[yt]5ySi0pLFpcY&mode=related&search[/yt]

Part 3

[yt]Ij6HwYfq-F0[/yt]

Part 4

[yt]XhOHCmXhINM[/yt]

Part 5

[yt]YBQ7Fkl5zFg[/yt]

saba urooj

:salam2: although i know lil abt barelvi"s,but not the main reasons of diffrences from them,my mom says they r muslims but r lost somewhere, i wonder know r they really muslims or not.:shymuslima1:

marif

SubhanAllah

What a bautiful lecture.

Every muslim should be aware of this fitnah.

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Part 1

[yt]GuuDdyKW_uw[/yt]

Part 2

[yt]5ySi0pLFpcY&mode=related&search[/yt]

Part 3

[yt]Ij6HwYfq-F0[/yt]

Part 4

[yt]XhOHCmXhINM[/yt]

Part 5

[yt]YBQ7Fkl5zFg[/yt]

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
We are all mUslims and a thread dedicated to "deviated sects" is horrible Astafurllah!!!!! When are people gonna to get it we are all one Ummah and we are getting ourselves nowhere with threads like this. After all this is not what is going to unite us, the West gives Islam a bad name with all the media propaganda, look at all thats going on around us!! When are we going to learn???????????????

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
We are all mUslims and a thread dedicated to "deviated sects" is horrible Astafurllah!!!!! When are people gonna to get it we are all one Ummah and we are getting ourselves nowhere with threads like this. After all this is not what is going to unite us, the West gives Islam a bad name with all the media propaganda, look at all thats going on around us!! When are we going to learn???????????????

Assalamualaikum warahmatuulah

Im sorry about this.
I agree with u partly , but still we need to warn others .

Globalpeace

Banned
Maulana Adam (South Africa)???

W-Salam Alkathiri,

Man-O-Man!

I haven't heard him in about 10+ years...Where did you get him from? People should listen to his course about marriage and Prophets; he is absolutely awesome...

He was the hittest dude in US in 90's.

P.S: I know brothers were trying to exchange pcitures; I look like how he looks (in the 1990's) but taller.

I was stopped so many times in New York in Mosques because they thought I was his younger brother! :SMILY346:

Assalamualaikum warahmatuulah

Im sorry about this.
I agree with u partly , but still we need to warn others .

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
W-Salam Alkathiri,

Man-O-Man!

I haven't heard him in about 10+ years...Where did you get him from? People should listen to his course about marriage and Prophets; he is absolutely awesome...

He was the hittest dude in US in 90's.

P.S: I know brothers were trying to exchange pcitures; I look like how he looks (in the 1990's) but taller.

I was stopped so many times in New York in Mosques because they thought I was his younger brother! :SMILY346:

walaykumsalam
didnt know he is maulana Adam?( who is maulana Adam by the way??)
Lol didnt know u were that handsome.....
funny man o man. ...

U know what akhi. i truly believe that that india , Pakistan have some great scholars, really great ones . MashAllah

Globalpeace

Banned
MOULANA EBRAHIM ADAM (Cape Town, South Africa)

Asslamo Allaikum,

He is MOULANA EBRAHIM ADAM!

I have searched with his name and here is his stuff:

http://www.ymma.netfirms.com/ymma_au...sette_list.htm

His advice on marriage is simply great. My Kaafir girl friend listened to him about 15+ years ago & she loved it, that’s how good it is. She was interested in Islam & I wasn’t really bothered...A brother from Tableeghi Jamaat had left the tapes in my car & since I wasn’t really practising I was gonna throw them away but she took them…

He insisted that I go through the entire set; I listened to about 20 minutes and then swapped Maulana for Madonna (Papa! Don't Preach...) : )

May we be forgiven for our past follys (Ameen).

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Allama Ehsaan Elahi Zaheer's book "barelviyat" avaiable in urdu/hindi (and arabic?) is very good on the topic.
According to the book Ahmed Raza(founder of barelvis) has too many similiarities with the Shias to be dismissed as a coincidence...AllahuAa'lam

Abu Juwairiya

While the Barelvi creed only developed in the nineteenth/twentieth centuries, its amazing so many Indians and Pakistanis embrace it. I have heard most Pakistanis are Barelvis, I can't say that is true, but it is truly alarming that something started by the British government could engulf an entire subcontinent's Muslim population so immensely and to this day. Its further astounding the same people can condemn Qadiyaniat but fail to see Bareilviism as something similar, knowing full well both had their origins from a Non Muslim source. I can accept maybe most Barelvis my not be aware of this, but on closer examination it is not too hard to discover this along with the Bidah and Shirk so manifestly apparent and openly embraced by its founders and leaders.