those who are married or in process...

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:salam2:

how can a brother (or a sister) get married in the western world (ie. USA)?

how can he be able to know other sisters...is it by masjid...but if the masjid don't have an organization that work for this cause...then how can a person get married with a muslim partner?????????????...may be by friends who know friends who know friends...haaa non here either?!?!?!?

for the brothers and sister who are married or in process in getting married...can you give us some ADVICES on how to go about finding your partner...

Jazakomo-Allah Kair

dianek

I would suggest getting involved in events by the mosque or volunteering. This way you get to meet a range of people. But I don't know beyond that. I was not muslim when I married my husband, however he was but not practicing just born muslim. And we met in the all to familiar American way of 20 Something clubbing and bar hopping.........astufraallah.....but it is true....

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
If this is a brother...then trust me brothers know about other brothes who have sisters who want to get married...Or look for oldeer brother and see if have daughters or can direct to someone who wants to get married. Allah tala will guide you

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best

how can he be able to know other sisters...is it by masjid...but if the masjid don't have an organization that work for this cause...then how can a person get married with a muslim partner?????????????...may be by friends who know friends who know friends...haaa non here either?!?!?!?

for the brothers and sister who are married or in process in getting married...can you give us some ADVICES on how to go about finding your partner...

Jazakomo-Allah Kair

Talk to your imam and like Dianek said volunteer with other Muslims and get to know the brothers who have single sisters.

amira87

I love Allah
salam

I'm having problems as well.....I have lived a rollercoaster lifestyle with a bunch of confusion and mis haps. Inshallah, it will be easy one day for those who have trouble.....or have something preventying them from falling in love in the first place. What's love got to do with it anyways....you tell me. allah hu alam

huda2

Jazakomo-Allah Kair

It depends on where u live, or what u do ( i mean if u live a small city which has no muslim community it can be hard) even though allah will bring to u who ever u supposed to be with, but if yr local masjid has some islamic activiteis get involve or if u are s student join the(MSA) so u can meet many muslim students. Also talk to yr female relative they should have some information.

:wasalam: