The new me.....

aless

:salam2:

I am going to reintroduce myself here.

I am as of a few days ago a MUSLIM! :ma:

It is so odd. Once the veil over my eyes was lifted (the veil being the catholic church and christianity) I just see things so clearly now!
Now I look back on my beliefs and wonder how could any of that be possible and how can anyone believe tha?
:lol:
:tti_sister:

Congratulations sister - it's an immense joy to hear your words - my family is Catholic too and I was a mixture of faiths and atheism (of confusion!!!) until I was revealed the path by many happenings of life and I am a very very recent revert - I have your same feeling of being able to SEE CLEARLY NOW- for me the journey is long and full of obstacles but all I can feel is joy to have accepted Allah and Islam, joy to be given the gift of true faith

- even in front of people I love who dislike my choice to the point of mocking me all I want to do is learn more and give thanks to Allah more and more! why? because I have changed! I am new, I am born again, yes I was given another chance and I intend NOT to waste it!

May Allah make it easy on us

Praise be to Allah, the most Compassionate, the most Merciful.

Amina 1

Assalam Alaikum wa ramatullah wa barakatuh (May Allah's peace mercy and blessings be with you)

Hamdulillah Rubailameen (All thanks and praise to Allah the cherisher and sustainer of worlds)

Congratulations La Hawla wa la Quwwata illa Billah (there is no power and strength accept with Allah) It is the most wonderful feeling to have the veil lifted from your eyes and finally see the Light Allaho Akbar!!!:hearts:

revert-sister

Proud to be a MUSLIM
salaams sister,
mubarak on converting to a beuatifull religion.
Allahu Akbar.
InshaAllah you find whta you are looking for - peace and greatfullness because thats what isalm brings, where as yours, mine and many other reverts on here catholicisum just brough greed and hatred. (for me any how)

Welocme to islam, Welocme to TTI, Welcome to the family.

salaam

Sister Revert
~Yvette~