This is a GREAT Site, I Love It.

gudigak2009

Hi Everyone,
This is my first time to this website, and i just love it. It has great videos about islam and all the information. Admins, keep up the great work!!!

hambaAllah

welcome you ,, sis

:bismillah:
:salam2: sis
:SMILY206: to turntoislam,, hope u benefit fm the videos n articles of islamic value n increased in eeman :inshallah: they even have basic arabic the language of the quran too, i love this site indeed.
:wasalam: :hijabi:

gudigak2009

Thanks for welcoming me here. I just love everything in this site. It's just great!!

I have a question, Is there a video of Ka'bah? I need it for one of my classes, because non-muslims don't know much about our beautiful religion. I just want them to see that Islam is the best!!

:shymuslima1:

gudigak2009

:salam2:

Thanks for your sweet welcome messages. I'm very happy to be here among you all.

Muslima80 thanks a lot for sharing that video here. It's just great!!!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Hello, Assalamu Alaykum, welcome to the website sister.

We are happy to see that you love the website, it is made for all Muslims and non-Muslims to use and enjoy.

We are always glad to speak to fellow Muslims, wherever they may be from. We are one family, untied here upon Islam, and it is a great honour to have you here as our dear sister.

May Allah bless you.

Wasalam

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Wa'alaikum'Assalam,

I agree with Br Mabsoot's comment, Masha'Allah welcome to the site.

Consider us your online family as some people like to say here lol ;)

Wasalam
your sister in Islam...

gudigak2009

Everyone in here is really friendly and nice. Thanks for your nice words and warm welcomes. It's a great pleasure to be among our muslim brothers and sisters and learn more from them. I'm really happy that I found this site and share my ideas with you all. I'll inform other friends about this GREAT site!!

:wasalam: :shymuslima1:

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Salam Alaykum..

Wellcome sister to TTI..

Hello, Assalamu Alaykum, welcome to the website sister.

We are happy to see that you love the website, it is made for all Muslims and non-Muslims to use and enjoy.

We are always glad to speak to fellow Muslims, wherever they may be from. We are one family, untied here upon Islam, and it is a great honour to have you here as our dear sister.

May Allah bless you.

Wasalam

:ma: good reply br Mabsoot..

<wasalam>

islamicfajr

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
welcome to this site.Sister in Islam.

I really love this :muslim_child:

so cute masAllah like real muslim child.he he he

gudigak2009

Many many manyyyyyyyy Thanks to all of you sweet friends. I'm very impressed that everyone is very active in here which is great!!!

Allah bless you alllll

:wasalam: :shymuslima1:

duran

Hi Everyone,
This is my first time to this website, and i just love it. It has great videos about islam and all the information. Admins, keep up the great work!!!

Yea...I welcome here to TURNTOISLAM.com and yea its great to have u here...welcome welcome welcome...:muslim_child: