This How A Brother Feels

Firdavs

Assalam, Well last night my cousin Iraj Yusufiy have via text msg me this convo, feeling as if i done him so wrong. Well i let him speak to me the way he wanted i have said i was sorry if he felt that way towards me and im sorry for my mistakes but i did not respond him a come back on his text msg and i am not planning to i am going to let it be, i know my deeds and he knows his own deeds. What do you think Brother's n Sister's ? "Even tho his words stroke me in the heart but hey what can i say.... my fault?" :(

"He said "Hey"

What you doing
Yo why you always get mad over little thing when i got enough reasons to be mad at you for the rest of my life?
Dude my leg ain't something you can just apologize for but i don't like pointing fingers but also i was thinking about it funny how you were able to easily flirt or like you say 'they flirted with you' with like three of the girls i went out with easy for you to get mad at me so easy whenever you had something really really important like a test or a hw in high school i was there or when you needed help even with a girl like that opportunity you had for 2 years i was there. Usually id feel sympathy for you but after realizing Ive been there for you..and you've hurt me a lot but i always turned my back on it because you were still firdavs my closest friend sorry no more sympathy for you and if that's what you want sure no problem. About my leg whats done is done and your exaggerations wont change it just remember whenever you see me struggling in a sport or not being able to play my best you did it to your best friend because you cared more about winning"

ozmiester786

Walaykumsalam brother Firdavs.

If you would like my humble and honest opinion, I would ask for moderators to shut this thread down, and take up this issue with a respected elder who can negotiate these sort of situations or a sheikh, imam etc. It is probably in your and his best interest to keep this problem you have between both of you as silent as possible and discuss with aforementioned ppl. I personally wouldn't post it on a forum for the rest of the world to see/read due to me having an extreme stance against ghibya (gossip/backbiting etc).

I pray for Allah to guide you, your friend and all of us to what is good and what is pure inshallah ta'la and most importantly to die with imaan ameen. ma'salam habib.