The seed of goodness in men’s heart

tulipflower777

:salam2:

a beautiful stories must read;

The seed of goodness in men’s heart

One day when Ahmed came home from school he was so sad. What’s the matter? asked his mother. I’m confused, he said. About what? asked his father. You see, today my teacher was telling us about the benefit of working for Allah and taking care of our parents, he said. What do you mean? asked his father. You know giving dawa and learning about Islam, he said. Ahmed if you want to leave to study you should do it, said his mother. And don’t worry about us, we’ll be fine Insha Allah, said his father encouragingly.

So, after some days he made up his mind. I think I’m ready to leave, he told his parents. Masha Allah, I’m so proud of you, said his father. And may Allah bless you and makes you strong, said his mother. Ahmed left after Zuher salat. He was sixteen at this time. He was scared, cause he never traveled alone before. He asked Allah to help him. And Allah doesn’t leave His servants alone.

Ahmed traveled all over the world to learn about Islam. He met many great scholars of that time. He became famous with his knowledge. He teached many people all over the world. He went back to visit his parents once in a while. They were very happy to see him like this.

One day Ahmed was sitting in the Masjid. He was reciting “Sura-al-qa’f”. He heard someone was crying. He looked around him. A man was sitting there. He walk toward the man. What’s the matter brother? he asked him. I’m a sinner, the man said. I haven’t touched the quran for years. I did many other bad things, he said. Will I be forgiven? asked the man.

Ahmed smiled at the man. Ahmed asked the man, “Have you not heard what Allah says in the glorious Quran:

‘Say: O ‘Ibaadi(My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deed and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah forgives all sins. truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful’ [al Zummer 39:53]?”

The man looked at him with joy, with his eyes filled with tears. Then he bade farewell and left.

No matter how big the evil is, there’s always a seed of good in men’s heart. If Allah has His Mercy on us, it will bear fruit, Insha Allah.

This seed seems to always fight in our heart, even when it’s cored with desire. When Allah wills the good for His slaves, He cause the light of goodness to shine our hearts. He guides us to the right path.

Allah says in the Glorious Quran:-

And whomsoever Allah wills to guide, He opens his breast to Islam; and whomsoever He wills to send astray, He makes his breast close and constricted, as if he is climbing up to the sky” [al-Anam 6:125].

wassalam

warda A

Sister
seed

:salam2:

:ma: sister for beautiful post
we should never despair of ALLAH SUBHANA WA TAALA 's mercy
:wasalam: