a single lie or mistake. That can be nothing other than the Holy Qur’aan which Allaah has guaranteed to preserve, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, We, it is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e. the Qur’aan) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption)”

[al-Hijr 15:9]

Even though one of the greatest Christian scholars and defenders of the Bible, namely Norton, tried to defend the Bible against the criticism of Ackharn the German, he was forced to admit that distinguishing truth from lies nowadays is very difficult.

From this we reach the matter asked about in the question. We say that whoever does not believe in the Qur’aan will never have any valid book in which to believe, and whoever casts aspersions upon the truthfulness of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and the validity of the Islamic religion, will not be able to offer any proof that the religion which he follows is valid.

The point is that whoever casts aspersions upon the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and the things that he said about his Prophethood and the Revelation that he received from heaven, even though miracles happened at his hands that confirmed the veracity of what he said, and all his life he continued to challenge his enemies to produce the like of the Book which he attributed to the revelation of his Lord, and even challenged mankind and the jinn together to cooperate and produce something like this Qur’aan, as Allaah said:

“Say: “If the mankind and the jinn were together to produce the like of this Qur’aan, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they helped one another”

[al-Isra’ 17:88]

But they were not able to do that and produce anything like it, throughout history and until now, in spite of the numerous enemies who opposed him and wished that they could prove that he was lying. But there is no way they can do that!

Moreover, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) continued to prevail over his enemies and they were unable to prove him wrong. They were never able to prove that he was lying in anything he said, even in the regular kind of talk that people engage in amongst themselves, let alone telling lies about his Lord Who had sent him.

I wonder, if they reject all that evidence, how they could have any evidence of the soundness of the idea of “divine inspiration” which forms the foundation of their belief in their books, in spite of the fact that they do not claim that the Gospel was revealed to Jesus, or that he wrote it or dictated it, or even that the Gospels were written during his lifetime!

Moreover, there is no sound evidence concerning the personalities of the four men who wrote the Gospels: who they were, how they lived their lives, and whether what they wrote came from divine revelation or divine inspiration, as they claim, or it was only their own ideas or what was inspired to them by their devils. Horn, one of the greatest exegetes of the Bible, says: “If it is said that the Bible was revealed from God, that does not mean that every single word or phrase of it is inspired by God. Rather we know from the statements of those who wrote the Bible, from the differences in their styles, that they were permitted to write according to their own natures, customs and understanding. It is unimaginable that they could have been inspired in everything they described or in every ruling they stated.”

The Encyclopaedia Britannica refers to the different opinions among Christian scholars and researchers concerning the matter of divine inspiration and whether every phrase of the Bible is divinely inspired or not. Then it comments on that in one article (19/20) where it says: “Those who say that every phrase is divinely inspired cannot prove their claims with any ease.”

We say: and they cannot do so even with difficulty!

There are dozens of places where the Gospels contradict one another, and dozens of historical errors and false prophecies that never materialized. Frederick Grant stated that “The New Testament is not homogeneous because it is a compilation of scattered elements. It does not represent a single point of view or style from beginning to end, rather it represents different points of view.

The American Encyclopaedia states that there is a serious problem that results from the contradictions that appear in different places throughout the fourth Gospel and the three synoptic Gospels. The differences between them are so great that if you accept the synoptic Gospels as sound and correct, this will lead to the conclusion that the Gospel of John is not sound.

It is worth noting that the Gospel of John is the one which focuses the most on their doctrine of trinity; indeed they admit that it was written to establish this doctrine, which the other three Gospels failed to do, and to put an end to the dispute concerning this matter.

The Catholic Church, which strongly adheres to the idea of divine inspiration as the origin of the Bible, confirmed that in a meeting of the Vatican in 1869-1870. But a century later it revised its opinion and admitted, in Vatican II (1962-1965) that these books contain a great deal of defects and some falsehoods, according to what was reported by the French Catholic researcher Dr Maurice Bucaille, who later became a Muslim.

Moreover, if a person disbelieves in any of the miracles of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) or any aspects of his life story that point to his truthfulness, how can he prove the miracles of these so-called apostles who wrote the Gospels, or prove that their claim to divine inspiration is correct?

For them, the idea of divine inspiration is correct on the basis of what is written in the Bible, and the miracles mentioned therein, and the Bible is sound and correct because it is divinely inspired!

Thus their evidence ends in a vicious circle, as was mentioned in the Encyclopaedia by some researchers: “So the Bible is sound because it is divinely inspired and their inspiration is proven because the Bible testifies to that!”

If a person disbelieves in the Qur’aan, which was transmitted by means of tawaatur (a process in which something is narrated from so many by so many that it is inconceivable that they could all agree upon a lie), throughout the Muslim world, east and west, generation after generation, by memory and in writing, with no variant copies and no contradictions, how can he prove the Gospels to be sound or rely on them, when there is no shred of evidence, not even a hint, that they existed any earlier than two hundred years after the death of Christ, according to what Norton quoted from Ackharn the German? Then there were the calamities that befell the Christians in the fourth century CE, when their churches were destroyed and their books were burned, which makes one lose confidence in any of their books that appeared after that. When did they appear and in whose possession were they during that period of persecution and hiding? How did they reach us?… There are many questions about this problem as was expressed in the Encyclopaedia Britannica where it says:

“We have no certain knowledge of the way in which the canonical soundness of these four Gospels was established, nor where or when this decision was made.”

With regard to not knowing who translated it from the language in which it was originally written, how reliable his knowledge was and how qualified he was for this task, and how we can be certain that he translated it in the proper manner, that is a whole other issue!

For more details on what we have mentioned in summary in this answer, please see: Izhaar al-Haq by Shaykh Rahmat-Allaah al-Hindi. And Munaazarah bayna al-Islam wa’l-Nasraaniyyah by Shaykh Muhammad Jameel Ghaazi et al.

May Allaah guide us and you to the Straight Path.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
A serious dialogue with a Christian .........

:salam2::shake:

A serious dialogue with a Christian

Question:
hi, I was taking a look at your web page . I am interested in it because I am in a Religious Studies class and I am interested in learning more. I just wanted to know your response to this,
if I am correct in saying this...
In Islam heaven is thought of as paradise of wine, women and song. It is achieved by living a life in which, ironically, one abstains from the things with which he or she will be rewarded in paradise. In addition to this abstentiion, one must follow the five Pillars of Islam.
It seems to me that the Islamic faith is a do-it-yourself proposition.
Follow this "way of life", they say, and you will gain favor with God and eventually achieve salvation. There is NO assurance. I would hate to live like that. I realize that Muslims do not believe in "original sin", but regardless of wether or not a man is born sinful or not, would you not agree that every man/woman is sinful? How does one pay for his/her sin?
I understand repentance. I agree with that...but it seems as though one can NEVER do enough to win favor with God. That is why He sent his Son to die for us. All of our sins past present and future.
There is no possibility of assurance in the Islamic faith. I think that would be an awful way to live knowing that I was never gonna make it...not knowing of my salvation until the "day of judgement" whether or not I have done enough "goodworks" or prayed enough...etc.
I have asked a couple of Muslims in my class whether or not they were for sure if they were going to "paradise" or "heaven" when they died. I have not yet had one reply in the affirmative. Rather, they referred to the imperfection of their lives as being a barrier to this realization. THERE IS NO ASSURANCE IN ISLAM, BECAUSE THERE IS NO ATONEMENT, AND SALVATION DEPENDS WHOLLY ON THE INDIVIDUAL'S GAINING ENOUGH "MERIT"
Aslo, if I wanted to become a Muslim, I couldn't. If Muslims think that they are the "chosen people" then why aren't they spreading their faith.
Do you just have to be lucky enough to be born Muslim? If a person wants to become a Christian they can. ANYONE can become a Christian in a matter of seconds. All they have to do is confess that Jesus Christ is who He said He was and repent and believe...that is all a lot easier said than done. But basically that is it. I wasn't born Christian...or raised Christians assert that Jesus Chrit is the only way to God because
Scritpture says, "Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved. (Acts 4:12) Jesus Christ said himself
"I am the way the truth and the life, NO ONE comes to the Father except through me..."
He didn't say, I am one way or a way or one truth etc....THE WAY!!!
I and the Father are ONE! Jn 5:18
I just don't understand how anyone could be blind to these facts. Unless they are never told. Which was me.
I would just like a little feed back

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

We appreciate your question concerning the ideas that you have about Islam, and we hope to discuss what you have written and correct some of your ideas, so as to arrive at a firm conviction of the truth of the matter.

