Open up the areas of your being.
Expose them to yourself -to others.
You are valuable . You are unique.
You have much to give.
Do not be afraid to give it.

As we risk ourselves , we grow.
Each new experience is a risk.
We can try , and may be fail .
And ,as a result , grow or hold back and stagnate.

You have the potential to be anything you want.
You are fre to choose.
You are limited only by your fears.
Let your dreams take over.
Fly with the eagles , Soar into life.
The world is waiting for you.

I dont remember who wrote these wonderful lines but i like its meaning a lot and i thought i should share it with you .

Moataz G

ma sha allah very nice sister indeed
for me i looove this writes of George Bernad Shaw he said in one of his writings:

"This is the true joy in life: Being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one, being a force of nature instead of a feverish, selfish little clod of ailments and grievances, complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy. I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the whole community and as long as I live, it is my privilege to do for it what I can. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of Engrave this quote in Our Store! | Rate this Quote! |

for the moment and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations."

i really love it so much :)

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Jazaki Allah khairan sister Hijab for the wounderful poem.:)

ma sha allah very nice sister indeed
for me i looove this writes of George Bernad Shaw he said in one of his writings:

"This is the true joy in life: Being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one, being a force of nature instead of a feverish, selfish little clod of ailments and grievances, complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy. I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the whole community and as long as I live, it is my privilege to do for it what I can. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of Engrave this quote in Our Store! | Rate this Quote! |

for the moment and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations."

i really love it so much :)

Having a noble purpose of life makes it meaningful. I like what Qutb said about that:

"When we live only for ourselves, life appears to us as short and insignificant. In this case, our life starts when we start to perceive the outside world surrounding us and it ends with the end of our limited lifespan.. However, when we live for others, that is when we live for an idea, life then appears to be long, deep and meaningful. In this case, our life starts with the beginning of humanity on Earth and continues after we pass away.

In such case, we gain a hundredfold of our own lifespan, and we gain it as reality and not illusion. Regarding life in such a way redoubles our feeling of our days, hours and moments, as life can not be measured by the number of years we live, but the amount of feelings we experience. Moreover, what the (realists) call (illusion) in this case is actually "fact"; a fact that is more valid than any of their (facts). That is because life is nothing else but our feeling (experience) of life. If you divest any human of his appreciation of life, it means divesting him of life itself in its real meaning. Moreover, when a human feels multiplied feeling of his life, it means he actually lives a redoubled life. I do see this matter is too intuitive to be argued about.

We live a multiplied life for our own selves when we live for others. Moreover, the more we multiply our care for others, the more we multiply our appreciation of our own life and the more we multiply this life itself at the end."

islamisthesolution

The world is waiting, without knowing it, for Muslims! US Senator Carl Levin was once quoted saying, "Muslims are America's last moral hope!" And he is Jewish.

It's not because we're so good, it's because we've been given God's lasting message to mankind. God tells us in the holy Quran, "You've been the best community brought out for mankind" (3:110) But did we do the job? Our good ancestors did. Shouldn't we carry on their work?

I remember reading from more than one revert asking, "Why don't Muslims tell the world about Islam? I wouldn't have taken so long to become Muslim if I knew about Islam earlier!"

The first step in doing this job is to build our own knowledge. We cannot teach what we do not know and we cannot attribute to God or His messenger things they didn't say. We should never confuse culture with religion.

Next step is to band together. We can't deliver a unified message if we keep fighting with each other about trivia. Ego is our top enemy; it's what got Satan an eternal curse.

Next step is to practice what we preach. We must be attractive role models for others to want to be like us. We must never be like those who "were loaded up with the Torah and failed to carry it" (63:5)

Last step is to understand whom we're talking to. We can't speak our language and expect others to comprehend what we're saying. We cannot impose our culture on people. When they are guided, they will adjust their culture at their own pace to comply with the teachings of God and His messenger.

salam alaikom
so brother Ayman you think we should not talk about anything else but islam .
as i am really confused about what you wrote you mean we are not allowed to share thoughts with each other ???????????????? please correct me if i am wrong
finally may Allah reward you with jannah

islamisthesolution

Wa Alaykum Assalaam, sister hijab al3efah. You totally misunderstood my post. Maybe I should have started with "I agree with what's been said so far and would like to add the following."

Why would you conclude from what I wrote that I don't want others to share their thoughts? I was complementing the theme of personal growth started in this thread, with the fulfillment of our potential as callers to God. It's like saying that after you graduate college, you are in a position to earn a living and raise a family but that doesn't mean you can't study anymore!

It's precisely the theme of living up to our potential that made me think about our potential for da`wa. I hope I made my point clearer and sorry if my post appeared otherwise.

well i guess i should apologize for misundrstanding :redface:and thanks for your kind words i really enjoy reading it and please forgive me for being judgemental:shymuslima1:
have a nice day dear brother
salaam alaikom