The Teachings of the Teacher of Teachers

hilal.ahmad

Bukhari Volume 3, Book 43, Number 661:

Narrated Anas:

While the Prophet was with one of his wives, one of the mothers of the believers (i.e. one of his wives) sent a wooden bowl containing food with a servant. The wife (in whose house he was sitting) stroke the bowl with her hand and broke it. The Prophet collected the shattered pieces and put the food back in it and said, "Eat." He kept the servant and the bowl till he had eaten the food. Then the Prophet gave another unbroken. bowl to the servant and kept the broken one.

Volume 3, Book 43, Number 650:

Narrated Jabir:

The Prophet entered the Mosque, and I too went there after tying the camel at the pavement of the Mosque. I said (to the Prophet ), "This is your camel." He came out and started examining the camel and said, "Both the camel and its price are for you."

Bukhari Volume 3, Book 43, Number 626:

Narrated Abu Musa:

The Prophet said, "A believer to another believer is like a building whose different parts enforce each other." The Prophet then clasped his hands with the fingers interlaced (while saying that).Bukhari Volume 9, Book 90, Number 334:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "If I had gold equal to the mountain of Uhud, I would love that, before three days had passed, not a single Dinar thereof remained with me if I found somebody to accept it excluding some amount that I would keep for the payment of my debts.''Bukhari Volume 1, Book 9, Number 495:

Narrated Abu Qatada Al-Ansari:

Allah's Apostle was praying and he was carrying Umama the daughters of Zainab, the daughter of Allah's Apostle and she was the daughter of 'As bin Rabi'a bin 'AbduShams. When he prostrated, he put her down and when he stood, he carried her (on his neck).