This is really sad - palistinian kids talk about their daily horror! (OFFICIAL)

Abdul25

Logical Believer
you made me cry.......
where is the Muslim world....
where are the Muslim armies

where..

where is OIC...
where
where r they...

where is the internatioan media..
they don't see this, where is Muslim ummah.
all r corrupt,
only the see is damaged wall of some jew in Israel because of rockets..

i cant write any more,i am loosing control. :(

muharram23

Staff member
Salamu alaykum

it is very important to realize something and that is that our current situation and status in the world reflects our status with Alllah azawajal and Islam. Allah mentions many places that everytime evil strucks us it is because of what we have caused ourselves, or yet said "what our own hands have done" febima kesebet aydikum".

Also Allah says in the Quran that he will not change a condition of one people until they change themselves. This change could be a good one or into an evil one depending how we are with Allah, Quran and the prophet saws. I can tell you definitellybthat it is a bad one.

Muslims have straid away from Islam, fallen into innovations and shirk. How many Muslims out of the 1.6 billion or so could u say pray 5 day. This is sad but true. How bout interrest? Allah has declared war from Himself and prophet :saws: on whoever deals with interrest. I beleive that interrest is in every Muslim country. So Allah has declared war on this ummah unless we change ourselves.

Muslim armies will come when there will be proper Muslims to raise the flag of tawheed and nothing else.

Sadly we are very far from that. What is happening to this ummah has been foretold by prophet :saw:. Yes the nations have been gathered on this ummah as the people gather to eat from a dish.

So where is the success?

A: islam and following the sunnah of the prophet :saw: according to the fahm of the companions ra

may Allah correct all of us and turn our condition into good

ameen

Allah knows best

wassalam

nizar83

allahu akbar..mashallah wa laa hawla wala quwatti ila bilaah..

this saddens me completely...i feeel so weak after seeing this..only thing i can do is du3aa and donations..and hope it will reach them...how can a government be so cruel and inmoral and brutal to another race without anyone trying to stop this..

is this democracy? is this righteousness?

mashallah i sincerely hope these palestinians, and all oppressed people in the world will eventually get what they deserve..and i hope i can be part of trying to reach this..

may ALLAH ta3ala ease their pain and punish these oppressors in this dunia and the hereafter

safiya58

Salamu alaykum

it is very important to realize something and that is that our current situation and status in the world reflects our status with Alllah azawajal and Islam. Allah mentions many places that everytime evil strucks us it is because of what we have caused ourselves, or yet said "what our own hands have done" febima kesebet aydikum".

Also Allah says in the Quran that he will not change a condition of one people until they change themselves. This change could be a good one or into an evil one depending how we are with Allah, Quran and the prophet saws. I can tell you definitellybthat it is a bad one.

Muslims have straid away from Islam, fallen into innovations and shirk. How many Muslims out of the 1.6 billion or so could u say pray 5 day. This is sad but true. How bout interrest? Allah has declared war from Himself and prophet :saws: on whoever deals with interrest. I beleive that interrest is in every Muslim country. So Allah has declared war on this ummah unless we change ourselves.

Muslim armies will come when there will be proper Muslims to raise the flag of tawheed and nothing else.

Sadly we are very far from that. What is happening to this ummah has been foretold by prophet :saw:. Yes the nations have been gathered on this ummah as the people gather to eat from a dish.

So where is the success?

A: islam and following the sunnah of the prophet :saw: according to the fahm of the companions ra

may Allah correct all of us and turn our condition into good

ameen

Allah knows best

wassalam

:salam2:

well sad brother. May Allah guide us to the straight path. jazak Allahu ckair.

:wasalam:

liberator16

May Allah(swt) purify them through their suffering. They do not need charity and dua's alone. They need the armies of the muslims to liberate them