This question is harrasing me. please help

i dont get it...isnt it in Islam ( im not talking about different times cause then that would mean since times have changed then muslim women can take off their hijabs and the men can shave their beards) that we cannot have sexual intercourse without any1 outside marriage???......wasnt that going against the holy Quran??.......most of u have said times have changed but that has no relevance to Islam doesnt it??!!

AAminAA

Amatullah
Salam Alaikum

Islam allows a man to have intercourse with his slave woman, whether he has a wife or wives or he is not married.

:wasalam:

Sohan'Allah !

Bolded and underlined part is confussing and bit scaring me with it's non-autenticity . Sister , where did you got this fatwah ? Who wrote this fatwah ?

Narrated 'Alqama: While I was walking with 'Abdullah he said, "We were in the company of the Prophet and he said, 'He who can afford to marry should marry, because it will help him refrain from looking at other women, and save his private parts from looking at other women, and save his private parts from committing illegal sexual relation; and he who cannot afford to marry is advised to fast, as fasting will diminish his sexual power." (Book #31, Hadith #129)

Narrated 'Alqama: While I was with Abdullah, 'Uthman met him at Mina and said, "O Abu 'Abdur-Rahman ! I have something to say to you." So both of them went aside and 'Uthman said, "O Abu 'Abdur-Rah. man! Shall we marry you to a virgin who will make you remember your past days?" When 'Abdullah felt that he was not in need of that, he beckoned me (to join him) saying, "O 'Alqama!" Then I heard him saying (in reply to 'Uthman), "As you have said that, (I tell you that) the Prophet once said to us, 'O young people! Whoever among you is able to marry, should marry, and whoever is not able to marry, is recommended to fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power. (Book #62, Hadith #3)

Narrated 'Abdullah: We were with the Prophet while we were young and had no wealth whatever. So Allah's Apostle said, "O young people! Whoever among you can marry, should marry, because it helps him lower his gaze and guard his modesty (i.e. his private parts from committing illegal sexual intercourse etc.), and whoever is not able to marry, should fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power." (Book #62, Hadith #4)

It's no place where it's said :" Find a cocncubine 'till you get married " or " go and commit illegal sexual relation" if you can't get married ... Sobhan'Allah !

sunnahwarrior

Carefulness

:salam2:

To all my brothers and sisters in Islam,

i have read some posts that are contradictory to each others.

So, I strongly recommend that whenever we decide upon related to this deen ( religion) we should have the qur'an verses and sunnah of it.

Because I have heard that a hadith stating that if you make a liar by the name of Rasulullah sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam , he ( the liar) would set his place in Hellfire.

So, just to reminder as fellow moslems...

Allah knows best

Barakallaahu feekoum

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Sohan'Allah !

Bolded and underlined part is confussing and bit scaring me with it's non-autenticity . Sister , where did you got this fatwah ? Who wrote this fatwah ?

Narrated 'Alqama: While I was walking with 'Abdullah he said, "We were in the company of the Prophet and he said, 'He who can afford to marry should marry, because it will help him refrain from looking at other women, and save his private parts from looking at other women, and save his private parts from committing illegal sexual relation; and he who cannot afford to marry is advised to fast, as fasting will diminish his sexual power." (Book #31, Hadith #129)

Narrated 'Alqama: While I was with Abdullah, 'Uthman met him at Mina and said, "O Abu 'Abdur-Rahman ! I have something to say to you." So both of them went aside and 'Uthman said, "O Abu 'Abdur-Rah. man! Shall we marry you to a virgin who will make you remember your past days?" When 'Abdullah felt that he was not in need of that, he beckoned me (to join him) saying, "O 'Alqama!" Then I heard him saying (in reply to 'Uthman), "As you have said that, (I tell you that) the Prophet once said to us, 'O young people! Whoever among you is able to marry, should marry, and whoever is not able to marry, is recommended to fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power. (Book #62, Hadith #3)

Narrated 'Abdullah: We were with the Prophet while we were young and had no wealth whatever. So Allah's Apostle said, "O young people! Whoever among you can marry, should marry, because it helps him lower his gaze and guard his modesty (i.e. his private parts from committing illegal sexual intercourse etc.), and whoever is not able to marry, should fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power." (Book #62, Hadith #4)

It's no place where it's said :" Find a cocncubine 'till you get married " or " go and commit illegal sexual relation" if you can't get married ... Sobhan'Allah !

If you read the beginning of the post it tells where and the fatwa # b/c I always post that for daleel purposes. But anyways again it is from Islam questions and answers. The whole thing is copied even the part you put in bold. I try to keep away from what I think and my intrepretations and post what is daleel. And I quoted the fatwa number If you want the link let me know. Because that post came from there not me! I posted according to her question and what was specifically asked and with the words specifically used so this sister could explain now I think she is confused. Islam questions and answers explained so I dont get the confusion. and it also gives the meaning where it orignated from.

bahjeh123

Salaam,
When we look at the life of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (saw), we know that he would never committ an act that is against Allah (swt). Remember that Muhammad (saw) is "Habib Alla" or the beloved of Allah; and comitting adultury, or illegal sexual intercourse, is forbidden NOT JUST BY ALLAH HIMSELF, but by the Prophet Muhammad (saw) which is recorded in many authentic ahadiths.
Allah says in the Quran:

The Noble Qur'an 24:30
...Tell the believing men to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc.). That is purer for them. Verily, Allah is All-Aware of what they do.

a Hadith states:
in Sahih Bukhari

Narrated Ikrima from Ibn Abbas:

Allah's Apostle said, "When a slave (of Allah) commits illegal sexual intercourse, he is not a believer at the time of committing it; and if he steals, he is not a believer at the time of stealing; and if he drinks an alcoholic drink, when he is not a believer at the time of drinking it; and he is not a believer when he commits a murder." 'Ikrima said: I asked Ibn Abbas, "How is faith taken away from him?" He said, Like this," by clasping his hands and then separating them, and added, "But if he repents, faith returns to him like this," by clasping his hands again.

So as we can see here, the Prophet(saw) was a man of his nobel words. He would never go against Allah or teach something then do the opposite.

As for Maria al-Qibtiyya, she was indeed a slave girl who is said to have married our beloved Muhammad (saw)

InshaAllah this helped :)

-Bahjeh

i dont get it ...where did the whole lowering the gaze part go and controlling urself and u cant look at non mahrams?????????

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
i dont get it ...where did the whole lowering the gaze part go and controlling urself and u cant look at non mahrams?????????

“Tell the believing men to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts)”

[al-Noor 24:30]

You right but it says from forbidden things! ?It was permissable so not forbidden!
:)