What you have mentioned about the Islamic belief about Paradise, and the enjoyment of wine, women and song therein, falls wide of the mark. The pleasures of Paradise are not merely physical in nature, they also include the joy of feeling safe and secure, and of being content with God and being close to Him. The greatest joy of all in Paradise will be seeing God, may He be glorified and exalted. When the people of Paradise see the Holy Face of God, they will forget all other kinds of pleasures that they have enjoying. There is in Paradise everything that will delight the heart and eye; no dirty or evil talk is heard there, nor sinful speech. “No person know what is kept hidden for them of joy as a reward for what they used to do.” [al-Sajdah 32:17 – interpretation of the meaning]. What I am trying to say is that the delights of Paradise are not limited to the kind you refer to in your question. They are far greater than that.

You mention the idea that entrance to Paradise will only be granted to those who heed certain prohibitions, which things they will enjoy in Paradise in the Hereafter as a reward for avoiding it in this life. This generalization is not correct at all. Islam is a religion which commands action, not just abstinence. Salvation can only be attained through fulfilling commands, not just by avoiding things that are forbidden. Moreover, not every luxury in Paradise will consist of something that was forbidden in this world and is now being given as a reward. Some of the delights of Paradise will be things that were allowed in this world, such as marriage, good fruits like pomegranate and figs, etc., drinks like milk and honey, and so on. All of these are permitted in this world, and will be delights to be enjoyed in Paradise. The bad qualities of things that are forbidden in this world will not be present in their heavenly forms. For example, the wine of Paradise, as Allaah tells us, causes neither ghoul (any kind of hurt, abdominal pain, headache, sin, etc.) nor intoxication (see al-Saffaat 37:47). It does not rob a person of his mental faculties, or cause headaches and stomachaches. It is quite different from its earthly counterpart. The point I am making is that the delights of Paradise do not consist only of allowing things that were forbidden in this world. It is also worth pointing out that there are cases where abstention from prohibited things will not be rewarded by being given their equivalent in the Hereafter, whether those prohibited things are food, drinks, deeds or words. Poison, for example, will not be given as a luxury in Paradise, although it is forbidden in this world. The same applies to sodomy, incest and other things which will not be allowed in the Hereafter although they are forbidden in this world. This matter is quite clear, praise be to Allaah.

The idea of being guaranteed Paradise, and that a person’s life will be as horrible and unbearable as you describe if he has no such guarantee, is a misconception which itself leads to the results you mention. If you were to say that every person has a guarantee of Paradise, this would be utterly disastrous, because then everyone would commit all kinds of forbidden acts, feeling safe because of this guarantee. Many of the crimes committed by Jews and Christians have been done on the basis of this guarantee, with documents of forgiveness from their priests. Allaah has told us about such people (interpretation of the meaning):

“And they say, ‘None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian.’ Say, ‘Produce your proof if you are truthful.’”

[al-Baqarah 2:111]

For us Muslims, Paradise is not the matter of our own desires or the desires of anyone else, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“It will not be in accordance with your desires (Muslims), nor those of the People of the Scripture (Jews and Christians); whoever works evil will have the recompense thereof, and he will not find any protector or helper besides Allaah.” [al-Nisa’ 4:123]

There follows a brief summary of the Islamic view regarding a guarantee of one’s destiny.

Islam offers a guarantee to every sincere Muslim who obeys Allaah and remains in this state of devotion until he dies, that he will definitely enter Paradise. Allaah says in the Qur’aan (interpretation of the meanings):

“But those who believe and do deeds of righteousness, We shall admit them to the Gardens under which rivers flow (i.e., in Paradise), to dwell therein forever. Allaah’s promise is the truth, and whose words can be truer than those of Allaah? (Of course, none).” [al-Nisa’ 4:122]

“Allaah has promised those who believe and do deeds of righteousness, that for them there is forgiveness and a great reward (i.e., Paradise).” [al-Maa’idah 5:9]

“(They will enter) ‘Adn (Eden) Paradise (everlasting Gardens), which the Most Beneficent (Allaah) has promised to His servants in the unseen: verily, His promise must come to pass.” [Maryam 19:61]

“Say: ‘Is that (torment) better, or the Paradise of Eternity promised to the muttaqeen (pious and righteous persons)? It will be theirs as a reward and final destination.” [al-Furqaan 25:15]

“But those who fear Allaah and keep their duty to their Lord (Allaah), for them are built lofty rooms, one above another, under which rivers flow (i.e., Paradise). (This is) the Promise of Allaah, and Allaah does not fail in (His) promise.” [al-Zumar 39:20]

Islam also guarantees the disbeliever who ignores the commands of Allaah that he will definitely enter Hell. Allaah says (interpretation of the meanings):

“Allaah has promised the hypocrites, men and women, and the disbelievers, the Fire of Hell, therein shall they abide. It will suffice them. Allaah has cursed them and for them is the lasting torment.” [al-Tawbah 9:68]

“But those who disbelieve, for them will be the Fire of Hell. Neither will it have a complete killing effect on them so that they die, nor shall its torment be lightened for them. Thus do We requite every disbeliever!” [Faatir 35:36]

Allaah will say to the disbelievers on the Day of Judgement (interpretation of the meaning):

“This is Hell which you were promised! Burn therein this Day, for that you used to disbelieve!” [Yaa-Seen 36:63-64]

Allaah will not go back on His promise to either the believers or the disbelievers. He describes how both of them will be at the end of the Day of Judgement (interpretation of the meaning):

“And the dwellers of Paradise will call out to the dwellers of the Fire (saying): ‘We have indeed found true what our Lord had promised us; have you also found true, what your Lord promised (warnings, etc.)?’ They shall say, ‘Yes.’ Then a crier will proclaim between them: ‘The Curse of Allaah is on the zaalimeen (polytheists and wrongdoers, etc.).” [al-A’raaf 7:44]

Everyone who believes and does righteous deeds, and dies in this state, will definitely enter Paradise. Everyone who disbelieves and does evil deeds, and dies in this state, will definitely enter Hell.

One of the great guiding principles of Islam is that the believer should tread a path between fear and hope. He should not take it for granted that he will enter Paradise, because this will make him complacent, and he does not know in what state he will die. Nor should he assume that he is going to Hell, because this is despairing of the mercy of Allaah, which is forbidden. So the believer does righteous deeds, and hopes that Allaah will reward him for them, and he avoids evil deeds out of fear of the punishment of Allaah. If he commits a sin, he repents in order to gain forgiveness and protect himself from the punishment of Hell. Allaah forgives all sins and accepts the repentance of those who repent. If a believer fears that the good deeds he has sent on before him are not enough, as you suggest, then he will increase his efforts, in fear and hope. No matter how many righteous deeds he has sent on before him, he cannot rely on them and take them for granted, or else he will be doomed. He keeps striving and hoping for reward, and at the same time he fears lest his deeds be contaminated with any element of showing off, self-admiration, or anything that will lead to them being rejected by Allaah. Allaah describes the believers (interpretation of the meaning):

“… those who give that (their charity) which they give (and also do other good deeds) with their hearts full of fear (whether their alms and charity, etc.) have been accepted or not), because they are sure to return to their Lord (for reckoning).” [al-Mu’minoon 23:60]

So the believer keeps on striving, fearing and hoping, until he meets his Lord, believing in Tawheed (Divine Unity) and doing righteous deeds, and earns the pleasure of his Lord and Paradise. If you think about the matter, you will realize that these are the right motives for action, and that righteousness cannot be achieved in this life in any other way.

As regards what you say about original sin, this matter needs to be approached from several angles.

Firstly: The Islamic belief concerning human sin is: the individual bears the responsibility for his own sin; no one else should bear this burden for him, nor should he bear the burden for anyone else. Allah says (interpretation of the meaning): “And no bearer of burdens shall bear another’s burden…” [Faatir 35:18]. This refutes the idea of original sin. If the father commits a sin, what fault is that of his children and grandchildren? Why should they bear the burden of a sin that someone else committed? The Christian belief that the descendents should bear the sin of their father is the essence of injustice. How can any sane person say that the sin should be carried down the centuries by all of humanity, or that the children, grandchildren and subsequent descendants should be tainted because of their father’s sin?

