To my Young Brothers, you'll love this....

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
I totally need this video. I am a new Muslim who was born and raised in the USA. Most of my friends are married with families while I am single at 35 and not likely to marry soon. I see .... everywhere and it really makes me angry sometimes.

Bookmarking the page for when I have more time.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Remenber Allah swt And Allah swt will remenber you.

:salam2:

A single brother who is raised in the West will most likely feel like he's trapped in a prison of Zina.

This brother can help:

http://www.sexualurgecontrol.com/vid1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:salam2:

:ma:
I admire your concern
and good intention provided a guide link for our brothers.
:jazaak:

My dearest family in Islam,

:bismillah:
Satan(Shaithan) is the main enemy of human had pledged to Allah swt to seduce and divert children(families) of Adam alaihisalam .

So the statement above is plainly clear that if this 'trapped' things going to happen withoutself control in overcoming the cruel whispers of Satan it's gonna happened and this will be anywhere not in West in particular nope!

Just a sisterly reminder not to fall on the evil whispers of Satan.Actually Satan are nothing compare to us human.
Remenber human are tougher, alway get your shield on:

:bismillah:
'Remember Allah swt always anywhere you are what ever you do and Allah swt will remember and protect you.:SMILY252:

~May Allah swt help and guide us~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam :SMILY259:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu alaikum...

is this JUST for brothers?? and what is the purpose of entering ones information on the boxes provided. I am just curious!!!!!

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Assalamu`alaykum

We need more people like Zeyad Ramadan I admire his therapies and zeal to cure the secret habits from our Ummah,