They have the look but they dont have the manners

A gift

:salam2:

some pretenders in our society wants to look like real muslims i mean having a beard for men and wearing niqab for women and they are far away from being a real muslim and what makes me even more upset that they judge other people by they way they dress and they totally forget that our religion calls for good treatment regradless to what others may wear or may look like and they way that use when talking to others makes you think that he \ she is ready to attack i dont know why but i know that there are so many good muslims inside and outside . so when dealing with such people what i should do if you were me what would do ? and let me tell something that those kind of people always think that thay are right while they are living with their fake thoughts

:salam2:

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Well the best you can do is to convey what is right and refrain what is forbidden. Truth will always diminishes falsehood. You have the Al-Quran and As-Sunnah as your strong points and reference.

This is where da'awah is actually vital - da'awah is not only for non-Muslims but also for Muslims who might either think that they are always right when it is so obvious that what they are doing are against the sunnah or they might just be plain ignorants. InshaAllaah, as long as you have fulfill your responsibility (to correct that which is wrong), its up to them to accept it and change themselves or continue being 'ignorant'.

And also, one can never judge a book by its cover. Of course, only Allah The All-Knower knows best what is in a person's heart. But we should at least have good perceptions to other Muslims because that is the lowest level of Ukhuwah Islamiyyah. And also pray that may Allaah guide them, and us, to the Right Path always. Aminn

Wassalam.