Secondly, making mistakes is a part of human nature. Our Prophet:saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Every son of Aadam is bound to commit sins…” (reported by al-Tirmidhi, 2423), but Allaah has not left man unable to do anything about the mistakes that he makes. He gives man the opportunity to repent, and so the hadeeth (words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) quoted above concludes: “…and the best of those who commit sins are those who repent.” The mercy of Allaah is clear in the teachings of Islam, as Allaah calls His servants (interpretation of the meaning): “Say, ‘O My servants who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allaah, verily Allaah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” [al-Zumar 39:53]

This is human nature, and this is the solution to the problem of sin. But to make this human nature, which is bound to make mistakes, a barrier between the servant and his Lord which will prevent him from ever earning the pleasure of God, and to say that the only way to reach God is through His sending His (so-called) son down to earth to be humiliated and crucified while his father looks on, so that mankind could be forgiven, is an extremely odd idea. Just describing it sounds so unlikely that there is no longer any need to refute it in detail. Once, when discussing this issue with a Christian, I said, “If you say that God sent down His son to be crucified to atone for the sins of the people alive at his time and afterwards, what about those who had come before and died as sinners before the time of Christ, and had no opportunity to know about him and believe in the Crucifixion so that their sins might be forgiven?” All he could say was: “No doubt our priests have an answer to that!” Even if they do have an answer, it is bound to be concocted. There is no real answer.

If you really examine the Christian teaching on human sin with an open mind, you will see that they say that God sacrificed His only son to atone for the sins of mankind, and that this son was a god. If it was true that he was a god who was beaten, insulted and crucified, and died, then this doctrine contains elements of blasphemy because it accuses God of weakness and helplessness. Is God really incapable of forgiving the sins of all His servants with just one word? If He is Able to do all things (and the Christians do not dispute this fact), then why would He need to sacrifice His son in order to achieve the same thing? (Glorified and exalted be He far above what the wrongdoers say about Him!)

“He is the Originator of the heavens and the earth. How can He have children when He has no wife? He created all things and He is the All-Knower of everything.” [al-An’aam 6:101 – interpretation of the meaning]

An ordinary man would not accept anyone harming his child; he would come to his defence, and would never hand him over to an enemy who would insult him, let alone leave him to face the worst kind of death. If this is the attitude of a mere created being, what then of the Creator?

Thirdly, the Christian doctrine of original sin has a negative effect because, as you have mentioned, it does not require any duties of man other than to believe that God sent His son to this earth to be crucified and to die to atone for the sins of mankind. Thus a person becomes a Christian and is to earn the pleasure of God and be admitted to heaven. Moreover, the Christian believes that everything that happened to the son of God was only to atone for his sins, past present and future, so there is no need to wonder why Christian societies have seen such an increase in murder, rape, robbery, alcoholism and other problems. After all, did not Christ die to atone for their sins, and haven’t their sins been wiped out, so why should they stop doing these things? Tell me, by your Lord, why do you sometimes execute murderers, or put criminals in jail, or punish them in other ways, if you believe that the criminal’s sins have all be atoned for and forgiven through the blood of Christ? Is this not a strange contradiction?

You ask why, if the Muslims are the chosen people of mankind, they do not spread their religion. The fact of the matter is that sincere Muslims have always sought to do just that. How else could Islam have spread from Makkah to Indonesia, Siberia, North Africa, Bosnia, South Africa and all parts of the world, East and West? The faults in the behaviour of some modern Muslims cannot be blamed on Islam; those faults are the result of going against Islamic teachings. It is not fair to blame the religion for the faults of some of its adherents who have gone against it or gone astray. Are Muslims not being more just than Christians when they affirm that the sinner is threatened with the punishment of Allaah unless he repents, and that for some sins there is a deterrent, a punishment to be carried out in this world as an expiation for the Hereafter, as in the case of the punishments for murder, theft, fornication/adultery, etc.?

What you say about it be so easy to become a Christian, as compared to becoming a Muslim, is clearly mistaken. The key to Islam is no more than two simple phrases: “Ash-hadu an laa ilaaha ill-Allaah wa anna Muhammadan Rasool-Allaah (I bear witness that there is no god except Allaah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allaah).” With these few words, a person enters Islam in a matter of seconds. There is no need for baptism or priests, or even to go to a certain place such as a mosque or anywhere else. Compare this with the ridiculous procedures of baptism which the Christians do when they want to admit someone to the Church. Then there is the fact that the Christians venerate the cross on which Jesus was tortured and crucified in great pain – as they claim. They take it as a sacred object of blessing and healing, instead of scorning it and hating it as a symbol of oppression and the worst possible way for the son of God to die!

Do you not see that the Muslims are closer than others to the truth, because they believe in all the Prophets and Messengers, respecting them all and recognizing that all of them taught the truth of Divine Unity (Tawheed) and that each of them was appointed by Allaah and sent to his people with laws that were appropriate to the time and place? When the fair-minded Christian sees the followers of Islam believing in Musa (Moses), ‘Eesaa (Jesus), and Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and in the original Torah and Gospel, as well as the Qur’aan, and sees his own people denying the Prophethood of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and rejecting the Qur’aan, wouldn’t his open-mindedness make him think that the Muslims are most likely to be right?

You say that the Messiah said, “No one comes to the Father except through me”. We need, first of all, to be sure that these words can truly be attributed to Jesus. Secondly, this is clearly not true. How then could mankind have known God at the times of Nooh (Noah), Hood, Saalih, Yoonus (Jonah), Shu’ayb (Jethro), Ibraaheem (Abraham), Musa (Moses) and other Prophets? If you were to say that during the time of Jesus (upon whom be peace) and up to the time of the Final Prophet, Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) the Children of Israel had no other way to know the religion of Allaah except through the way of Jesus, this would be correct.

Finally, you quote the Messiah as saying, “I and the Father are one”. This is clearly not correct. If we examine the matter objectively, without letting our own desires get in the way, it becomes clear that the conjunction “and” in the phrase “I and the Father” implies that two separate entities are involved. “I” is one entity, and “the Father” is another. If you say, “So-and-so and I”, it is obvious to any rational person that they are two separate people. The equation 1+1+1=1 makes no sense to any rational person, whether he is a mathematician or not.

Finally, I advise you (and I do not think that you will reject this advice) to think deeply about what you have read, putting aside your background, any pre-conceived ideas, your own desires and feelings of attachment to your religion or culture, and to seek guidance sincerely from Allaah. Allaah Most Generous and will never let any of His servants down. Allaah is the One Who guides to the Straight Path, and He is Sufficient for us and is the best disposer of affairs..

OsMaN_93

Here to help

A documentary dispelling the myths and misconception about islam due to its misrepresentation in media.

[yt]dYZBqwnv878[/yt]

OsMaN_93

Here to help
TERRORISM

Some people have a misconception that Islam is spread using sword (force), :astag:unfortunately that is far from truth. Watch this vedio may help you to clear the misconception. (Zakir naik)

[yt]_zice-KGfiQ[/yt]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AHMAD DIDDAT

THIS SHORT VIDEO WILL TACKLE THE LIE ,THAT ISLAM IS SPREAD BY FORCE & TERROR,

[yt]JdzVlKcyHk8&feature[/yt]

OsMaN_93

Here to help
ISLAM IGNORES HUMAN RIGHTS ????

ISLAM IGNORES HUMAN RIGHTS ????

by brother Mabsoot​

The misconception does not follow from the reasons given, and the reasons ignore a great deal of information.

Islam is a complete way of life. Given this, it is not surprising that the Creator is concerned with the method which we choose to govern ourselves. The preeminent rule which the Islamic state must observe is stated in the Qur'an (translation follows):

[4:59] O you who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If you differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if you do believe in Allah and the Last Day; That is best, and most suitable for final determination.
From this verse, it is clear that the state's obligation of obedience to the Creator is as important as the obedience of the individual. Hence, the Islamic State must derive its law from the Qur'an and Sunnah. This principle excludes certain choices from the Islamic state's options for political and economic systems, such as a pure democracy, unrestricted capitalism, communism, socialism, etc. For example, a pure democracy places the people above the Qur'an and Sunnah, and this is disobedience to the Creator. However, the best alternative to a pure democracy is a democracy that implements and enforces the Shari'ah (Islamic Law).
The Creator also states in the Qur'an (translated):

[42:36-38] So whatever thing you are given, that is only a provision of this world's life, and what is with Allah is better and more lasting for those who believe and rely on their Lord, and those who shun the great sins and indecencies, and whenever they are angry they forgive, and those who respond to their Lord and keep up prayer, and their rule is to take counsel among themselves, and who spend out of what We have given them.
Allah orders us in this verse to conduct our matters by taking counsel among ourselves, or by consulting each other. This is the methodology of the Islamic state, to consult one another, but to always keep the Qur'an and Sunnah paramount. Any law which contradicts the Qur'an or Sunnah is unlawful. This broad principle of consultation is certainly wide enough to encompass a form of government where all are heard - in fact, encouraged to be heard. The early Islamic states were of this form. The petty governments of many `Muslim countries' today do not apply this principle and in fact commit many crimes against the people.
As for slavery, Islam is unique among the `religions' in its close attention to the peaceful removal of this practice. Before the advent of Islam, slavery was widespread all over the world. The Messenger of Islam taught us that freeing slaves was a great deed in the sight of Allah. From the Sunnah, specifically in the study of the Sunnah called Sahih Bukhari, we find:

