Interesting This Day in History With Google .

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
1nlHfpTxg7sFvqlhDbZ5oYoVu-fiw3m6RI0z50Z_rpF21LyYF43NhuZlAG6VS4Bq0Ztt_s26aMXsbhOfyzMlnBCNt1QTM7XgkV7KKUf7=s660

• November 18, 2013
    Morocco Independence Day 2013

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
bFwiXFZEum_vVibMzkgPlaKZMDc66W-S_cz1aPKbU0wyNzL_ucN_kXzjOlygywvf6Bcn3ipSLTsszGieEZTLKn9NHXnw8VJs4-xU6Br9cg=s660

Abū al-Rayhān Muhammad ibn Ahmad al-Bīrūnī[
Al-Biruni is regarded as one of the greatest scholars of the medieval Islamic era
  • September 4, 2012
    Al-Biruni's Birthday

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
rL1Nydy625NGkwlLhOA_DIlW6Lw-Q4cYe1rnj0vbVqyVKjCMfTq6zocqhYjL7DOt7jHv0f9AVi7jGfCTJsGYR7-tT2RBpZMw5iWo8k14=s660

Omar Khayyám; born Ghiyāth ad-Dīn Abu'l-Fatḥ ʿUmar ibn Ibrāhīm al-Khayyām Nīshāpūrī (/ˈmɑr kˈjɑːm, -ˈjæm, ˈmər/; Persian: ‏غیاث ‌الدین ابوالفتح عمر ابراهیم خیام نیشابورﻯ‎, pronounced ; May 1048 – December 1131), was a Persian mathematician, astronomer, philosopher, and poet. He also wrote treatises on mechanics, geography, mineralogy, music, and Islamic theology.[3]
Born in Nishapur, in northeastern Iran also known as Persia, at a young age he moved to Samarkand and obtained his education there. Afterwards he moved to Bukhara and became established as one of the major mathematicians and astronomers of the medieval period. He is the author of one of the most important treatises on algebra written before modern times, the Treatise on Demonstration of Problems of Algebra (1070), which includes a geometric method for solving cubic equations by intersecting a hyperbola with a circle.[4] He contributed to a calendar reform.
Omar Khayyam's 964th Birthday.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
rhazes12-hp.jpg

Muhammad ibn Zakariyā Rāzī (Persian: محمد زکریای رازی‎ Mohammad-e Zakariā-ye Rāzi, also known by his Latinized name Rhazes or Rasis) (854 CE – 925 CE), was a Persian[3][4] polymath, physician, alchemist and chemist, philosopher and important figure in the history of medicine.
A comprehensive thinker, Razi made fundamental and enduring contributions to various fields of science, which he recorded in over 200 manuscripts, and is particularly remembered for numerous advances in medicine through his observations and discoveries.[5] An early proponent of experimental medicine, he became a successful doctor; he was appointed a court physician, and served as chief physician of Baghdad and Rey hospitals.[2][6] He was among the first to use humorism to distinguish one contagious disease from another and has been described as a doctor's doctor,[7] the father of pediatrics,[8] and a pioneer of ophthalmology.
As a practicing physician, Razi wrote a pioneering book about smallpox and measles providing clinical characterization of the diseases.[9] Through translation, his medical works and ideas became known among medieval European practitioners and profoundly influenced medical education in the Latin West.[2] Some volumes of his work Al-Mansuri, namely "On Surgery" and "A General Book on Therapy", became part of the medical curriculum in Western universities.[2] As a teacher of medicine, he attracted students of all backgrounds and interests and was said to be compassionate and devoted to the service of his patients, whether rich or poor.[10] Edward Granville Browne considers him as "probably the greatest and most original of all the physicians, and one of the most prolific as an author".[11]
  • Rhazes' 1147th Birthday

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim:
~May Allah swt grant all muslims inventors BEST grace and BEST generosity.
~May Allah place them with the Rasuls and Prophet Muhammad s.a.w , his family and his companions among the most pious muslims~ Amin!
~MashaAllah!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Khawaja Muhammad ibn Muhammad ibn Hasan Tūsī
UBa5VOLYZNb9sqCZJeMrrS5ZW-KpDBZ7haT8aLPpHzeOZ8K_6TCP03_n-5VKIaewaRVqYkTF09OwvI4oQ2L2IqaUyWlTUkJb4E1uZF0=s660

(Persian: محمد بن محمد بن الحسن طوسی‎) (born 17 February 1201 in Ṭūs, Khorasan – died on 25 June 1274 in al-Kāżimiyyah district of metropolitan Baghdad), better known as Nasīr al-Dīn Tūsī (Persian: نصیر الدین طوسی‎; or simply Tusi in the West), was a Persian polymath and prolific writer: An architect, astronomer, biologist, chemist, mathematician, philosopher, physician, physicist, scientist, theologian and Marja Taqleed.Islamic belief. The Muslim scholar Ibn Khaldun (1332–1406) considered Tusi to be the greatest of the later Persian scholars.
  • February 17, 2013
    Nasir al-Din al-Tusi's Birthday

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
ZTlbHDpH59p-aH2h3ggUdhByhuq1AfviGuoQpt3QqaC7bROzbKuARKeEfggkjRmAwfB1p4yKbcjPusNDNIE9O7STbc9C0SAU0hmyTjA=s660

Alhazen (Ibn al-Haytham)
  • July 1, 2013
    Alhazen's 1048th Birthday
  • Abū ʿAlī al-Ḥasan ibn al-Ḥasan ibn al-Haytham (Arabic: أبو علي، الحسن بن الحسن بن الهيثم‎), frequently referred to as Ibn al-Haytham (Arabic: ابن الهيثم, Latinized as Alhazen[Notes 1] or Alhacen; c. 965 – c. 1040), was an Arab,[8] Muslim, polymath and philosopher who made significant contributions to the principles of optics, astronomy, mathematics, meteorology,[9] visual perception and the scientific method.
    In medieval Europe, he was honored as Ptolemaeus Secundus ("Ptolemy the Second") or simply called "The Physicist".[11] He is also sometimes called al-Basri (Arabic: البصري) after Basra, his birthplace. He spent most of his life close to the court of the Caliphate in Cairo and earned his living authoring various treatises and tutoring members of the nobilities.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Ibn Khaldun
Abū Zayd ‘Abdu r-Raḥmān bin Muḥammad bin Khaldūn Al-Ḥaḍrami
; May 27, 1332 CE – March 19, 1406 CE) was an Arab Muslim historiographer and historian, regarded to be among the founding fathers of modern sociology,[n 1] historiography[n 1] and economics.[5][n 2]
He is best known for his book The Muqaddimah (known as Prolegomena in Greek). The book influenced 17th-century Ottoman historians like Ḥajjī Khalīfa and Mustafa Naima who used the theories in the book to analyze the growth and decline of the Ottoman Empire.[6] 19th-century European scholars also acknowledged the significance of the book and considered Ibn Khaldun as one of the greatest philosophers to come out of the Muslim world.[7][8]