This is a true story. READ to believe!

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
:salam2:

On September 20, 2006, a young girl received a Chain Message on her facebook wall from a friend. The message said that if she did not pass it on to 25 other friends, she would have bad luck for the next 10 years. It also said that her boyfriend would dump her, she would fail all of her classes, she would get bad karma, she would never have a good love life, and, worst of all, she would definitely be murdered in her bed by the Chain Message Killer that very night. Unfortunately, this poor girl, for an unknown reason, thought that she was above the Chain Message God, and not only did she never send the message on to her friends, she DELETED THE MESSAGE OFF HER WALL. Gasp. That same night, she slept in her bed. Nothing happened to her. The End.

AISHA14

allah is my lord
HMMM

On September 20, 2006, a young girl received a Chain Message on her facebook wall from a friend. The message said that if she did not pass it on to 25 other friends, she would have bad luck for the next 10 years. It also said that her boyfriend would dump her, she would fail all of her classes, she would get bad karma, she would never have a good love life, and, worst of all, she would definitely be murdered in her bed by the Chain Message Killer that very night. Unfortunately, this poor girl, for an unknown reason, thought that she was above the Chain Message God, and not only did she never send the message on to her friends, she DELETED THE MESSAGE OFF HER WALL. Gasp. That same night, she slept in her bed. Nothing happened to her. The End.

GRATE SSTORY WOW:hijabi:HAHAAHAH

NourAlDeen

Asalamu aleikum wr wb..

Hahha lol.. Ya ALLAH I was so nervous and scared.. I thought somethin was goin to happen with girl heh .. Istaaqfurullah!!! :tti_sister:

salam alaykum

HAHHHHHAHAH....i got some weird msg also a few days ago saying if i dont pass it on my legs would turn into chocolate ...:lol: :lol: :lol: