....True or False Game....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
:lol: no one bunked classes oh god this is the only fun time in school lol i use to bunk ;)
and hiding in physics lab with my friends or in IT lab :lol:

not always but in Grade 11 :lol: hey do not listen to me this was when islam for me was la illah illal lah

so its haram :D

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:lol: no one bunked classes oh god this is the only fun time in school lol i use to bunk ;)
and hiding in physics lab with my friends or in IT lab :lol:

not always but in Grade 11 :lol: hey do not listen to me this was when islam for me was la illah illal lah

so its haram :D

:lol: i bunk classes :p:p whts wrong wid that ;) ahhhh da good old memories of school :D:D:D :lol: hope i get to bunk in college :SMILY288: :D

where's the Q btw ? ;)

Do u sleep when ur bored????

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
bunking is fun hiding from teachers once my teacher was just onfront of the door and i

and my friends behind the physics lab door and once we were about to be caught my

friend took some ones bag from chem lab she started shouting aisha come fast we

have to run for maths chemistry practical is soo tough man :lol: and coincidently it

was my classmates bag :lol: haha

next day she caught us hahahaha :lol: i loved my school and i miss it :(

:lol: i bake when iam bored sleeping is more boring false

hey do you know how to bake cookies ?

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
lol sis thats true i hv always so much too talk and joke around :lol: hmm i know its not good in islam lolz
i meant are you using facebook in future

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
:lol: sis where is ur q lol hey i guess iam playing too much need to check some islamic threads okay last Question :D

have u been to burj khalifa :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.