The Moors Spain

Daud McGuire

Say he is one
Salam Alaykum

BBC perspective of the Moors. Please watch, Knoledge is a beutiful thing.

[yt]FoBCydCK4Q8&mode=related&search=[/yt]

[yt]6TY0AMjvg3w[/yt]

Izzu

:salam2: I read about the Islamic Spain almost everyweek since i came to know about the fall of Granada and Cardoba almost 20 years ago. Ahhh how could we loose Spain and parts of France when Allah swt is on our side. well those days i couldnt believe that we could have lost in such a way but over the years i realised that it was not the enemy from outside that defeated us. It was our own greed for power and negligence towards Allah swt that we were put to such an ordeal in Al Andulus.
Guess what if we dont revert back to Allah swt we may loose more lands like that and this is what frightens me more now.....look at Palestine, checnya and Kashmir etc....
And then look at Turkey as well.....99% muslims but still trying to follow Mustafa Kamal and not the Allah swt and his beloved prophet pbuh.
False hero worshipping at its best in Turkey and yet this was the same country that produced Muhammad Al Fatih who fulfilled the prophecy of Rasooli pak pbuh and conquered Constantinople......and now we are loosing it all over again....
:astag:

OnlyOne

:salam2: I read about the Islamic Spain almost everyweek since i came to know about the fall of Granada and Cardoba almost 20 years ago. Ahhh how could we loose Spain and parts of France when Allah swt is on our side. well those days i couldnt believe that we could have lost in such a way but over the years i realised that it was not the enemy from outside that defeated us. It was our own greed for power and negligence towards Allah swt that we were put to such an ordeal in Al Andulus.
Guess what if we dont revert back to Allah swt we may loose more lands like that and this is what frightens me more now.....look at Palestine, checnya and Kashmir etc....
And then look at Turkey as well.....99% muslims but still trying to follow Mustafa Kamal and not the Allah swt and his beloved prophet pbuh.
False hero worshipping at its best in Turkey and yet this was the same country that produced Muhammad Al Fatih who fulfilled the prophecy of Rasooli pak pbuh and conquered Constantinople......and now we are loosing it all over again....
:astag:

One of the other big reasons we lost Spain was because of our disunity. Look at us now, I don't see the difference. We need to come together under Shari'a, untill we live by the rules and regulations of Allah and his beloved Prophet (peace be upon him), as humans, we will never live in harmony and peace. You can see this all over the world, even in Muslim worlds, people are fighting eachother. Allah has given us clear guidance, yet we choose to not follow them, but our own limited-minded desires. AstaghfirAllah.