Those are not our women but These are our women!

Tinytoes

Tell me, how many arguments start, everyday, over a man accusing his woman of flirting?

Tell me, what sort of example is it for the child, knowing that his mother gets served in the shop quicker because she bats her eyelids, at the shop assistant?

Tell me, how many men fear their women cheating on them over the way they dress, when they go out?

Tell me how many women are not comfortable with their men, being around women who have to wake at 6am to apply their makeup, just to try to feel good about themselves?

Tell me, how many feel like they only have a shelf life of about ten years, before they have to try dressing like they eighteen again?

Tell me, how many women out there complain, about getting looks from men and whistled at, but only dress to bring attention?

Tell me, how many women slave and diet all year round, to drop all their clothes at the slightest hint of sun?

Those are not our women…

Continues below

http://scentedblood.wordpress.com/2009/06/13/those-are-not-our-women-but-these-are-are-women/

safiya58

:salam2:

every woman has the desire to look good. this is natural and there is also nothing wrong in it as long as she " pimp her up" for her husband only. if she does not so, well this is haram for sure but I think it depends also on the men... they are leading women indirectly to act like that... why? for example when they talk like this actress is "hot" and that singer "is pretty" etc.. it is strange they don´t want their own women, wife, daughter, mother... to dress saucy but they admire when other women in media or nonmuslim- women dress that way! :astag:

I´m muslim living in a non-muslim country and what distrubs me alot is that some muslim guys even have the brashness to take their girlfriend home.....! and no they are not dressed in hijab! his sister may has a nefs too...! But everyone is responsible for his own actions... I don´t blame men for the main part... women are to be blamed for their actions first... but I believe when muslim men stay chaste then their woman will stay chaste too... well at least I read that in a hadith but I don´t know which one it was...

but still I would never exclude anyone aslong as he is unjust only to his ownself and not to others... that´s why I would not say that sistres wearing tight clothes are not our women... cuz only Allah knows what will happen in future... every non-muslim and "bad-muslim" should be treaten like potential reverts and repenters...

:wasalam: