This is the Man (pbuh) they disrespect.

muhammad sabri

:salam2: Dear brothers and Sisters in Islam,

Nowadays many are the misconceptions regarding Islam and the Muslims but among the most horrific are the

accusation made to our beloved Prophet Muhammad(pbuh), He(pbuh) cried for the people who hated him and

treated them all(friends and enemies) better than a mother would treat her child, He(pbuh) called upon

Allah(swt) day and night crying in despair just because he wanted US to be happy in this life and in the other,

He(pbuh) is the one who called BROTHERS and SISTERS the people of the future(us!) who were not even born

yet just because he loved us even if he never met us, He(pbuh) is the one that fought for us, bled for us

and lived his whole life just to give us the HONOUR of being MUSLIMS! But yet there are people that judge in

their ignorance,blindness and deafness. I want to share a video that inch'Allah will make many Muslim

remember what MAN he was,how much he cared about us and inch'Allah increase our love for him(pubh) and

for our creator Allah(swt).

I hope that Allah (swt) directs many Muslims brothers and sisters to this post so that they may get benefits

from this inch'Allah. Below is the link to the video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annota...&src_vid=_jvvL-pIFo0&feature=iv&v=rm7-7qwbQ_c
:salam2: brothers and Sisters may allah(swt) bless you all and guide you to the best for verily Allah (swt) is the Light, the Peace.

I really do love you all for the sake of Allah(swt), Peace again :)

muhammad sabri

already informed the moderator, i hope they'll fix it soon i didn't eman to do that with a abd intention i'm sorry :/

Thank anyway for the answer..:wasalam:

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
already informed the moderator, i hope they'll fix it soon i didn't eman to do that with a abd intention i'm sorry :/

Thank anyway for the answer..:wasalam:

asslamaliekum,
Im not sure but I think u can do it by clicking edit button below your post and then click 'go advanced'.

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

Very beautiful post Masha'Allah!

If you want to remove the word, go to "edit" then "advance"!

Insha'Allah hope this helps!

muhammad sabri

i changed the post title but i'm waitin for the mod to change the thread title, i'm really sorry again if you could also ask the mod this could make the change faster, please . thanks again.
:wasalam:..