The most Famous disputation in the 20th century ( Ahmad Deedat ) !!

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam

Assalam alaikom

this is a disputation was between Ahmad dedat & another chirstian , we call him in Arabic Qissees but I dont know what does it mean in English as well as i could not write his name in English , i'm sooooo bad in English :(
but i think the right way is " Jemmi sowargat " ??

اسمه بالعربي جيمي سوارجات

http://www.ebnmaryam.com/web/modules.php?name=IslamicMedia&choice=media&catid=1&mid=18

That's the link

Thanks for Allah for being Muslim :)

AleahKoto

Allah will decide
LOL right after the debate with Ahmed Deedat, Jimmy Swaggart in all his glory was caught in fornication and adultery.

Jimmy Swaggart could not even answer Deedats questions in the debate.
Swaggart had a huge following, and I couldn't stand him from the beginning of his "god career."

Many big names in evangelical circles have since been caught having sick sexual exploitations....some of these had congregations of 30,000 or more!

Deedat mentions Swaggarts problems in a follow up debate with another evangelical.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
LOL right after the debate with Ahmed Deedat, Jimmy Swaggart in all his glory was caught in fornication and adultery.

Jimmy Swaggart could not even answer Deedats questions in the debate.
Swaggart had a huge following, and I couldn't stand him from the beginning of his "god career."

Many big names in evangelical circles have since been caught having sick sexual exploitations....some of these had congregations of 30,000 or more!

Deedat mentions Swaggarts problems in a follow up debate with another evangelical.

Yes , allright

Thanks for passing