They found Jesus's Lost Tomb????

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
sallam allaikum

These people Jews , they dont respect Prophet ISA JESSUS (AS) . dont believe in this its all lie.

Salaam Allaikum

loveislam1

How do they have Jesus' dna?

Jesus ali salat wa salam was never in a tomb so therfore the information is fabricated sister.

MOHAMMEDFALIQ

DNA

Cant be his DNA because We believe that jesus wasnt on the cross. And they cant indentify a ten thousand year old person by DNA testing is not logical.And jesus never had a son

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Isn't Jesus still alive in waiting the coming of Dajjal?

yes , you are rite. but in cristianiaty the teachings have been twisted so much , that sometimes you have to decide either you go with the priest or the bible. because many times the bible doesnt agrre with what the priests says.

Salaam Allaikum

Kashmiri

Alhumdullila jesus is alive i know that but i was thinking they probably found the tomb of the person that was replaced on the cross.

Jesus is in heaven and will descend towards the last days.

Its just that i read the article and sheytan got me cofused :astag:

Im disgusted with my self

May Allah Subhnahuwatala forgive me :tti_sister:

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Alhumdullila jesus is alive i know that but i was thinking they probably found the tomb of the person that was replaced on the cross.

Jesus is in heaven and will descend towards the last days.

Its just that i read the article and sheytan got me cofused :astag:

Im disgusted with my self

May Allah Subhnahuwatala forgive me :tti_sister:

Ssalaam Allaikum

Sister we all do this kind of things, I recommend you recite Ayat al kursi when you feel something wrong to save your self from shaytan.

Salaam Allaikum

loveislam1

Asalam Alikoum sister
we all get confused it is always good to ask questions, otherwise we are jsut an audience and not students as we should be learning about Islam always.

Just remember these "teams" of people out to proove a point would just as easily give "the msot amazing evidence" that human beigns came from monkeys iastagfiruallah f the oppurtunity arose. Money makes people believe and do almost anything

I dont know who they have found in that tomb but rest assured it is not Jesus ali salat wa salam he was raised to Allah subhana wa ta'ala and was not killed and is still awaiting his return to kill the dajal.

Kashmiri

Aww JaazakAllahKheir Bro Ahmed and Bro/Sis Iloveislam Mashallah what kindswords from both of u Alhumdullila its a blessing being a muslim.

Soo much love to be shared in this ummah Subhanallah

Wasalaams

apocalypse77

Asalam Alikoum sister
we all get confused it is always good to ask questions, otherwise we are jsut an audience and not students as we should be learning about Islam always.

Just remember these "teams" of people out to proove a point would just as easily give "the msot amazing evidence" that human beigns came from monkeys iastagfiruallah f the oppurtunity arose. Money makes people believe and do almost anything

I dont know who they have found in that tomb but rest assured it is not Jesus ali salat wa salam he was raised to Allah subhana wa ta'ala and was not killed and is still awaiting his return to kill the dajal.

Allah has made us humans to be one of his beautiful creations and to say we humans evolve from monkeys is a total insult to mankind and Allah NA' UZHUBILLAH MIN ZHALIK

Globalpeace

Banned
Dajjal???

Asslamo Allaikum Brothers/Sisters,

Just a reminder for myself really when these things are put on by the Media

Imagine what Dajjal will do? Imagine how people will be decived when the following happens?

Hadith - Bukhari 9.245, Narrated Abu Said

One day Allah's Apostle narrated to us a long narration about Ad-Dajjal and among the things he narrated to us, was: "Ad-Dajjal will come, and he will be forbidden to enter the mountain passes of Medina. He will encamp in one of the salt areas neighboring Medina and there will appear to him a man who will be the best or one of the best of the people. He will say 'I testify that you are Ad-Dajjal whose story Allah's Apostle has told us.' Ad-Dajjal will say (to his audience), 'Look, if I kill this man and then give him life, will you have any doubt about my claim?' They will reply, 'No,' Then Ad-Dajjal will kill that man and then will make him alive. The man will say, 'By Allah, now I recognize you more than ever!' Ad-Dajjal will then try to kill him (again) but he will not be given the power to do so."

IslamicPearl

Salam aleikum

First of all , if it was such an important Real thing than i wudve heard it on the news, shudve cross the globe right?
Anyway, few days back i crossedover an article saying that, In the Quran!, it is mentioned that Jesus did not die (true) but he went and died somewhere in India (as muslims belive he was taken to Allah so this is false). They say it is mentiond in the Bible (John as i recall) and when he was put in the toumb he was not dead but those oily and medical things it is said Marry Magdalen and other lady used were to treate Jesus. They also mention that they found he's last toumb at Srinagar. huh No body? i wonder why?!
Of course there is nothing written in the article to prove but it is enough for the xitians to take it as it is..wont do their own research.
May Allah (SWT) bless Isha.

Allahu Akbar

Globalpeace

Banned
Mary Magdalen

W-Salam,

Mary Magdalen is a fascinating subject and an area of immense research. All questions about Jesus revolve around her.

I often wonder what really happened to her?

P.S: I mean they can't even agree on what she looked like, She appears European, Mediterranian, Asian, Chinese and everything else in pictures! Any ideas what she really looked like?

Salam aleikum

First of all , if it was such an important Real thing than i wudve heard it on the news, shudve cross the globe right?
Anyway, few days back i crossedover an article saying that, In the Quran!, it is mentioned that Jesus did not die (true) but he went and died somewhere in India (as muslims belive he was taken to Allah so this is false). They say it is mentiond in the Bible (John as i recall) and when he was put in the toumb he was not dead but those oily and medical things it is said Marry Magdalen and other lady used were to treate Jesus. They also mention that they found he's last toumb at Srinagar. huh No body? i wonder why?!
Of course there is nothing written in the article to prove but it is enough for the xitians to take it as it is..wont do their own research.
May Allah (SWT) bless Isha.

Allahu Akbar

Izzu

:salam2:
jesus being buried in srinagar, kashmir, india is a myth and fabrication spread by Qadyanis. I have read a book by a German author ''Jesus lived in India''. It just proves that Jesus pbuh visited India prior to his ministry in Israel. Nothing more. the tomb that they ascribe to Jesus is that of a saint known as Yuz Assaf in Kashmir. History says that he was an israeli prophet who preached to Kashmiris. Well I guess I have to mention that there is a theory that Kashmiris are one of the lost tribe of Israel.
Anyway cutting short, Jesus ascended into heaven as Quran mentions and we believe that in totaltiy. There is no tomb of Jesus on earth.
BTW I come from Kashmir.
:wasalam:

Globalpeace

Banned
Qadiyani Concept!

Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

Very well said.

Allamah Iqbal mentions this being rubbish in the last poem of him life "Iblees Ki Majlise Shoora" ("Shaytaan's State of the Union Address")

I wish for all those who don't understand Urdu to read the poetry; its awesome.

Allama Iqbal (RA) was a fan of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadiyani in the beginning (like many scholars) when he was arguing FOR Islam and writing

& then Allama Iqbal (RA) called him a Kaafir (like everyone else)...

when he was asked in a Press conference (in 1936) about his departure from his earlier position; he uttered the famous words, "..Its only stones which don't change, I am afterall human capable of research & synthesis..."

jesus being buried in srinagar, kashmir, india is a myth and fabrication spread by Qadyanis. I have read a book by a German author ''Jesus lived in India''. It just proves that Jesus pbuh visited India prior to his ministry in Israel. Nothing more. the tomb that they ascribe to Jesus is that of a saint known as Yuz Assaf in Kashmir. History says that he was an israeli prophet who preached to Kashmiris. Well I guess I have to mention that there is a theory that Kashmiris are one of the lost tribe of Israel.
Anyway cutting short, Jesus ascended into heaven as Quran mentions and we believe that in totaltiy. There is no tomb of Jesus on earth.
BTW I come from Kashmir.

if there is a also DNA present mean it that Quran false?
(naujubillah) never.

its a Trap of jews scholars
nothing more than that

my dear brother and sisters.
dont give any chance to shaitan to play with our iman.

allah will help us inshallah .

BTW I come from Kashmir.

they are sick and abnormal
i have nothing to say about those kuffar.