[3:46:693] Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Whoever frees a Muslim slave, Allah will save all the parts of his body from the (Hell) Fire as he has freed the body-parts of the slave." Said bin Marjana said that he narrated that Hadith to `Ali bin Al-Husain and he freed his slave for whom `Abdullah bin Ja'far had offered him ten thousand Dirhams or one-thousand Dinars.
Also from the Sunnah, specifically in the study of the Sunnah called Maliks Muwatta, we find:
[38:9:15] Narrated Aisha Ummul Mu'minin: The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was asked what was the most excellent kind of slave to free. The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, answered, "The most expensive and the most valuable to his master."
The Creator has also made it easy for slaves to gain their freedom. From the Sunnah, specifically in the study of the Sunnah called Sahih Bukhari, we find:

[3:46:704] Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Whoever frees his portion of a common slave should free the slave completely by paying the rest of his price from his money if he has enough money; otherwise the price of the slave is to be estimated and the slave is to be helped to work without hardship till he pays the rest of his price."
The condition of slavery is very different in Islam than the harsh conditions imposed by non-Muslims or disobedient Muslims. From the Sunnah, specifically in the study of the Sunnah called Sunan Abu Dawud we find:

[41:4957] Narrated AbuHurayrah: The Prophet (saw) said: None of you must say: "My slave" (abdi) and "My slave-woman" (amati), and a slave must not say: "My lord" (rabbi or rabbati). The master (of a slave) should say: "My young man" (fataya) and "My young woman" (fatati), and a slave should say "My master" (sayyidi) and "My mistress" (sayyidati), for you are all (Allah's) slave and the Lord is Allah, Most High.
Also from the Sunnah, specifically in the study of the Sunnah called Sahih Bukhari, we find:

[3:46:721] Narrated Al-Ma'rur bin Suwaid: I saw Abu Dhar Al-Ghifari wearing a cloak, and his slave, too, was wearing a cloak. We asked him about that (i.e. how both were wearing similar cloaks). He replied, "Once I abused a man and he complained of me to the Prophet. The Prophet asked me, `Did you abuse him by slighting his mother?' He added, `Your slaves are your brethren upon whom Allah has given you authority. So, if one has one's brethren under one's control, one should feed them with the like of what one eats and clothe them with the like of what one wears. You should not overburden them with what they cannot bear, and if you do so, help them (in their hard job)."
As a result of the teachings of Islam, slavery was almost completely eradicated from many areas of the Muslim world, peacefully and without bloodshed.

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
"Division Amongst Muslims"
Mashallah br. very true inshallah I pray that Allah talaa will unite us all in Islam inshallah

meer suhail

ILM seeker

Jazak Allah very much needed thread ,have gone through much of it ,everything is nicely covered ,.,,,,so here is another of misconception that ppl have
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALLAH MOON GOD ???

this is very common Question asked by non muslims these days .

Quran proves - "Allah" is NOT a 'moon god':

"And from among His Signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Do not bow down
(prostrate) to the sun nor to the moon, but only bow down (prostrate) to "Allah" Who created
them, if you (really) worship Him." [Quran 41:37]

for more details
http://www.godallah.com/moon_god.php

OsMaN_93

Here to help
adding^^

jazakom Allah khairan
adding to the post above(Allah is a moon??)

"They ask you about the new moons. Say: These are signs to mark fixed periods of time for mankind and for the pilgrimage." [Holy Quran 2:189]

therefore ; the moon was created BY Allah, conclusion, Allah created moon and sun....etc, SO WE WORSHIP ALAH,the one and only,NO MOONS INVOLVED
---------------:salam2:----------------

OsMaN_93

Here to help
surah 112, yh what about it?

:salam2::SMILY288:

Surah Al-Ikhlas and its Great Message

The Quran without a doubt is a beautiful book, full of wisdom and great meanings. Surah Al-Ikhlas is no exception to this rule.

Surah Al-Ikhlas is the 112th Surah in the Quran, and without a doubt is one of the most powerful Surah's in the Quran, the Surah completely gets rid of any shirk that people are committing, and moves God away from the paganistic ideas and doctrines that they have ascribed unto him. The Surah deals essentially and exclusively with Tauhid. Tauhid is:

confirming the Oneness of Allah. It is the basis of Islam. (http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/reference/glossary/term.TAUHID.html)

What does it mean to bear witness to Tawheed?

Question:
What does it mean to bear witness that there is no god except Allaah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allaah?

Answer:
What it means to bear witness that there is no god except Allaah is to deny that anyone other than Allaah has the right to be worshipped, and to affirm that this is the right of Allaah alone, with no partner or associate. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

"That is because Allaah He is the Truth (the only True God of all that exists, Who has no partners or rivals with Him), and what they (the polytheists) invoke besides Him, it is Baatil (falsehood). And verily, Allaah He is the Most High, the Most Great"[al-Hajj 22:62]

So the words laa ilaaha (there is no god) deny all things that are worshipped instead of Allaah, and the words illa Allaah (except Allaah) affirm that all kinds of worship are for Allaah alone. So what they mean is that there is none that is rightfully worshipped except Allaah.

Just as Allaah has no partner in His dominion, so too He has no partner in His worship.

What it means to bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allaah is tobelieve firmly, from the depths of one's heart, and express it on one's lips, that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger to all of creation, mankind and the jinn alike. That means believing what he has told us about events in the past, what he has told us about things that are yet to come, what he has permitted of halaal things, what he has forbidden of haraam things; and it means obeying and following what he has commanded, and giving up and avoiding what he has forbidden, following his laws, adhering to his Sunnah in secret and in the open, accepting and submitting to his judgements, and knowing that obedience to him is obedience to Allaah, and disobedience to him is disobedience to Allaah, because he is the one who conveyed the Message from Allaah, and Allaah did not cause him to die until He had perfected the religion, and he conveyed it clearly. May Allaah reward him on behalf of us with the best reward that was ever given to any Prophet on behalf of his people and any Messenger on behalf of his nation.

A person can only enter Islam by uttering this twin testimony of faith; its two parts are intertwined and cannot be separated. For the conditions of testifying that there is no god but Allaah are the same as the conditions of testifying that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allaah. These, along with the evidence for them, are mentioned in questions no. 9014 and 12295.

And Allaah knows best.

Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid (http://islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=21738&ln=eng)

Let us now show the verses of this great Surah and it's great message that it sends:

YUSUFALI: Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;

This verse here gets rid of any polytheistic beliefs, such as ascribing partners to God, or saying that he is 3, or 4, or a hundred. The verse is making it clear that Allah is one, and has no partners.

By saying this, it also affirms the point that all things in the universe are controlled by God, and God alone, he has all the power, and everything you see around you is done by his will alone. It essentially shows that all the power in the universe exclusively belongs to God and no one else, unlike what several pagans believe and have believed.

The Surah continues:

YUSUFALI: Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;

The verse affirms that Allah is eternal, meaning he does not die, nor is he brought into this life through birth. It gets rid of all polytheistic and pagan beliefs which claimed that God is a man, or that God died and was given birth to etc etc. The Surah continues to make this point very clear:

YUSUFALI: He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;

The verse makes it explicitly clear that God does not beget any children, therefore having no sons or daughters. This is also a clear refutation to many pagan beliefs that were floating around before and during that time, that God had children including sons and daughters etc etc. The verse also then makes it clear that God himself is not begotten, affirming that he eternal, he always is, and does not come into being through sexual intercourse. Beautiful verses indeed. The Surah finally ends by saying:

YUSUFALI: And there is none like unto Him.

The verse is showing us that God is above all, that he is unlike any of us, he does not eat, nor does he sleep, nor does he get married like we all do. Therefore God is making it clear to all those who have made false doctrines against him that he is far above to what they ascribe him to.

In fact if one notices, the verses all compliment each other and are following a specific order with each verse making a point for the previous. Verse 2 tells us that Allah is eternal, meaning he always is, the next verse explains further telling us he is not given birth to, hence continuing the meaning of the previous verse, that he is eternal and always is. Verse 3 goes on to tell us that Allah has no kids either, and then it explains further to us in the next verse by telling us that God is unlike anyone, and nothing can be compared to him. Hence he does not have kids, and if people do not understand this, then it makes it clear that he is unlike anyone and is far above what our human minds can comprehend and make up in his name. So as you can see each verse compliments the next.

Here is what tafsir Ibn Kathir wrote:

The Reason for the Revelation of this Surah and its Virtues

Imam Ahmad recorded from Ubayy bin Ka`b that the idolators said to the Prophet , "O Muhammad! Tell us the lineage of your Lord.'' So Allah revealed

[Þõáú åõæó Çááøóåõ ÃóÍóÏñ - Çááøóåõ ÇáÕøóãóÏõ - áóãú íóáöÏú æóáóãú íõæáóÏú - æóáóãú íóßõäú áøóåõ ßõÝõæÇð ÃóÍóÏñ ]

(Say: "He is Allah, One. Allah He begets not, nor was He begotten. And there is non comparable to Him.'')

Hadith on its Virtues

Al-Bukhari reported from `Amrah bint `Abdur-Rahman, who used to stay in the apartment of `A'ishah, the wife of the Prophet , that `A'ishah said, "The Prophet sent a man as the commander of a war expedition and he used to lead his companions in prayer with recitation (of the Qur'an). And he would complete his recitation with the recitation of `Say: He is Allah, One.' So when they returned they mentioned that to the Prophet and he said,

«Óóáõæåõ áöÃóíøö ÔóíúÁò íóÕúäóÚõ Ðóáößó¿»

(Ask him why does he do that.) So they asked him and he said, `Because it is the description of Ar-Rahman and I love to recite it. So the Prophet said,

«ÃóÎúÈöÑõæåõ Ãóäøó Çááåó ÊóÚóÇáóì íõÍöÈøõå»

(Inform him that Allah the Most High loves him.)'' This is how Al-Bukhari recorded this Hadith in his Book of Tawhid. Muslim and An-Nasa'i also recorded it. In his Book of Salah, Al-Bukhari recorded that Anas said, "A man from the Ansar used to lead the people in prayer in the Masjid of Quba'. Whenever he began a Surah in the recitation of the prayer that he was leading them, he would start by reciting `Say: He is Allah, One' until he completed the entire Surah. Then he would recite another Surah along with it (after it). And used to do this in every Rak`ah. So his companions spoke to him about this saying; `Verily, you begin the prayer with this Surah. Then you think that it is not sufficient for you unless you recite another Surah as well. So you should either recite it or leave it and recite another Surah instead.' The man replied, `I will not leave it off. If you want me to continue leading you (in prayer), I will do this; and if you all do not like it, I will leave you (i.e., I will stop leading you).' They used to consider him to be of the best of them to lead them in prayer and they did not want anyone else to lead them other than him. So, when the Prophet came they informed him of this information and he said,

«íóÇ ÝõáóÇäõ¡ ãóÇ íóãúäóÚõßó Ãóäú ÊóÝúÚóáó ãóÇ íóÃúãõÑõßó Èöåö ÃóÕúÍóÇÈõßó¡ æóãóÇ Íóãóáóßó Úóáóì áõÒõæã åóÐöåö ÇáÓøõæÑóÉö Ýöí ßõáøö ÑóßúÚóÉò¿»

(O so-and-so! What prevents you from doing what your companions are commanding you to do, and what makes you adhere to the recitation of this Surah in every Rak`ah) The man said, `Verily, I love it.' The Prophet replied,

«ÍõÈøõßó ÅöíøóÇåóÇ ÃóÏúÎóáóßó ÇáúÌóäøóÉ»

(Your love of it will cause you to enter Paradise.) This was recorded by Al-Bukhari, with a disconnected chain, but in a manner indicating his approval.

As We said this is a very powerful and beautiful Surah:

A Hadith that mentions this Surah is equivalent to a Third of the Qur'an

Al-Bukhari recorded from Abu Sa`id that a man heard another man reciting

[Þõáú åõæó Çááøóåõ ÃóÍóÏñ ]

(Say: "He is Allah, One.'') and he was repeating over and over. So when morning came, the man went to the Prophet and mentioned that to him, and it was as though he was belittling it. The Prophet said,

«æóÇáøóÐöí äóÝúÓöí ÈöíóÏöåö ÅöäøóåóÇ áóÊóÚúÏöáõ ËõáõËó ÇáúÞõÑúÂä»

(By He in Whose Hand is my soul, verily it is equivalent to a third of the Qur'an.) Abu Dawud and An-Nasa'i also recorded it. Another Hadith Al-Bukhari recorded from Abu Sa`id, may Allah be pleased with him, that the Messenger of Allah said to his Companions,

«ÃóíóÚúÌöÒõ ÃóÍóÏõßõãú Ãóäú íóÞúÑóÃó ËõáõËó ÇáúÞõÑúÂäö Ýöí áóíúáóÉò¿»

(Is one of you not able to recite a third of the Qur'an in a single night) This was something that was difficult for them and they said, "Which of us is able to do that, O Messenger of Allah'' So he replied,

«Çááåõ ÇáúæóÇÍöÏõ ÇáÕøóãóÏõ ËõáõËõ ÇáúÞõÑúÂä»

("Allah is the One, As-Samad'' is a third of the Qur'an.) Al-Bukhari was alone in recording this Hadith.

In conclusion I say that this verse crushes every form of polytheism, and crushes every pagan lie invented against God. Indeed this Surah is so great it crushed centuries of lies with a simple 4 verses, this very fact alone shows the greatness of God, that in 4 short verses, he sends out a very strong and beautiful message that crushes every form of lie that is ascribed to him by polytheists. That just makes me say ?God is great' ?Allahu Akbar'.

And Allah Knows Best!:SMILY149:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
back to the so-called ''moon God''

Muslims don't Worship a Moon God

Refuting the Moon God allegation
One of the most common argument thrown against Muslims is that us Muslims worship a moon God! Indeed this claim is very strange since there is not a single Islamic source that says that we Muslims should worship the moon, nor is there a single Islamic source that says that our God is a moon God. Not only that, there is not a single source that shows any Muslims including the first Muslims in Mecca who used to worship the moon.

So just with that information we have there we can simply lay this argument to bed, because the burden of proof is not on the Muslims to prove that our God is not a moon God, rather the burden of proof is on those who claim that our God is a moon God. The person who is making the claim must at least bring a shred of evidence from Islamic sources (Quran, Hadiths, Tafisr etc) that the God of Islam is a moon God. So far what we have is an argument from silence, which is made up of simple assumptions and personal assertions not backed up by any evidence.

Now even though the burden of proof is not on me to prove that the God of Islam is NOT a moon God I shall still go ahead and do it. It is rather very easy to prove that Allah is not a moon God, and we don't have to go into fancy work and books to try and prove this like some others have done, at the end of the day we have the very best book there is which is the Noble Quran, so we should simply what it tells us regarding the matter and conclude from there.

Basically all I have to show from the Quran is a direct command from the Quran that tells us to NOT worship the moon, if I can produce this verse then the argument is closed and finished. It does not make much sense that we Muslims worship a moon God when our God in the Quran tells us to not worship the moon now does it? Off course not.

Here is the direct command of the Noble Quran that we Muslims should not worship the moon:

YUSUFALI: Among His Signs are the Night and the Day, and the Sun and the Moon. Do not prostrate to the sun and the moon, but prostrate to Allah, Who created them, if it is Him ye wish to serve.

So the verse is very explicit that we Muslims should not worship the moon nor the sun, and that the moon is a creation of Allah. This verse completely crushes the lie that we Muslims worship a moon God, I mean does it make sense that we Muslims worship a moon God when we have such a verse? Off course not!

Let us read Ibn Kathir's tafsir of this verse:

Here Allah reminds His Creation of His power, and that He is the One Who has no equal, and He is Able to do all things. Allah's saying;

(And from among His signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon.) means, He created the night with its darkness and the day with its light, and they alternate without ceasing. And He created the sun with its shining light, and the moon with its reflected light. and He allotted their stages and gave them separate orbits in the heavens, so that by the variations in their movements man may know the stages of night and day, of weeks, months and years, and time periods related to people's rights, acts of worship and various transactions. Moreover, because the sun and moon are the most beautiful of the heavenly bodies that can be seen in both the upper and lower realms, Allah points out that they are created entities which are in a state of enthrallment to Him, subject to His dominion and control. So He says:

(Do not prostrate yourselves to the sun nor to the moon, but prostrate yourselves to Allah Who created them, if you (really) worship Him.) meaning, `do not associate anything in worship with Him, for your worship of Him will be of no benefit to you if you worship others alongside Him, because He does not forgive the association of others in worship with Him.' He says:

(But if they are too proud, ) i.e., to worship Him Alone, and they insist on associating others with Him,

So it crystal clear that the moon is a creation of Allah and that it should NOT be worshipped.

Here are some other verses which make it very clear that Muslims do not worship a moon God:

YUSUFALI: Your Guardian-Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six days, and is firmly established on the throne (of authority): He draweth the night as a veil o'er the day, each seeking the other in rapid succession: He created the sun, the moon, and the stars, (all) governed by laws under His command. Is it not His to create and to govern? Blessed be Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds!

Notice the moon is CREATED entity.

YUSUFALI: Allah is He Who raised the heavens without any pillars that ye can see; is firmly established on the throne (of authority); He has subjected the sun and the moon (to his Law)! Each one runs (its course) for a term appointed. He doth regulate all affairs, explaining the signs in detail, that ye may believe with certainty in the meeting with your Lord.

The moon is under the control and command of Allah, obviously the moon is not a god.

YUSUFALI: It is He Who created the Night and the Day, and the sun and the moon: all (the celestial bodies) swim along, each in its rounded course.

Once again we see that the moon is a CREATED entity, created by the all powerful God.

So it is crystal clear that the Quran forbids the worship of the moon, and that the Quran shows us that the moon is a created entity under the command of God.

Since we have established enough proof from the Quran that Muslims don't worship the moon, let us now turn our attention to the hadiths and see what they say regarding this matter:

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 425:

Narrated 'Aisha:

On the day of a solar eclipse, Allah's Apostle stood up (to offer the eclipse prayer). He recited Takbir, recited a long recitation (of Holy Verses), bowed a long bowing, and then he raised h is head saying. "Allah hears him who sends his praises to Him." Then he stayed standing, recited a long recitation again, but shorter than the former, bowed a long bowing, but shorter than the first, performed a long prostration and then performed the second Rak'a in the same way as he had done the first. By the time he had finished his prayer with Taslim, the solar eclipse had been over. Then he addressed the people referring to the solar and lunar eclipses saying, "These are two signs amongst the Signs of Allah, and they do not eclipse because of anyone's death or life. So, if you see them, hasten for the Prayer."

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 426:

Narrated Abu Mas'ud:

The Prophet:saw: said, "the sun and the moon do not eclipse because of the death or life of someone, but they are two signs amongst the Signs of Allah. So, if you see them, offer the Prayer (of eclipse)."

Notice how the sun and the moon are both refered to as signs from God, obviously had the moon been worshiped as THE God it wouldn't have been called a sign of God but rather God himself. In Islam when the phrase a sign of God is mentioned this means a miracle or an event that happens by God to show you that he exists, in this case it is the occurrence of the eclipse which involves both the sun and the moon, because one has to wonder how can such events occur without a divine being who controls both the sun and the moon causing the moon to eclipse the sun during the day, this cannot be a mere coincidental event happening in the universe on its own.

So with all this information we have we can have no other conclusion than the fact that the moon was not worshipped by Muslims, the Muslims did not believe the moon was God, and the Quran does not tell us to worship the moon either. Any person who claims that we Muslims worship the moon after knowing these facts will simply be a liar.

And Allah Knows Best and Indeed Allah is not a moon but rather he is the One who created the moon!

(another stupid misconcetion, cleared out of the way ):SMILY149:
ALhamdulelah, we thank Allah for his mercy over us:hearts:
and helping us win over all these stupid crazy people..:astag:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Why did God not make one language and send one book for all humanity?

taken from; http://www.welcome-back.org/question/20041211.shtml

Why did God not make one language and send one book for all humanity?
By Sayyid Abul A’la Mawdudi Trans. by Mushfiqur Rahman

Question. A Sikh friend of mine was given some literature to read. While reading those, he raised this objection: "You say that Allah speaks to the Prophets and through these special people he sent a universal way of life for all mankind. Question is, why such an important way of life is prescribed in this one particular language [Arabic], which is used only in one particular geographic location? Why could not that Almighty Allah create one universal language for all of mankind so that all people could benefit from that it equally? Arabic Qur’an is certainly beneficial for the Arabs only."

Answer. Had your Sikh friend who raised this objection pushed his imagination a bit further, he could have also asked: "Why did God not send a copy of the Qur’an directly to every human being? Since He is the Almighty, He could have done this too!"

These people actually do not try to understand one basic point, and that is: for guiding the humanity, Allah (swt) does not adopt a method that would require an alteration in the natural workings and systems of the universe. The variety of languages, and due to that the emergence of various small and large ethnic groups – all this is but a natural phenomenon which came into existence by the will of Allah (swt). And in this are lot of benefits and goodness that Allah (swt) would not want to destroy. Yes, He is the Almighty, but He is also the Wise. In His universe, things are running under a perfect set of laws and principles. Due to these principles, variance between languages, cultures, and traditions emerges. Even if Allah (swt) had created some sperate type of language, that still could not have been the mother tongue of all nationalities, nor could the literature in that language affect and influence the minds of all people on earth. They would not have appreciated the beauty of that language [like one appreciates his mother tongue]. If Allah (swt) – by some supernatural way – eliminated all the mother tongues of all people and then imposed, supernaturally, one language on the entire humanity, then that is a different matter. However, since one action of Allah (swt) does not come to nullify another action of His, He has sent guidance to the humanity while sustaining the natural systems and frameworks of all languages.

Arabic Qur’an can only be beneficial for the Arabs – this allegation could have been true had Allah (swt) only sent a piece of book [from heaven]. But the reality is that Allah (swt) sent the book together with a guide. That guide first addressed a particular nation in whose language the book came. Then, according to the prescriptions laid in the book, he educated them, purified them, gave them practical training, and completely reshaped their lives in a full social revolution. Then he charged them with this responsibility that they, on his behalf, would transmit this guidance to other nations, educate them, purify them, train them, and reshape their lives the same way as he had done to them. Thus, once one nation adopts this ideal, it would bear the responsibility of taking it to other nations. This was the natural way for universalizing that teaching and guidance. Every great movement of the world that wanted to universalize it’s teaching had adopted this same method, be that a movement to establish God’s way or any other type of movement.

If one accepts the argument that a book is only beneficial for the particular nation in whose language it is written, then one will have to consider the history of all the sciences of the world as wrong. All the books of the world will need to divided and segregated according to language. All the benefits of translations and various mediums of international mass communications will have to be denied. Yet, it is through these mediums that the messages of great world movements and the words of great leaders are reaching the far corners of the earth. Then what crime did the book of Muhammad (s) commit that it has to be considered confined only for the Arabs just because it is in Arabic?

If one is still not assured after this and he thinks that Allah (swt) should have done things as he thought He should have, then he has the right to remain firm in his opinion. But the question is, if, by putting up such questions as hindrance, one does not benefit from a book or a message, then whose loss is it? This is not the policy of the truth seekers. They search for the ray of light everywhere and from all sources. If one closes his mind with one objection or another against every book or teaching, then he will not be able to make even a single step on the life’s simple and straight path.

(Sayyid Abul A’la Mawdudi, Rasael wa Masael. Originally published in Tarjumanul Qur’an, July-October, 1944.)

:salam2: very good question :) ^^ ehh?

:hearts:

OsMaN_93

Here to help

What is "Hadith" ?

This is a body of literature that comprises the sayings, teachings, behaviour etc. of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Muslims try to emulate the character of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in their daily lives and use the hadith as a key source to that end. The Qur'an together with hadith constitute the two most authoritative sources for moral, ethical and spiritual guidance for Muslims.

Some Hadiths were written down during the life of the Prophet, while others were passed on orally and collected later. Scholars study the Prophetic Hadiths and their chains of oral transmission to determine which are valid or authoritative. No Hadith is held true or cited as a proof unless it can be authentically attributed to the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him).

There are six well known collections of Hadiths, the most authoritative of which are those by Al-Bukhari and Muslim. After a Hadith is quoted, it is common to cite the collection(s) from which it came. If the same Hadith appears in all of them, the words “agreed upon” or “the group” will usually follow it.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
*********************Allah's Love**************************

The indications of allah’s love for his worshippers and the way to its achievement.

Question:
What is the indications of allah’s love for his worshippers and how to achieve it.

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

Almighty Allah said : “Say (O Mohammad -Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam to mankind) : “if you (really) love Allah then follow me (i.e. accept islamic monotheism, follow the Qur’an and Sunnah), Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” Qur’an 3:31.

Abu Huraira Radhiallahu ‘anhu narrated that the Prophet Shalallahu ‘alaihi wa Salam. Said, ‘if Allah loves a person, He calls Jibrael (Gabriel) saying,’Allah loves so and so; O Jibrael (Gabriel) love him.’ And make an announcement amongst the inhabitants of the heaven:

“ Allah loves so and so therefore you should love him also, and so all the inhabitans of the heaven would love him, and then he is granted the pleasures of the people on the earth.” Narrated by Al-Bukhari and Muslim.

Abu Huraira Radhiallahu ‘anhu narrated tha Allah’s Messenger Shalallahu ‘alaihi wa Salam said that Allah said: “I will declare war against him who shows hostility to a pious worshipper of mine And the most beloved things with which My slave comes nearer to Me, is what I have enjoined upon him; and My worshipper keeps on coming closes to Me through perfoming Nawafil (praying or doing extra deeds besides what is (obligatory) till I love him, then I become his sense of hearing with which he hears, and his sense of sight with which he sees, and his hands with which he grips, and his legs with which he walks; and if he ask Me, I will give him, and if he ask My Protection (Refuge), I will Protect him.” Narrated by Al-Bukhari.

A-The EXCELLENCE OF RECITING THE QUR’AN
1. Abu Umamah Radhiallahu ‘anhu narrated that he heard the Prophet Shalallahu ‘alaihi wa Salam saying: “ Read the Qur’an (regularly) for it will act as an intercessor for its readers on the Day of Resurrection.” Narrated by Muslim.

2. Uthman Radhiallahu ‘anhu narrated that the Prophet Shalallahu ‘alaihi wa Salam said: “ The best among you (muslims) are those who learn the Qur’an and teach it (to others).” Narrated by Al-Bukhari.

3. Abdullah bin Mas’ud Radhiallahu ‘anhu reported that the Prophet Shalallahu ‘alaihi wa Salam said : “when somebody recites one letter from the Qur’an he will get one good deed in recompense will be equal to ten good deeds. I do not say that Alif Lam Meem is a letter, but A is a letter, L is a letter and M is a letter i.e it is equal to three letters.” Narrated by At-Tirmithi.

B-The EXCELLENCE OF THIKR ALLAH (REMEMBERING ALLAH I.E., GLORIFYING AND PRAISING HIM ETC.)

1. Abu Huraira Radhiallahu ‘anhu narrated that the Prophet Shalallahu ‘alaihi wa Salam said : “ A person who recites after every salah (prayer) : sub-han- Allah (glory be to Allah) thirty three times, Al-ham-do Lil-lah (all praise belongs to Allah) thirty three times and Al-la-ho Akbar (Allah is great) thirthy three times, and completes the figure of hundred with the recitacion of La ilaha ila Allah wahdahu lasharikalahu lahu almulku walahu alhamdu wahuwa ala kul shai in qadeer.

“ None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and He has no partner in Lordship or in the Names and and the Qualities and for Him is the kingdom and all the praises and thanks are for Him and he is Omnipotent “will have his (minor) sins forgiven, although they may be as much as the foam of the sea. Narrated by Muslim.

2. Abu Huraira Radhiallahu ‘anhu narrated that Allah’s Messenger Shalallahu ‘alaihi wa Salam said: “Who-ever says ‘Subhan Allahi wa bihamdi hi, one hundred time a day, will be forgiven all his sins even if they were as much as the foam of the sea.” Narrated by Al-Bukhari and Muslim.

3. Abu Musa Radhiallahu ‘anhu narrated that the Prophet Shalallahu ‘alaihi wa Salam said : “The similitude of the one who remembers (glorifies the praises of) his Lord (Allah) in comparison to the one who dos not remember (glorify the praises of) his, Lord, is like that of a living and the dead.” Narrated by Al-Bukhari.

C-INVOKING ALLAH’S BLESSING UPON THE PROPHET Shalallahu ‘alaihi wa Salam.

1. Almighty Allah said : “ Allah and His Angels send blessing on the Prophet, O you who believe ! send your (salah) and salute (greet) on him with a worthy salutation.” Qur’an 33:56.

2. Abdullah bin ‘Amr bin Al-‘Aas Radhiallahu ‘anhu said that he heard the Prophet Shalallahu ‘alaihi wa Salam saying : “A person who calls for blessings on me, (recites salah) once, Allah sends down mercies on him ten times.” Narrated by Muslim.
:hearts:
Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid
http://islamqa.com/index.php?ref=10117&ln=eng&txt=Allah love

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Does Allah Almighty Pray?

:salah::salam2::salah:

Does Allah Almighty Pray?

It has been asserted that Allah prays according to some Arab Christians, they draw their conclusion from these verses:

YUSUFALI: They are those on whom (Descend) blessings from Allah, and Mercy, and they are the ones that receive guidance.

Ola-ika AAalayhim salawatun min rabbihim warahmatun waola-ika humu almuhtadoona#

YUSUFALI: He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers.

Huwa allathee yusallee AAalaykum wamala-ikatuhu liyukhrijakum mina alththulumati ila alnnoori wakana bialmu/mineena raheeman

YUSUFALI: Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect.

Inna Allaha wamala-ikatahu yusalloona AAala alnnabiyyi ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo salloo AAalayhi wasallimoo tasleeman

They like to claim that the translations falsely translate the verses putting the word blessing rather than putting the word praying/ prayer, since in Arabic the text says salawatun/yusallee/yusalloona which mean praying in Arabic not blessing, while blessing in Arabic is called baraka.

So from all of this they conclude that Allah prays, and the translations are wrong, and they ask the Muslim's who does Allah pray to?

In this article we shall refute their claim that Allah prays, and expose these Arab Christians for not doing homework, since had they consulted the tafsir their weak argument would have gone down the drain, but since Arab Christians tend to be very arrogant and witty because they think they know Arabic they feel they know everything. (although it must be said that most Arab Christians do not know Arabic very well, and cannot even pronounce words properly, and often do not understand the language)

So to refute this claim, let us first consult Ibn Kathir's tafsir regarding Surah 33:56 which will refute the entire argument:

The Meaning of Salah

Allah's Salah means that He praises His servant before the angels, as Al-Bukhari recorded from Abu Al-`Aliyah. This was recorded by Abu Ja`far Ar-Razi from Ar-Rabi` bin Anas from Anas. Others said: "Allah's Salah means mercy.'' It may be said that there is no contradiction between these two views. And Allah knows best. Salah from the angels means their supplication and seeking forgiveness for people, as Allah says:

Those who bear the Throne and those around it glorify the praises of their Lord, and believe in Him, and ask forgiveness for those who believe (saying): "Our Lord! You comprehend all things in mercy and knowledge, so forgive those who repent and follow Your way, and save them from the torment of the blazing Fire! Our Lord! And make them enter the `Adn Garden which you have promised them -- and to the righteous among their fathers, their wives, and their offspring! Verily, You are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise. And save them from the sins.'') (40:7-9) t

(that He may bring you out from darkness into light. ) means, by means of His mercy towards you, His praise of you and the supplication of His angels for you, He brings you forth from the darkness of ignorance and misguidance into the light of guidance and certain faith.

So as you can see, Allah's Salah does not mean prayer, rather it is him praising his servants before the angels, and also sending down his mercy upon them. So the translations are not wrong in putting the word blessing, because if Allah praises you among his angels and sends his mercy down to you than that is indeed a blessing. Now some might say but doesn't Salah mean praying? Yes, it does, however so, when the term is applied to God the term does not mean prayer rather it means sending mercy and praising, when the term is applied on a normal human, it refers to prayer, but not when refered to Allah.

One Sheikh even writes:

This is well known among the scholars, but the correct view is something different, because blessing (salaah) is more specific than mercy. Hence the Muslims are unanimously agreed that it is permissible to pray for mercy for every believer, but they differed as to whether we may pray for blessings (using this specific word of salaah or salli ?ala.) for anyone other than the Prophets. If the word salaah here is taken to mean mercy, then there is no difference between them, and just as we pray for mercy for a person we may send blessings upon them.

Moreover, Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

"They are those on whom are the Salawaat (i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided ones"
[al-Baqarah 2:157].

The word rahmah (mercy) is mentioned in conjunction with the word salawaat (blessings), which indicates that they are two different things, so the meaning of the verse is clear. The scholars (may Allaah have mercy on them) used the word salaah (blessings) in some places and the word rahmah (mercy) in others, so salaah is the not the same as mercy. The best that cane be said concerning this is what Abu'l-?Aaliyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: The salaah (blessing) of Allaah upon the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is His praising him among the "higher group" (the angels).

So what is meant by Allaahumma salli ?alayhi (O Allaah send blessings upon him) is: O Allaah, praise him among the higher group, i.e., among the angels who are close to Allaah.

If someone were to say that this is unlikely from a linguistic point of view, because salaah in Arabic means supplication, not praise, the answer to that is that the word salaah is also connected to the word silah (gift),
and there can be no doubt that praise for the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) among the higher group (angels) is one of the greatest gifts, for praise may sometimes be more important to a person than all else. So a good mention is a great gift.

Based on this, the correct view is that sending blessings (salaah) upon him means praise for him along the higher group (the angels). End quote.

Al-Sharh al-Mumti', 3/163, 164

In fact the Sheikh also gives a response to what is meant By Allah sending down his blessings and salams to the prophet:

What is the meaning of blessings and salaams upon the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)?.

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

"Blessings upon the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)" - according to the majority of scholars, what is meant is mercy from Allaah, prayers for forgiveness offered by the angels, and du'aa' offered by humans. Others - including Abu'l-Aaliyah among the earlier scholars and Ibn al-Qayyim among the later scholars, and Ibn ?Uthaymeen among the contemporary scholars - are of the view that the meaning of blessings upon the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is praise for him among the "higher group" (al-mala' al-?a'la, i.e., the angels, cf. al-Saffaat 37:8), and the prayers of the angels and the Muslims for blessings upon him (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) are for him to be praised by Allaah among the "higher group" (the angels). Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him) wrote a book on this topic entitled Jala' al-Afhaam fi Fadl al-Salaati wa'l-Salaam ?ala Khayr il-Anaam, in which he discussed at length the meaning of blessings upon the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), the rulings thereon, and its benefits.

Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-?Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

The phrase "Bless Muhammad (salli ?ala Muhammad)" - it was said that blessing from Allaah means mercy, blessings from the angels means prayer for forgiveness, and blessing from humans means du'aa'.

So as you can see, the view by scholars is agreed, that Allah's Salah on the prophet is him sending his mercy down to the prophet and praising him among the angels.

So it is crystal clear that Allah does not pray, and that Arab Chistians intentionally distort the meaning of Allah's Salah lying to the Muslims claiming it means praying, when in fact the term Salah when used for Allah does not mean praying rather it means sending down mercy and praising his servant.

It seems that these Christians are ashamed that their god Jesus prayed, and they have no good response as to why God would pray, so they have become so desperate that they now want to try and show that Allah prays and by doing so they believe it excuses their own god for praying. How sad, they failed to show Allah prays, hence they still have their own problem of why their god prayed, and we shall all have to wait and see what other tactics our Christian friends will have to come up with to try and rid themselves of this major problem.

And Allah Knows Best, and certainly Knows Better than Arab Christians:SMILY346:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
who is Allah??????

Allah The True God

There are many non-Muslims who are interested in finding out who Allah is, what does He do, what does He say and so on. So to make this easy for our non-Muslim friends we will quote several passages from the Quran which tell us about Allah, at the end of the day the Quran is Allah's speech so it is the best and most accurate source to get your information about the true God since He Himself is speaking to you. So with that let us begin quoting the Quranic passages:

YUSUFALI: Knowest thou not that to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth? And besides Him ye have neither patron nor helper.

So everything belongs to Allah from the heavens to the earth, and that other than Allah you have no other helper, because it is only He who can help and save you.

YUSUFALI: To Him belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth: It is He Who gives Life and Death; and He has Power over all things.

So as you see it is Allah who gives life and death, he is in control of everything, and has power over everything you see. And if Allah is the one who controls life and death, then he can very easily bring you back to life after you die.

YUSUFALI: If two parties among the Believers fall into a quarrel, make ye peace between them: but if one of them transgresses beyond bounds against the other, then fight ye (all) against the one that transgresses until it complies with the command of Allah; but if it complies, then make peace between them with justice, and be fair: for Allah loves those who are fair (and just).

Allah loves those who are fair, those who do justice, and those who bring and make peace.

YUSUFALI: 'And Exalted is the Majesty of our Lord: He has taken neither a wife nor a son.

Allah has no family, he has no wife, nor does he have a son, he is far above such things. He is not in need of such things neither, as we are, and it is a major sin to ascribe such things unto Him.

YUSUFALI: These are the Signs of Allah: We rehearse them to thee in Truth: And Allah means no injustice to any of His creatures.

As you can see Allah does not intend for any injustice towards us, the only injustice that falls upon us is because of our own doing and our sins and mistakes, when you turn away from Allah he will turn away from you and hence you shall falter and will only have yourself to blame.

YUSUFALI: "Verily Allah knows the secrets of the heavens and the earth: and Allah Sees well all that ye do."

Allah sees everything we do, nothing is hidden from him, nor can anything hide from him, he sees everything, and knows the secrets of the heavens and the earth, things which we do not know nor will we ever know unless he wills it.

YUSUFALI: When those come to thee who believe in Our signs, Say: "Peace be on you: Your Lord hath inscribed for Himself (the rule of) mercy: verily, if any of you did evil in ignorance, and thereafter repented, and amend (his conduct), lo! He is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

Allah is the most merciful and most forgiving, he is always ready for your repentance.

YUSUFALI: No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all vision: He is above all comprehension, yet is acquainted with all things.

Allah's vision sees all and knows all, but we cannot do the same unto him.

YUSUFALI: Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just.

Allah loves the just people, and Allah does not forbid us from dealing kindly and justly with people who do the same to us.

YUSUFALI: And Allah gave them a reward in this world, and the excellent reward of the Hereafter. For Allah Loveth those who do good.

Allah loves the people who do good, and Allah is the one who shall reward you in the after-life.

YUSUFALI: They ask thee concerning women's courses. Say: They are a hurt and a pollution: So keep away from women in their courses, and do not approach them until they are clean. But when they have purified themselves, ye may approach them in any manner, time, or place ordained for you by Allah. For Allah loves those who turn to Him constantly and He loves those who keep themselves pure and clean.

Allah loves those who always turn to him, and also loves the pure and clean people.

YUSUFALI: "But seek, with the (wealth) which Allah has bestowed on thee, the Home of the Hereafter, nor forget thy portion in this world: but do thou good, as Allah has been good to thee, and seek not (occasions for) mischief in the land: for Allah loves not those who do mischief."

Allah does not love the mischief makers, such as rapists, thieves, murderers and so on. To love such people is illogical.

YUSUFALI: It is Allah Who sends the Winds, and they raise the Clouds: then does He spread them in the sky as He wills, and break them into fragments, until thou seest rain-drops issue from the midst thereof: then when He has made them reach such of his servants as He wills behold, they do rejoice!-

Allah is the one is control of the earths cycle and so on, he brings the clouds, sends the wind, and brings the rain etc.

YUSUFALI: Allah! There is no god but He,-the Living, the Self-Subsisting, Eternal.

He is the only God, there is no other, not Jesus, not Buddha, or any other false god. Allah is alive, eternal, he does not die like men and animals do.

YUSUFALI: He it is Who shapes you in the wombs as He pleases. There is no god but He, the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

He is the wise and exalted, he knows all things, and he is the one who creates us in the womb and gives us shape etc.

YUSUFALI: Nay, Allah is your protector, and He is the best of helpers.

Allah is our protector, and he is the best helper of all because no one else can stop him.

YUSUFALI: Allah! There is no god but He,-the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) before or after or behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth. His Throne doth extend over the heavens and the earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory).

There is no God but Allah, he does not sleep nor get tired like we do, no one can intercede on our behalf unless he wills and allows it, hence all power belongs to him. He feels no fatigue or tiredness in preserving and guarding the heavens nor will he ever!

YUSUFALI: Do they not travel through the earth, and see what was the End of those before them,- though they were superior to them in strength? Nor is Allah to be frustrated by anything whatever in the heavens or on earth: for He is All-Knowing. All-Powerful.

Allah is all powerful, and is all knowing, he knows EVERYTHING.

YUSUFALI: If ye reject (Allah), Truly Allah hath no need of you; but He liketh not ingratitude from His servants: if ye are grateful, He is pleased with you. No bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another. In the end, to your Lord is your Return, when He will tell you the truth of all that ye did (in this life). for He knoweth well all that is in (men's) hearts.

Allah does not need us, we need him, and he does not like ingratitude from those who he has created. We shall all return to him and he shall tell us everything we did.

YUSUFALI: Yet they ask thee to hasten on the Punishment! But Allah will not fail in His Promise. Verily a Day in the sight of thy Lord is like a thousand years of your reckoning.

Just one day with Allah for us would be like a thousand years for us!

We could continue to post many more verses about Allah, but that shall do for now.

And Allah Truly Knows Best!