trouble

karen

Hi my name is karen and i have just converted to islam and i am going through alot of trouble right now because my family wont except it. i have been thrown out but im still living at home hoping to leave but i have no where to go..but hoping some one will help me or tell me what i should do as i have been asking for help to other muslims but they end up not helping and diesappearing..im in a little but of a tight spot but inshaallah everything will be ok.:frown:

ayman

La Ilaha Illa Allah
Staff member
salam

salam i´m really sorry for what is happening to you :(, let´s pray Allah to help you find a solution to your problem,i really dont know how to help but please feel free to tell me if i can do something for you.
Allah is with you

muslimkevin

AL salamo Alaykom wa rahmato Allah, sister if u r in the usa in Shaa Allah i can help ya by providing a place for ya to stay with some good sisters. but i have to know which part of the usa u r at and if u r welling to relocate.You can contact me at *emails not allowed* and in Shaa Allah i will do my best.I hope that Allah will give me the opportunity to help any brother or sister

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
As Salaam mu Alaykum...

My sister in Islam.. I'm all the way in South Africa I know that wouldn't help much, but Insha'Allah if there is anything i can assist you with please dont ever hesitate... even if it's just moral support or someone who will just listen I am here.. Insa'allah the Almighty will make it easy for you...

The Almighty only gives to His servants the trails in which they are able handle..
I'll make Du'aa for yuor parents that the Almighty open thier hearts and minds and may He giude them just as He has guided you..

My e-mail address is *emails not allowed*

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum, im sorry to hear that sister, inshaAllah you will be OK. This situation has been faced by many new Muslims and also Muslims who have just started practising but are not from religious Muslim families.

The best advice, depending on your situation is to stay where you are!

We look back at the way the companions of the Prophet :saw: lived. They had patience and took all the insults and bad things that the non Muslims could throw at them. They were patient and polite. Then Allah blessed them had enough power to move on and migrate to Madinah. And Allah gave them the power to go back to Makkah. Alhamdulilah.

However, if you are facing a lot of resistance at home and they are making it very difficult, it is good that you go to a Mosque and ask them for help inshaAllah.

Which state do you live in? Do you have a mosque close by? or know any Sisters?

InshaAllah we will see what will happen, may Allah help you.

(( i am sorry, but emails are not allowed to be posted on the message board. The emails are public and so you might get silly people trying to email you.. ))

karen

i thank u for ur kind advise and will try to be very patient. i live in london and im only 19 years old. i realy want to change my life style and live my dreams but lost a little hope. i dont know if im being selfish but i realy want to go study in saudi arabia with a friend to learn more about the quran and arabic it would be a dream the thought is so amazing and it came upon me but i cant because my parents disagree. so much has happend to me in these 3 months and im losing a little hope i confess. anyway i thank u very much for your reply.:redface:

i thank u very much for ur kind help but i live in london and theres not much i can do apart from hoping everything will be ok inshaallah. thank u for ur kind help and advise i hope to hear more from u.

i have a few mosques near me and i will try to ask for help. thank u very much

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
InshaAllah, things will get better,

i advise you to go to Regents PArk mosque in Central London for some advice and help.

Saima

Help for sister karen

Sister Karen, asalaamu olaikum.
I'm sorry to hear about your situation and I may be able to help inshAllah. I live in Luton, which is about 40 miles north from London. We'r not allowed to post our email adds, so I'm not sure how to contact you directly.... can someone please advise???
Dont worry sis, put all your trust in Allah, inshAllah you will be fine. I look forward to hearing from you.

w'salaam
Saima

karen

asalaamu olaikum
thank u sister saima for ur kind help..and thank u very much to the administrator. i dont know weather to put down my contact so u can see it but would it be safe?? thank u so much for all ur kind help and advise. i hope evrything will be ok and inshaallah i will b able to go to the mosque in central london regents park. i put all my trust in god..
thank u so much w'salaam karen

karen

i would like to say thank u all for ur kind help and advise..im so glad ive found this site of other muslims i can finaly talk and feel ok.
w'salaam
karen

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
karen said:
asalaamu olaikum
thank u sister saima for ur kind help..and thank u very much to the administrator. i dont know weather to put down my contact so u can see it but would it be safe?? thank u so much for all ur kind help and advise. i hope evrything will be ok and inshaallah i will b able to go to the mosque in central london regents park. i put all my trust in god..
thank u so much w'salaam karen

Wa alaykum salam, inshaAllah as long as you go and see official Mosque representatives and councilors in Regents Park Mosque, you should get help and good advice, rather than exchanging emails and information with people you have never met on the net. so, in that regard it is safer and wiser.

May Allah help you sister. :)

rameezmahmood

Salam sister,

Im very sad to hear about your stories. Have you seen the video of the converted sister on turntoislam.com who converted or reverted and lived in america and found so much resistance from people like her husband and parents and everyone almost to the point that the judge gave her the choice of coverting to christainity back or lossing her children because her husband filed for divorce sad story but the end is beautiful. You should check it out. You may be able to relate:) insallah have patience and all will be better and remmeber that the better of lives is the life of the here after :D

karen

salaam..thanks so much for caring..ill tk a look at the video:)..and i will try to find sm help at the mosque. inshaallah it will be ok thank u so much for all ur posts i hope to hear more from u all.
w'salam
karen

abd_u_llah

salam wr wb

Salam wr wb
dear sister i read your messege and got really sad, as brother mabsoot said be patient and stay where you are,, your brother is living in czech republic, any help or anything that i can do for you, please let me know!
salam

3assal

:bismillah:

Salam Aleikum Sis,

I am very happy that you have converted to Islam:mashallah:.
InshAllah things will be easier for you, just have patience and hang in there. Slowly your family will accept it, and if Allah wills embrace it themselves. For now, I suggest the same Ameer said before, go to a local mosque and seek support from fellow Muslims. InshAllah your situation will improve and your family will accept the decision you have made.

:salam2:

3assal