turkey closed youtube

abdullah1111

Asslamoalykom

Did any one know that turkey closed youtube for approxmtly oneyear
i cant even wach things on tti,does any one know anything why????????

i cant wach any thing,to get on you have to use a proxy wich you have to pay for it.

salams abdullah

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
as-salaamu `alaykum.

Maybe it's for the better! Despite the minority of good, halaal videos, the vast majority is totally haraam.

gamzesiz

assalamu aleykum brother,
i just want to correct your mistake about youtube ban in Turkey. only a few days ago one court in Turkey ordered to access into youtube not a year. The reason is that, some greek based videos insulting ataturk-the founder of Turkish rep- and Turks. there is not any declaration when will youtube be opened. hope it will clear up your questionmark..

ed209

is it really? i didnt know it before.if it's true,i dont like this ban of youtube.in china,youtube was once banned for about 2 weeks.it really bothered me.i visit youtube mostly for watching nasheeds,qur'anic recitations or other islamic news.

Allahu_Hassbi

Islamictube

as-salaamu `alaykum.

Maybe it's for the better! Despite the minority of good, halaal videos, the vast majority is totally haraam.

:salam2:
Brother you are absoloutely right.I don't like youtube myself.
I barely visit youtube.
I know you guys miss all the good stuff on youtube but I prefer you all watch Islamictube instead were you can get anything from nasheeds to quranic recitation & Hadiths etc . . .Here you won't lay your eyes on anything unislamic like on youtube you do.Here is the link you can check & learn more of your relegion.Inshallah

http://www.islamictube.net/

hey don't tell me you got this site banned too.lols
I hope so not Inshallah.

:wasalam:

Sweet Insanity

90's Child
Asslamoalykom

Did any one know that turkey closed youtube for approxmtly oneyear
i cant even wach things on tti,does any one know anything why????????

i cant wach any thing,to get on you have to use a proxy wich you have to pay for it.

salams abdullah

yea so have a lot of countries... good on them!
even though its helping me wit publicizing music its still a really stupid and hateful website.. and they need to monitor it more...
plus the dude is probably rich enough to retire by now! but how do u make money out of that website? i dont get it? lol

Sweet Insanity

90's Child
:salam2:
Brother you are absoloutely right.I don't like youtube myself.
I barely visit youtube.
I know you guys miss all the good stuff on youtube but I prefer you all watch Islamictube instead were you can get anything from nasheeds to quranic recitation & Hadiths etc . . .Here you won't lay your eyes on anything unislamic like on youtube you do.Here is the link you can check & learn more of your relegion.Inshallah

http://www.islamictube.net/

hey don't tell me you got this site banned too.lols
I hope so not Inshallah.

:wasalam:

i wish they delete youtube in Nz... soooo addictive! my whole life is youtube now! i swear its like a full time job!
i get approx. 80 emails from there a day!

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Youtube is the worst source of information or learning something
I'm really sick of it sometimes
They should bann it everywhere

waaleikum salam

Muhsana

Salam aleikum,

I do not know it is good news or not youtube is available since yesterday in Turkey.

Fiemanillah.

Sweet Insanity

90's Child
NOOO DONT DELETE YOUTUBE!!!!

now that i think about it... the website shouldnt be deleted yet it should be monitored more closely!
the editors are lovely people, seriously!
they gave me soo much publicity for my video and put it on the front page.. then whe it started going a bit furtherer down they sent me an email saying how much they liked my videos so they put my videos back up the top and they put it on their own chanels as well as there main video... "your song 'Vultures' has actually become a fav. of mine. This email is just to let you know I'm going to put your video up on the Australian homepage for today before our lineup of Australia day videos goes up tomorrow." and ALL my videos are about war and Islam... so they do help u out a lot... and if u just send them an email and link an offensive video they will delete it and suspend the persons account...
the videos arent computer monitored, they are deleted by the editors themselves... u just have to email them! youtube can be a great place seriously!
dont judge the maker of it and the editors for what stupid people put on...

God Bless!

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
salam aleikum
Youtube is the worst source of information or learning something
I'm really sick of it sometimes
They should bann it everywhere

waaleikum salam

Wa`alaykum salaam. Ican't disagree. 3 plagues which have hit the people is their aquiring knowledge from wikipedia, youtube and google. Using them is fine, but relying on them!!??

youtube might b bad but the internet has millions of other bad websites...so u dont ban youtube cause its sometimes fun to watch some football skills or something else...u jz need to use it wisely!